Chapter 1
1.3k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Late at night when bars and clubs are full to capacity, Liu Yong sat by himself on a corner bar stool. His usual intimidating aura paired with his highly trained body had been transformed into a body that resembled a handsome student, using a body changing seal. Liu Yong had spent the last 3 hours sitting on this stool, the old ashtray beside him had almost reached its limit and his glass had been refilled countless times, though the alcohol seemed to have no effect on his body.

 

To outsiders this young man looked like a lonely student who had been dumped by his beautiful girlfriend but he was actually waiting, waiting for Wu Yun.

 

All around him, Liu Yong could feel the different auras that the mix of regular Humans, Cultivators and Demons gave off. The faint energy from humans was easy to ignore as Liu Yong concentrated on searching for a cultivator with an unusually high level. He had been following Wu Yun for months and although he had been close to catching the wanted man, his quick steps always fell short. Tonight however, he knew he would be leaving with a full net.

 

Another hour passed and the crowded room slowly emptied, with less people it was easier to filter through the various energies. Liu Yong stubbed out his nth cigarette as he concentrated on a strange aura coming closer to him. Using his keen peripheral he could clearly see that no one was around him apart from the bartender that would walk over to either fill a glass with ice or grab a bottle from the chiller. Using more strength Liu Yong honed all of his senses onto the strange unknown being.

 

Slowly the faint smell of spring dew and light scented flowers filled his nose, Liu Yong had spent the entire night drinking strong alcohol with no trouble but this faint scent caused his entire body to warm, as if a small fire had been ignited in his stomach. Liu Yong tried to use his inner Qi to push away the warming sensation but the subtle scent had gotten stronger, as if whoever the scent belonged to was standing behind him.

 

Usually no one would be able to enter the room without Liu Yong knowing their presence but his head was now clouded and his eyes were semi glazed over, giving off the real look of being drunk. With no other choice Liu Yong turned around to interrogate the owner of the strange scent but to his surprise there was no one there. Turning around with a slight stumble he raised his hand heavily, calling the bartender. “Ice water.”

 

Even after the third glass the haze over his mind hadn’t faded but instead had gotten stronger.. Liu Yong quickly thought over the possibilities of being poisoned but the bar was human owned and the single bartender working tonight was also human. “Sir, maybe it’s best if you head home. Do you need me to call you a Taxi?” The bartender looked over at him with a worried expression but Liu Yong didn’t answer him as he stood up with difficulty. Before the bartender could get around the counter Liu Yong had already stumbled his way outside, with the help of the fresh air Liu Yong could dispel some of whatever had poisoned his senses but he couldn’t get rid of all of it. 

 

Not wanting to be caught unaware, Liu Yong straightened his back and walked with fast steps to get back to his hotel room only a few buildings away. What is happening to me? Also where was Wu Yun?

 

After entering the expensive hotel and walking into one of the elevators to the tenth floor Liu Yong removed the seal from his body, revealing his true physique and face, even the short hair returned to his usual wavy shoulder length hair and Liu Yong quickly tied it into a bun. His body was considered one of the best in his precinct. Standing at a humble height of 190cm paired with a tanned body made of no fat only pure muscle, Liu Yong could intimidate even the manliest of men. Even if his body wasn’t enough to scare away people then his cold face and aura definitely would. 

 

When the elevator dinged and the doors opened, the scent Liu Yong thought had been left behind was stronger than ever, it was almost suffocating. Liu Yong didn’t waste time and strode to his door, almost breaking the handle as he turned it. Feeling fully intoxicated, no time was made to take his shoes off as he fell back onto the soft bed. Luckily whatever had followed him from the bar hadn’t entered his room. What is going on?

 

With heavy hands, Liu Yong sloppily undid his dress shirt revealing his sexy torso. He wanted to undo his belt but the task was too difficult right now, he tried for a few more seconds before a pair of cold hands took over. A soft whisper sounded in Liu Yong’s ears as he felt the weight of someone very light straddle his thighs. “Let me help you~”

 

If this were any other night the person sitting on his legs wouldn’t have even been allowed within a hundred metres of him but with his current state, Liu Yong had barely enough strength to give the stranger a slight push.

