Chapter 49 (R-18)
3k 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning. This chapter will have explicit content. This is all a work of fiction.
By the way, if any of you have a question, why does a virgin is so good in bed? A tiny spoiler he isn't. It will be explained later in the story.

 In the end, it didn't matter how I felt. I couldn't undo whatever I did in the past. What I can do is help myself with living through this.

 I've had this thought in my head for a whole day already. I wanted to ask Violetta for some help.

 Though I felt immensely guilty for doing something like this, this guilt was gradually washed away.

 Life values I held dear to my heart were gradually eroded. Eroded but not abandoned. This added to the continuous strain of my spirit and mind.

 And the only way to leave this frustration behind was to gradually get used to it.

 I was absentmindedly changing my footwear to in-home slippers when I noticed that I was alone.

 "Anyone home?" I looked at every room but didn't find anyone. "Strange, Annie should be at home at this time."

 The answer was somewhat unexpected. After sitting down in the kitchen, I found a note sticking to the fridge.

 Was I too nervous to see this in the morning? I shook my head once and started reading the note.

 "We went to visit your grandpa. We will be absent for a few days, take care. P.S. Money is in the cupboard."

 Was there a grandpa?

 "Whatever," I crumpled up the note and threw it away.

 So I can do whatever I want for a few days? I remember how in my previous world, every time I had a whole flat for myself, I would throw a party.

 A party in my own vision. Which was inviting my friend to chill, talk and get some booze for the mood.

 I was never into parties, but now I couldn't do even this.

 "Fuck it, I will just call Violetta for today. I will think about everything else tomorrow."

 Jumping to the easiest option, I asked her when she was free and went to my bed to take some rest. I barely had any sleep yesterday, and chances are high that I won't have any sleep tonight as well.

 As my eyes were closing, I've got the answer I was waiting for.

 It was time she got off the work along with curse words and cussing. Setting up the timer, I fell asleep the moment I closed my eyes tightly.

 "AAARGH!!!"

 I opened my eyes to the sound of a man's scream, which was one of my alarm sounds.

 Sitting up, turning it off. Washing down my face, getting something for dinner. I've made sure to dress comfortably. Thus my clothes consisted of colorful sneakers, jeans, a t-shirt, and a worn-out simple jacket. Closing the door behind myself, I went in the college's direction.

 "Achoo!" As I sneezed, I rubbed my chilled nose. The sun went down, but the bustling in the streets increased. Lots of different shops with any kind of illuminated signs were on every side of the street.

 A pair of a man and a woman, both wearing coats of matching color, went into a place that looked like a decent restaurant. Will they have a lover's dinner?

 A family of three was walking down the street with a child being held between the parents. Their faces, radiating happiness as they talked between each other.

 A beautiful woman with a pixie haircut, loudly talking on the phone.

 A middle-aged man walking hurriedly with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Through his open coat, a strict suit can be seen.

 A group of friends, wearing trendy clothes, arguing with each other, tried to impress the girls they took along.

 Looking at all the small things happening, absorbing the sounds of the street, I felt relaxed. Sometimes it was great to just walk around without any goal. It was a great way to reboot your system, freshen up your mind and get a new perspective.

 The key was to gather yourself afterward.

 I made my way towards Birchland High's parking lot without any problems. There I saw a familiar car.

 An hour or so later, we made our way to a cheap hotel. The front didn't look particularly shabby, but neon lights showed the true nature of this place. A kind of cheap hotel that was opened mainly for one-night stands.

I left dealing with the staff to Violetta as I stood behind her. A few men that were in the lobby looked at Violetta with eyes full of desire. But, as soon as they saw me, they hurried to turn away.

 Looking at her from the back, she is indeed a head-turner. It was further augmented by her habit of wearing overly tight clothes. It playfully accentuated the curves.

 A black pencil skirt that hugged her hips and gave a full view of her protruding buttocks. She wore stockings which made her supple legs look even more attractive. All while her white shirt, along with her red blazer, was accompanied by a cleavage. And I can see this deep ravine all too well from my position. Her reddish-brown leather jacket didn't help in hiding her curves as well.

 And she wore her red lipstick again. I wanted to steal these lips without a second thought. But I can do it only in the heat of the moment. So far, I wasn't bold enough to attack her from out of nowhere.

 However, despite all the things that happened between us. No matter how both of us treated each other. I couldn't deny that Violetta was beautiful. The more sex we had, the more I craved her.

The more sex we had, the more guilt I had in the middle of our 'rest' from each other. It was a great downside, but it didn't manage to outweigh the gains. As well as failing at reinforcing my resolve and life values.

 She used the same perfume.

 Breathing in a full lung amount of her scent, I went to her side. Hugging her waist made her respond with the glare from the corners of her eyes.

