Chapter 32
2.5k 18 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What? Expelled? C'mon, I think we've already gone through this stage, didn't we?" I smiled and went towards the couch.

 "Yes, you are right." she sighed and leaned her backside on the table. Even though her mouth stopped smiling, her eyes didn’t. "We went over this misunderstanding that happened last time."

 "But right now, the situation is quite different from the previous time." she slapped the stack of paper, and the smile returned to her face.

 "What do you mean?" as I sat down, I put the bag near me.

 "You know, you had something on you to force me to do what you want. Didn't you?"

 I shrugged, looking at her eyes that were currently blazing with malevolence.

 "Can you please look at your phone?" even as she talked, her lips were trembling from trying to suppress the smile.

 I did just the thing she said. As I swiped the screen, I didn't find anything abnormal.

 "It's not wise of you to leave your phone without a password," she hugged her arms, "I thought so hard, what should I do with you? Your phone was out of my reach, and it would be literally impossible to delete the video."

 Video? As I looked through the files, the video I used to blackmail her was indeed deleted. However...

 "After cleaning your pc, I thought of what to do so hard."

 "What!?"

 "Pffhahahaha." she threw her head backward in a feat of laughter while her magnificent bosom trembled. "Of course, everything is deleted, you shithead. When was the last time you even used your pc?"

 "But…"

 "A friend of mine lent me a hand. Who knew we would meet a wall when trying to gain access to your phone?"

 I furrowed my eyebrows. This probably wasn't good, not good at all.

 "And here I have a gift from heaven, not only you are a complete wimp, you are brain-dead as well."

 "Wimp? What the hell are you talking about?"

 "Oh, you are so poor with this little brain of yours. Who said to try and blackmail the people you shouldn't blackmail. You should've just obediently let me expel you the first time. After all, it was all due to the pressure from above."

 So I was right at that time.

 "However, you tried to resist and even made it personal with me." the gloating smile her face held before was finally replaced by a different expression.

 "You know how much trouble I went through because of you? You fucking imbecile, it's thirty years early for you to try and pick a fight with me." her face had an angry scowl.

 Why was she so hell-bent over this thing? "I didn't mean to harm you."

 She snorted. "Like I would believe a word you say."

 "I just wanted to threaten you." I was both exasperated and angry at the same time.

 "Of course you wanted to threaten me. How can a ball-less wimp like you even dream to lay your finger on a woman? A young girl so deep in love yet completely ignored by you."

 It was about Joanne, wasn't it?

 "A celebrity, the one who can easily shield you from the trouble, the one who went from her way and confessed to you twice. Rejected both times."

 This one was Mara.

 "One-sided relationship with a teacher who already has a lover."

 Was she talking about…Rose?

 "That's why I needed to add a little something to the air freshener. How else would you try to make a move on me."

 I remember how bad I felt when we had sex the first time. I thought it was a game…

 "You drugged me?"

 "Oh please, a little aphrodisiac, though it was little only for you," she shuddered, reliving that day, "I thought I would throw up all my intestines the next day after being affected by it." and then her venomous gaze returned to my face.

 "Although it helped me to take some time and think of what I should do next."

 "What plan are you talking about? You could've just used the first time and claim that I raped you!"

 "And put me in danger?" she spat these words shortly. "You think the people connected to me would let this slide with just a scolding? A kid like you probably thinks that this is the worst thing that could possibly happen," she snorted.

 Somehow the faces of two thugs, the ones who Mara's bodyguards caught, came to my mind.

 "I can only rely on myself." her eyes were cold as she said it.

 "That's why you hired the thugs? So they would steal my phone?"

 She didn't answer me immediately. Staring forward for a minute or so, she finally glanced at me. "God, you are so stupid. They were hired so you would come to me. With a petty feeling of revenge. Like this pair of degenerates could've done a thing. Yet you managed to surprise me again, leaving behind the evidence."

 I was getting lost somewhere in the middle of her story.

 "Though I had some troubles with my plan. Just when I was getting ready to get poisoned for the second time due to this aphrodisiac." Her eyes glanced toward the air freshener that was now lying in the trash bin. "You suddenly demanded to have sex somewhere else."

 "I didn't want to have sex!" I tried to protest.

 "Stop lying to yourself," she gave me a look full of disdain, "After your first time was taken, and in such a fashion, how could you forget about me?" she smirked, but there were some hints of pride mixed.

 I was deep in thoughts. If I understood everything correctly, everything went like this.

 After getting acquainted with me, she was notified that I have blackmail material. She hired two thugs to try and get my phone from me, but it was a secondary task. She probably had a connection with the thugs, and the moment they went silent, she knew I would want answers.

 I went to her office and raped her due to my hormones acting up, as well as an aphrodisiac. No. I succumbed to my desires, I could've controlled myself. I embraced her, and after the sex, I probably got poisoned or had some kind of a strong allergy reaction. However, I thought it was all due to the game playing tricks on me. I probably still hold the hope that this is just a dream.

 As she took a sick leave I had time to accumulate enough lust to seek her again. And even though her initial plan was ruined, she ended up achieving the desired result.

 It was an awfully elaborate plan for something that could've been solved much easier.

 "And now, after getting rid of all the blackmail material, you are basically finishing your revenge?" I sighed.

 In the end, it was stupid of me to believe in my own delusions. What kind of woman would fall in love with someone who blackmailed her?