 

Slowly his pants were slid off of his muscular thighs and his already open shirt was also taken off. Not liking where this was going Liu Yong used whatever mental capacity left to increase his Qi to help get rid of whatever toxin had entered his body, thankfully the stranger currently rubbing against his half naked body wasn’t releasing any more, he could feel the effects on his body slowly lighten as the thing between his legs hardened.

 

The unknown person was currently hugging Liu Yong’s sturdy torso fully naked, using their own nether region to rub against the strong man's now erect little brother. Liu Yong could feel that this stranger was in fact another man though small in size, his already hot body started sweating from the intense amount of power he was using to clear the rest of the toxin as he had no intention of being raped, especially by a man a third his size. However to Liu Yong’s surprise the weirdo laying on top of him didn’t take it any further. A small wave of relief washed over his heart but it didn’t last long, the reason being whoever this person was, started absorbing his Yang energy. Just wait until I have full control of my body motherfucker.

 

Not even thirty seconds later Liu Yong felt his strength return and without delay he stood up from the bed, holding the intruder by the throat. Now that he was clear headed Liu Yong took a good look at the man he was choking or should he say boy.

 

Staring back was a youth that didn’t look any older than 16, this stranger’s face was turning redder with every passing second while his small hands clawed at the single hand holding his body. Liu Yong didn’t waste any time and walked to his bag laying on a small table, reaching in he summoned his gun as well as an enchanted slim chain. The boy in his hand was on the brink of passing out when he was planted firmly into a chair, the thin chain wrapped around his body and limbs by itself before linking back into itself. Once he was able to catch his breath something hard pressed against his chest, a cold voice stopped his rapid gasping.

 

“Who are you and who sent you?” Liu Yong was almost certain that Wu Yun had caught his scent and had sent someone to stop him but he was unsure as to why he would send such a youngling. After a few seconds of silence the youth looked up at him before quickly diverting his gaze to their feet. Liu Yong was about to threaten the boy thinking he was acting stubborn but a sweet whisper stopped him in his tracks.

 

“Zhou RenShu. Nobody sent me here.” Liu Yong moved the cold gun from Zhou RenShu’s chest to his temple, almost spitting his next words. “I don’t believe you.”

 

Hearing the sound of the gun cocking Zhou RenShu felt his already cold body freeze and stumbled over his words as he tried to convince Liu Yong of his purpose. 

 

“I-I really wasn’t sent h-here by anyone. Please don’t kill me. I was only w-wanting to do a-a small cultivation then leave. R-Really, your Yang energy is s-so strong so you wouldn't have felt any different the next morning after I-I had taken some.”

 

Liu Yong thought over what he was told but ended up confused, it was true that he could feel that this boy’s body was only filled with Yin energy but cultivators with Yin energy were all female while this person was clearly male. Demon? But why can’t I see what demon he is?

 

Not bothering to ask, Liu Yong ran his fingers over the still naked boy’s body, searching for something, he could feel Zhou RenShu tense and squirm from his fingers but he only ignored it. After flipping the tied boy over he found what he was looking for at the base of Zhou RenShu’s back. A faint seal could be seen, to the normal cultivator this wouldn’t be spotted but since Liu Yong was considered one of the best, most seals couldn’t be concealed from him. After removing the seal Zhou RenShu’s true energy and aura was released.

 

“You’re a snake.” This wasn’t a question but Zhou RenShu still nodded his head in agreement while he was placed back into the chair. Grabbing a chair for himself, the room fell into an icy silence. Liu Yong ran his eyes over Zhou RenShu’s body. 

 

Snakes were rare in the cultivation world in today’s time, mostly because people thought they were too mischievous and deviant to be trusted, leading to them being cultivated purely for their life essence. Giving the cultivator eternal life. Most snakes kept to themselves and would separate from their parents at a very young age. However most were thrown away at birth, if you were to go into any orphanage you would find at least 10 snakes.

 

Although snakes were rare, Liu Yong had met a few. In his profession they worked to protect both cultivators and demons but a lot of the time it was the demons who needed their care, especially when it came to needing protective living. Seeing Zhou Renshu’s body though made it clear he wasn’t an ordinary snake. His body was slender with long legs however snakes were usually tall with small almost beady eyes while Zhou Renshu looked to be no taller than 168cm and his eyes were large and round. What also confused Liu Yong was the fact that he knew for a fact that he wasn’t bitten yet whatever venom this snake had, had taken over his whole body within a few seconds.