 She had a big amount of shadow applied around her eyes which contrasted with her white skin and red, full lips.

 We made our way to the room through the hotel under the gazes of a few men. As I accidentally made eye contact with one of them, I hugged Violetta's waist tighter.

 The state of this building wasn't the best, and if I was comparing it with the previous hotel, it was day and night. But this time, both of us didn't have any ulterior goals, so it doesn't matter what the furnishing is.

 As she used a key card, she opened the door to our room, and we were finally left alone. I went inside while she was closing the door. The room was in better condition than I thought. Clean, wooden floor and beige painted walls. There was a small TV and a table with a couple of chairs. Brown carpet with a simple pattern laid beneath the two-sized bed. The bedclothes were clean, had black color, and looked fluffy. There was a door with the insertion of tinted glass in the middle. Probably lead to the bathroom.

 "I hope this time you won't play any cheap tricks and be done with everything quickly." I heard her voice as she walked inside without bothering to change her shoe-wear. I heard her high heels make a clicking sound.

 "No, I just want… you." To my honest answer, she snorted.

 She was in a worse mood than usual. Because, on the way to the hotel, her stomach suddenly growled. At first, I thought that I misheard it, but it happened again. We were somewhat of mortal enemies, yet this situation brought a smile to my face, which I couldn't hide.

 As she tried to cover her embarrassment while eating a cheap burger from a takeout while washing it down with a coke, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

 A classy lady that swore her all to destroy me was eating in front of me. It once again showed me that it was the real world, and everything I went through was real. Albeit it was some majorly fucked up circumstances around me.

 "Are you still angry because you were hungry? You know, we all get hungry."

 "Don't! Mention! This!" Her voice dropped to the ultimate low, and I felt my back growing cold. "Ever again! You got this?"

 "Whatever, I'm not trying to be an asshole just because I want to."

 She snorted as she placed her small bag on the table and started searching for something.

 "I mean, if you were in my place, wouldn't you do the same?"

 "I won't force anyone to have sex with me." Her eyes gave a feeling that they could kill.

 "I thought like this as well, but then you used some drugs…"

 "Slam!" Her small hand handed something onto the table as she interrupted me. "I'm going to wash." She started carefully taking her clothes off while I was interested in the thing she placed down.

 "Extra big!"Large letters occupied half of the front of a small box, the plastic wrapper was still in place.

 "A pack of condoms? You serious?" As I looked back at Violetta, she was already in her underwear. It wasn't a particularly sexy type of underwear, no excessive laces, no see-through parts. A plain bra and panties. They were the color of her hair, slightly violet, and had simple flower patterns.

 But my eyes were glued to her asscheeks that were already half exposed. Her panties dug deep between them, leaving her ass pretty much exposed.

 "You don't expect me to eat pills every time?" She bent down and took down her panties in one swift motion. As I saw her bare ass bouncing, I felt my throat parching, so I gulped down my saliva. As my gaze was staying firmly on her bottom, I noticed a small beauty mark on her left asscheek. It was closer to her gluteal fold.

 "I-I guess." I tried to squeeze an answer as I kept staring at her heart-shaped ass.

 Her hands went after her bra, and as she unhooked it, she carefully placed it near the panties.

 A brief moment was all it took her to get off her underwear, and a second later, she went to the bathroom. A few more seconds and I shook off the stupor caused by her figure.

 I was still holding the pack of condoms in my hands. I carefully placed it back on the table and looked at the door to the bathroom with hungry eyes.

 I don't know if it's hormones, my weak willpower, or any other bullshit. But I know that I want this woman.

 Hearing the sound of water for ten or so seconds, I started quickly taking off my clothes. Violetta placed her own on the chair, but I was in no condition to think straight. Simply throwing everything down, I was stark naked in a moment.

 My dick was already erect, standing upright, pointing to my belly button.

 With a hand that was shaking from the desire, I turned the doorknob, and it gave in. As I entered a small bathroom, the first thing I saw was Violetta standing in a shower cabin. Her hands, caressing her own body, washed down the daytime sweat.

 I didn't bother to close the door behind myself as I went forward. Without further ado, I joined her in the shower.

 "Hey, It's cramped enough already, can't you wait?"

 Instead of an answer, I hugged her soft body from behind. Due to the difference in our height, my dick didn't quite manage to fit between her buttocks. But I still tried to adjust our position, to fit it somewhere close. My left hand was tightly hugging her waist. Going upward, my forearm felt the heaviness of her breasts. My right hand traced her body all the way from her thigh to her hip. Then it was her waist, the side of her breast, and up to her neck.

 I started caressing her neck with my right hand, and my lips opened up as I started licking the nape of her neck. At the same time, my nose was deep inside her hair, breathing her smell. My ears caught the sound of water splashing against our bodies. As well as my deep and her erratic breaths.