 "Ending my revenge? Hah, I haven't even started yet."

 Yeah, she would probably want to skin me alive.

 "You know. We found something else on your phone. I believe a video with a certain female student."

 As she started talking, I opened my bag. I was taking out the action camera. Violetta was so immersed in her own story, she didn't notice the thing I held.

 "And after ruining her reputation, I would go after the remains of your friends..."

 "You know, I don't really care what would happen with Joanne." I was getting tired of this.

 "Huh?" Since our meeting started, it was the first time she looked puzzled.

 "I don't care what would happen to my friends, and I don't care what would happen to my supposed 'lover'." I started throwing the camera up and catching it in a steady rhythm.

 The more she looked at my actions and listened for my words, the more cloudy her face was getting.

 "I don't even care what would happen to my parents. Now that I think about it, I don't care about anyone, the only one who matters..." My feelings don't lie, I can feel bad for Joanne or even Mara, but in the end, they are foreign people to me.

 As I caught the camera with my left hand, I pointed at my face with my thumb, "Only I matter, my wellbeing, my happiness." yeah, after all, I couldn't get used to everyone here. The only thing that remained the same for me was my consciousness, and I wanted to protect it.

 "You are probably the same." I clicked my tongue.

 She furrowed her eyebrows even further.

 "You only care about yourself, don’t you?" I was starting up the camera. "I think you can't let anyone see yourself having illicit sexual relationships."

 "What do you mean? You are finished boy, you should stop this breakdown and go cry to your stepmother."

 "You know what this is?" I dangled the camera in my hand. "It's an action camera. They are usually tiny and inconspicuous."

 Her face straightened up while her slender fingers started drumming on the table.

 "I wanted to believe that both of us could somehow move from this." I cringed hearing the words I said. "Rather stupid, rapist trying to befriend his victim."

 I heard her gulp audibly, and her face started getting paler in color.

 "Still, I thought that I could somehow try and do everything to earn your forgiveness. But I guess I've made a mistake." I stood up and started walking towards her.

 "Get away!" Her voice trembled, and she started walking away.

 "I made the same mistake as you. I judged the character of the person wrongly. However, I made a few adjustments," I shook the camera, "I recorded the things we did yesterday."

 "You, you are lying." she shook her head.

 "And from the video that was recorded, you were enjoying everything no less than I did. It isn't wise to not check my bag."

 "All lies! You are a silent boy who only knows how to go after Rose Carr, you, you…" she didn't know what to do, so she resorted to the last thing she should do.

 "Wimp, loser, you can't do a thing! You are just faking everything, you, you, you shithead."

 "BAM!" I hit the side of the table with my foot so hard that the monitor almost fell down. Violetta almost jumped as she heard the loud sound. Her face was drained of any color.

 "YOU BETTER STOP FUCKING INSULT ME!" I roared at the top of my lungs. I was tired of getting abused by every little thing in this stupid world. I felt like a broken dam. I couldn't stop my inner thoughts from leaking.

 "YOU, YOU…" As I was breathing roughly from the anger, I clenched my fist so hard it started trembling.

 I took a few deep breaths.

 "You better fucking stop this shit you gave me. Or else the things that I recorded would be seen by everyone I can reach!" I stood before her and shoved the small screen to her face. So she could see that I wasn't bluffing.

 A second later, seeing that she understood everything, I went back and threw it back into my bag.

 "You fucking keep pushing it. I take a breather. I think that everything goes in the direction I want to, then you return with double the force."

 "I just want to live a simple life. I have my own life values and code of honor, yet every time you try to throw me at something, that makes me go against it!"

 "You think that it's unfair from your end as well, don't you? I should just accept my fate and go with it. Fuck it, humans are dying every second on this planet. Why should I bother with some boy? YOU THINK LIKE THAT!?"

 She shook her head left and right.

 "How the fuck I'm the one who is at fault!? This piece of shit Reid is after me for the reason no one fucking knows. He fucked Joanne, who is so deep in love with me, yet I don't fucking know her! Who the fuck is this girl?"

 "There is one more batshit crazy girl. Mara. She fucking has the world in her palm, yet she goes after me. What the fuck did I do to earn this?"

 "My supposed best friend is barely usable, and the third friend doesn't even have any presence. My fucking parents couldn't provide for my life, and the best thing they did to me was apparently inheriting their fucking genes? OR BUYING ME FUCKING DUMBBELLS!?" I shouted at Violetta, who holed up behind the table and nervously nodded at me.

 "And you, you fucking whore who only know how to swing her ass on top of those who have more power." I squinted my eyes, burning a hole in her body, but there was no lust in my gaze. "You useless fuckhole, what can you even do without sucking up to those above you?" I took a deep breath. "I will take you every time. You can do whatever you can and try to set me up, but there is a mistake in your thinking."

 I started pointing at my temple, and soon it developed into me punching the side of my face. "I have more IQ than you would ever have in a hundred lives." My feet were long ago tapping on the floor uncontrollably.

 "I pitied you. After all, you were forced into all of this. But in the end, you betrayed my little feeble hope," I took my bag and went to the door.

 "From now on, I don't have a single shred of pity for you." My hand was already on the handle when a thought suddenly came to my mind.

 "Heh, you know, it's a fun fact. Not only you took my first time, but you also are the only person to whom I bared my soul." I looked back and made something akin to a bow.

 "Be fucking grateful."

50