 

Fu~ Liu Yong leaned his head back and rubbed his tired eyes, usually when it came to his job Liu Yong would take any challenge and task thrown at him but tonight he wasn’t in the mood. Zhou RenShu had continued staring at the ground after being sat back down and he didn’t lift his head when he heard the cold voice speak out again.

 

“I’ll only ask you once, did Wu Yun send you?” Zhou RenShu lifted his head slowly, his hair was always kept short so no hair could hide the confusion in his eyes. In a soft whisper he answered. “I-I already told why I came here.”

 

This wasn’t what Liu Yong was wanting to hear, without speaking he got up and went back to his small bag, reaching in he summoned a glass box and a small vial holding a green liquid. After opening the glass box Zhou Renshu’s head was roughly pulled back and a low hiss escaped his throat, only a drop of the green liquid was placed on his lips but it was enough to force him to change into his snake form. The chain holding his body shrunk with his body almost cutting into his soft scaled skin.

 

Liu Yong watched curiously, Zhou RenShu was as expected different to the other snakes. It looked as if in his snake form, Zhou RenShu would only be the length of his forearm and hand combined, as well as being no thicker than two fingers. Once Zhou RenShu had writhed around for almost a minute in hopes of getting out of the chain squeezing his small body, Liu yong picked up the pale yellow snake and removed the chain, before placing him into the glass box on top of the high counter next to the small kitchen and closing it. The holes on the side were only the size of chilli seeds so there was no way Zhou RenShu would be able to escape.

 

Not wasting anymore time on the timid snake, Liu Yong left the room to bathe his tired body. Being left alone in the room Zhou RenShu slithered around the small box hoping to find a way out but once the lid was shut it looked as if this box had no seams, as if it was made from one piece of glass. Not wanting to give up and fearing that he would be killed once the scary man came back, Zhou RenShu thought of an idea and moved to the back of the box before curling in on his body. A delicate hiss unwillingly came from his mouth as he lunged forward at the glass opposite him.

 

Pa. Zhou RenShu shook his small triangle head trying to ignore the pain in his nose and snaked back to his previous spot, taking aim again then without hesitation Zhou RenShu struck the glass for a second time. The box bumped forward with the edgo the box hanging over the edge of the counter. 

 

Liu Yong opened the bathroom door after hearing the faint sound of something hitting glass and stood naked as he dried his wet body, watching the stupid snake slink back in the box. Not even a second later the small snake struck hard against the glass, jolting the box forward. With more than half of the box over the edge of the counter Zhou RenShu only needed to slither forward and the box would fall, however before the box could hit the tiled ground Liu Yong caught the falling object.

 

Tap, tap, tap. “Did you really think you would be able to get out that quick? You could fall from the top of this building onto the hard concrete and your bones would break before this box.” To prove his point Liu Yong threw the box down onto the tiled kitchen floor with all of his strength, Zhou RenShou curled in on himself as his body filled with intense fear. A loud bang sounded from the glass hitting the floor but the only damage that came out of the throw was the expensive tile and Zhou RenShu’s dignity.

 

As if that wasn’t enough to show that the small snake was indeed not getting out unless he was released by Liu Yong himself, a heavy foot stomped down on the box. Liu Yong was already a large and intimidating man but now that Zhou RenShu was in his snake form everything looked ten times bigger. Seeing a giant naked man stand over him with a cold glare while the box he resided in was stomped on, was more than enough to make his cold body shiver in fear. The faint smell from before when Zhou RenShu unintentionally hissed again, however his torment wasn’t over once Liu Yong got a whiff.

 

“If you try to use that venom of yours to seduce me in hopes of escaping, I’ll plug all of the boxes breathing holes and watch you slowly suffocate, do you understand?” Liu Yong picked the intact case up from the broken floor and stared at the frightened snake. Zhou RenSHu obviously had no way of answering but the vacancy of the scent was enough of an answer for Liu Yong. “Good, for the time being you’ll be under my watch. Until I found Wu Yun, you’ll stay in that box. You should pray that your absence is enough to make that bitch come out of his hole.”

 

But I don’t know this Wu Yun you keep talking about! Liu Yong placed the cold box onto the nightstand beside the bed before getting inside the blankets. 

18