 My right hand slowly slithering from her neck to her chin turned her face toward me. As I took my face away from her body, I looked at her.

 Her eyes were gradually getting misty.

 "Haa... Don't mess up my makeup." It was her last words that my brain managed to process.

 I didn't know, nor did I learn how to kiss. I simply let my instincts go as I forced myself on her.

 "Mmmhhh."

 "Uuuhmm." Both of us made muffled moans.

 I was finally licking, chewing, sucking these supple lips. When she started eating in the car, I simply thought she looked funny, more lively I guess? But later on, I noticed something. The way her lips puckered as she took a bite, the way she licked them to make sure there was no sauce. I've had no particular fetish for lips, but her movements left me mesmerized.

 As I continued to violate these red lips of her, my hands started moving again. She didn’t stand still as she started to answer my approaches. Her tongue went out from her mouth, trying to find mine as we started kissing sloppily.

 "Slurp."

 "Gulp."

 Exchanging each other's saliva, we drank it loudly.

 At the brief moment I took my hands away, she turned her body around. Now, with her body glued to mine, her breasts were pressed against my chest. And my dick was pressing onto her belly. Her hands quickly found their way towards my neck. In return, I hugged her back but only for a moment. My hands instantly made their way to her buttocks and squeezed them tightly, her flesh overflowing between my fingers.

 "Haaa...Haaa..." She tried to catch her breath. Her eyes started watering slightly. There was a sticky drool, a mixture of mine and her, on her lips and chin.

 "Aaahn." She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue to invite me. And who was I to reject such an offer? Yet again, our lips locked in a kiss.

 As our bodies were glued together, I turned her to the side. Now her back was against the wall of the shower cabin. Using this position, I started lifting her by her butt.

 I felt her hands clenching tighter around my neck. I forced my eyes that closed on themselves to open and reluctantly stopped kissing her. As our lips parted, I saw hers had all kinds of traces as well as her red lipstick smeared. Her eyes slowly opened up.

 "Haaa... let me lift you up... gulp." I squeezed her butt twice and made some space between our bodies. As she started squirming in my hands, I've recovered my breath slightly. "Put your legs around me." She listened to me and one of her legs went over my hip. "Yeah, like this, now your second leg.

 She glanced at me then she glanced down. In the end, she hugged me tighter and clumsily jumped up with her standing leg. I helped her up and now her legs were just like her hands. Tightly locked around me.

 "Good girl." I patted her right buttock to which she rolled her eyes.

 "Pfff!"

 Unlike her previous, angry look, she was now fully aroused. She had this loose, relaxed, lazy look.

 "Don't give me this look, aren't you as aroused as I am?"

 "Don't flatter yourself, I'm just tired." As she was returning back to her grumpy state, I wanted to tease her.

 "Yeah, tired and hungry. Are you perhaps hungry for my dick?" I smirked.

 "Gosh, If you don't want to do anything anymore... hummm..." she moaned when I pinched her butt. "Put me down and I will leave back home." In the middle of her talking, I started kissing her clavicle, making her pant slightly. "Ahhh..."

 I moved my face closer to her. "But don't you prefer doing it with me?" and then returned back to kissing her upper body, invoking more moans from her. "Aren't you tired," kiss, "of serving these old asses," kiss, "in the school?"

 "So what?" she trembled as I sucked on her shoulder. "Don't lump me with…HaAahnn…" Her voice cracked to a higher note as she moaned. "I'm not a cheap...uUuhn...whore…" she said quickly as she exhaled, trying to stiffen her moans. "I'm not happy...huuu... not do I want...ummm...to spread my legs for everyone."

 "Whatever," lick "aren't I more handsome than they?" I stopped licking her and looked at her face.

 From somewhere up in the clouds getting pleasure, she came back to the shower cabin of a cheap hotel.

 Her face scrunched up in disdain. "Half a point out of ten."

 "It's more than a zero out of ten, you know?" As I smirked at her offended face, I went after her opened mouth.

 After some time of making out in the shower, I turned the water down while Violetta was still hanging on me like a koala.

 Going out of the shower, I didn't bother with wiping our bodies. I was getting ready to place her on the bed. Squatting down, I heard her whisper.

 "Don't…"

 I stopped in my tracks, waiting for her to continue.

 "Let's do it, standing... You can do it, right?"

 "Whatever you want." There was no reason for me to deny her request.

 Still holding her in my hands, I went to the table, letting her sit on it. With great reluctance, I let her body go and started impatiently waiting as I stroked her thighs. She kept her legs around my waist as she tore the packaging of the condom pack and took a single piece out.

 All the time I was looking at her, the beautiful round boobs. Her slightly protruding clavicle bore the signs of my caressing. Her lips puffed up from all the kissing we did. The light in the room was sufficient enough to see her every nook and cranny.

