Chapter 29
494 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Yong slowly moved his hands up and started unbuttoning his shirt, the toasted wheat skin coming more into view. Zhou RenShu stopped drinking as Liu Yong leaned back on the counter, his hands undoing the top of his pants. “I’ll do it.”

 

Zhou RenShu put the glass down as he knelt down in front of Liu Yong. His small hands rushing to undo the sug pants. Within a few seconds the zip was pulled and the pants were tugged down to Liu Yong’s knees. Zhou RenShu tried to pull the underwear too but his hands were stopped. “Let me help you too.”

 

The small boy was gently lifted to stand up before Liu Yong swiftly undid the many buttons. The jacket followed by the vest before the dress shirt were all removed, lastly the pants were tugged off along with Zhou RenShu’s underwear, leaving the boy buck naked while Liu Yong was still a little covered. Zhou RenShu went forward to remove the last bit of fabric but his hands were stopped again. “Wait, let me look at you.”

 

Holding Zhou RenShu at an arms length, Liu Yong slowly took in the beautiful sight of his wife. The little stem was already a little perked up without being touched. Liu Yong removed his pants fully from his legs before he knelt down in front of Zhou RenShu, he kissed the warm stone that was hanging around the slender neck. His lips were so soft and delicate as he trailed small kisses down Zhou RenShu’s chest until he landed over the wildly beating heart. “I love you.”

 

Zhou RenShu trembled as more kisses landed over his heart, his hands rubbed over Liu Yong before landing in his hair. He wanted to pull Liu Yong up so they could properly kiss but Liu Yong stayed on the ground. “I’ve done so many bad things to you. I’ll never make those same mistakes again. I promise I’ll never hurt you again Zhou RenShu.”

 

“I know Liu Yong. I trust you and love you.” Zhou RenShu slid down to the floor, Liu Yong wrapped his arms around the small body as their lips finally met. Zhou RenShu’s small body was completely engulfed into Liu Yong’s embrace. It was rare for the two to share such an intimate moment. Both men rained small light kisses over their lover’s bare skin. A feeling of warmth spreading through the places where their lips landed.

 

Soon, Liu Yong stood up with Zhou RenShu still held in his arms. He moved smoothly from the kitchen to the bedroom, laying the small boy on the large bed. He lightly spread Zhou RenShu’s legs as he licked over the tender area. Zhou RenShu moved his hips slowly as his body heated up. Liu Yong continued to lick his way up Zhou RenShu’s body until he met the sweet lips again.

 

Their tongues danced together as they felt along one another’s bodies. Liu Yong slid his underwear down and slowly pushed into Zhou RenShu, the bodies finally becoming one. Zhou RenShu gasped as Liu Yong slowly plunged deeper, the tongue inside his mouth continuing to rub over his soft palate. 

 

Liu Yong held Zhou RenShu so close that there was no room for air, their hips girated in sync bringing both men extreme pleasure. It was the first time they had made love like this, there was no begging for Liu Yong to go deeper or harder, Zhou RenShu only wanted to stay in this moment as he felt Liu Yong belonged completely to him, the same way he belonged to Liu Yong.

 

Heat spread from where Liu Yong was inserted to the rest of Zhou RenShu’s body, his toes curling as he became lost in the moment, Liu Yong was gently sucking on his ear lobes, the warm breath dizzying his mind even more. Zhou RenShu clung to Liu Yong tightly as the heat grew hotter. “Liu Yong~ uhn, Liu Yong~Haa~”

 

Zhou RenShu breathed out Liu Yong’s name more and more as the pressure in his stomach built, both men gasped and groaned as they moved closer to their climax. Their tongues intertwined again as their hips bucked and moved sporadically, Liu Yong’s already firm grip around Zhou RenShu’s waist tightened, almost suffocating him. Zhou RenShu never stopped calling Liu Yong’s name even when his mouth was being eaten.

 

Their bodies couldn’t take anymore as they both stiffened and jerked, Liu Yong’s cock was buried deep as it twitched and released inside of Zhou RenShu. Cum sprayed between the two men’s stomach as Zhou RenShu grinded his hips, the sensitive head rubbing between their two bodies.