 Deftly moving her hands, she took a condom out and put it on in a single motion. My dick being painfully erect made it easy for her. After all, she had plenty of experience, so I shouldn't be surprised by this.

 No matter how much we stood under the shower, nor how much we kissed previously my mouth felt dry.

 I could barely whisper. "Put it in."

 "Move your hips a little." She was probably having the same trouble as me, answering me quietly.

 As we fiddled with each other's private parts for some time, I finally felt the heat and snuggly feeling of her insides.

 "Aaahn," she moaned from the pleasure.

 "Uuugh," I grunted from pleasure.

 This feeling was somewhat dulled because of the rubber but the longing I felt washed away the difference. Once again, I felt her insides clenching tightly around my dick, wriggling around, enveloping me affectionately. I felt my vision growing white from the sheer pleasure of inserting.

 I was starving for this.

 After savoring this, I moved my hands to her butt, and again my fingers sunk in her white, soft flesh. I wanted to tear her from the table in one swift motion, but I felt my knees giving up slightly. It wasn't from her weight but from the pleasure. Despite staying in the same position without moving, her insides kept trying to milk my dick.

 Finally, overcoming this hurdle, I lifted her up.

 "Hup!"

 "Hieeh!"

 To my low grunt, she answered with a squeal of the delight of her own. Realizing what she did, her face went behind my shoulder as her hands clasped even tighter around my neck and upper body.

 "Huuuf…huuuf…I guess…hmmgh…I can move you now?" As I grunted and breathed roughly, I informed her of my intentions.

 Digging deep into her bubble butt with my fingers, I started lifting her whole body up while moving my own hips slightly backward.

 The first move was the hardest. It was important for me to get accustomed to this kind of pleasure. Feeling that only the tip was inside I moved my hips forward, ramming the deepest parts of her pussy.

 "Hhhrghm!"

 She was trying to stifle her moans by biting on her own fingers, but it was too late. The second move came much easier.

 "Slap."

 "Uuhhm!"

 To the sound of our flesh slapping, I heard another one of her moans. My hips slowly but surely started moving on their own as I rhythmically moved her ass up and down, pounding her.

 "Guugh!"

 "Uhrnn!"

 "Aaahn!"

 My every movement reverberate to our bodies, making her moans louder as she couldn't hide them anymore. Her insides, moving in rhythm with my hips, her nipples growing stiff, rubbing across my chest. My ballsack shrinking, eager to pour out what's in it, while the area up to my tailbone growing numb.

 Feeling that the grand ending was near, I started walking. Everything happened on its own as I slowly made my way towards the wall.

 Pressing her back to the wall was a signal for her hand to loosen up. She put them on my shoulder, using them as support. I made some distance between her and my body while not forgetting to move my hips here and there.

 "Huff…Listen…Hrrgh…Hey listen to me…"

 "Mmmn…aaahn?" Her eyes were so unfocused that she looked like she was high. After I deemed her brain capacity to be restored enough for her to understand me I proceeded to ask her a question.

 "Why don't we…mmmhh…" I licked the side of her neck sending shivers down her spine. "At least when we are…haaah…having sex…act normal?"

 For a second, I felt her cold gaze returning, stinging me. She suddenly moved her hands to my face. Her hands deep in my hair, she yanked my head backward and bit my neck hard.

 I guess this is a no.

 Knocking on the entrance of her baby door, was all it took for her to whimper and leave my neck. The steady accumulation of pleasure was enough for me to reach the peak.

 "Gonna…hhng…cum…hrrrnhg." My hands, having a life of their own, started lifting Violetta's body upwards. It coincided with the movement of my hips moving forward, as I instinctively tried to push my dick as deep as I could in her pussy. It kept going on until I was tiptoeing. My hands finally did what my brain told them to and moved her ass down.

 The tip of my dick poked at her uterus even harder. It was a final nail in the coffin as Violetta made a silent scream. Her legs finally unhooked as they went upwards, straightening up and growing rigor as if she had a seizure. Her mouth, hanging open widely with a trickle of blood going down her neck.

 I didn't even care whose blood it was as I pressed my body against her hard. My whole body was shaking, and my vision grew white in color.

 I felt the throbbing in my dick as it pulsated, trying to fill her womb.

 After god knows how long time passed, we started regaining our composure. Violetta being first 'kindly' slapped my cheeks to wake me up.

 Blinking a few times to adjust my eyesight, I made it out that I was looking at Violetta's face.

 "Huuuu…How many condoms are there in the pack?" I asked her, my voice cracking up in the middle.

 At first, she was stupefied by my question, but soon there was an expression of doubt on her face. "Haaah, don't say you want to use all of them?"

 "I will try."

 Our lips met for a kiss as I carried her to the bed.

 It will be a long night, just like I thought.

26