 

Once they caught their breath Liu Yong slid down and licked the cum covering Zhou RenShu’s stomach before sucking his own cum from the small hole, his mouth quickly returned to Zhou RenShu’s as they shared the salty taste between them. Their bodies became heated again as the kiss prolonged. The intense lust built up again and they attacked one another's bodies hungrily, their intense need for tender love already gone.

 

“Hubby, suck me more.” Liu Yong turned around as he lowered his body over Zhou RenShu’s. His already hardened cock slid down Zhou RenShu’s throat as he lifted the small boy’s hips, the hungry hole twitching as a little more cum seeped out. Liu Yong didn’t hesitate as he ravaged the little flower, his tongue poking inside before licking around the puckered skin. Zhou RenShu was also busy as he pulled Liu Yong down by his ass. The thick long pipe gagging his tight throat.

 

Suffocated chokes and grunts came from Zhou RenShu as he groped both Liu Yong’s muscular ass cheeks and his low hanging sack, when Zhou RenShu needed a breather, he would push one of the eggs inside his mouth before moving onto the next. The drenched flesh rubbed onto his face as he stuffed the cock back in his mouth.

 

Liu Yong shoved two fingers inside Zhou RenShu’s hole as he ran his teeth over the sensitive taint, the teeth leaving light red marks. Everytime his teeth grazed over the thin skin Zhou RenShu would tighten around his fingers, causing his calloused fingertips to rub over the small sweet spot. Their bodies became more frantic as they tasted the other’s body, their mouths were completely filled with the others taste. Liu Yong was thrusting down into Zhou RenShu’s sloppy mouth as he suckled on the leaking flower stem, his fingers never stopping the attack on Zhou RenShu’s sweet spot.

 

The grunting sounds coming from Zhou RenShu rose in volume as his hips trembled, his hole clenched tightly as cum flowed into Liu Yong’s mouth, Liu Yong’s other hand quickly massaged the tense plump sack as he tried to milk every last drop. Zhou RenShu pulled Liu Yong’s hips down too until his face was buried in the thick pubic hair surrounding the cock in his mouth. Liu Yong grunted as Zhou RenShu gagged repeatedly, the small boy choked himself until his throat was filled with hot semen.

 

This wasn’t the end for the couple though as Liu Yong removed himself from Zhou RenShu, he got off of the bed and stood at the edge. Zhou RenShu regained some energy as he positioned himself on his hands and knees in front of his husband. Zhou RenShu was only in position for a second before his hole was completely stuffed. Fast and powerful thrusts slapped against his small frame. Almost knocking the wind out of his lungs.

 

Liu Yong roughly pulled Zhou RenShu up so that he was squating over the edge of the bed, using his strong hands to hold Zhou RenShu’s shoulders down, pushing him deeper. While holding him in place, Liu Yong grunted and moaned as he lifted his hips, his sack slapped loudly against Zhou RenShu’s tender skin leaving the small boy trembling. Zhou RenShu tried to reach down and play with himself but his hands were slapped away by Liu Yong. “You only cum by me fucking you tonight.”

 

Zhou RenShu whined and whimpered as he was roughly fucked from behind, he was about to cum again when Liu Yong stopped. The small boy was pulled from the bed and lifted into Liu Yong’s embrace, his legs hanging over the crook in Liu Yong’s elbows. His ass hung lowly as Liu Yong pushed inside of the tender canal without his hands. His hips swung slowly yet with extreme power. 

 

With every thrust, Zhou RenShu’s body would be pushed back only for him to swing back down towards Liu Yong’s cock, sending his body deeper onto the thick meat. His body burned and trembled as his white skin flushed red and sweat covered his skin. His mouth hung open as animal grunts came out. Liu Yong slowly quickened his tempo, the slapping sound of their skin echoing in the large room.

 

The grunts coming from Zhou RenShu also got louder, he clung to Liu Yong as hard as he could whilst his untouched cock leaked out more cum. Finally Liu Yong put him down and pulled out without cumming. He pushed Zhou RenShu back onto the bed so that his knees were on the ground and his torso was on the mattress. Liu Yong perked the red ass up and spanked it harshly before licking the red sweaty skin.

 

Zhou RenShu gasped and shook from the rough treatment. Afterwards Liu Yong kneeled over the small boy, his knees nestling into the side of Zhou RenShu’s small waist. To give the small boy a little bit of a break he only pushed in lightly. The tight tunnel swallowing him hungrily as if he hadn’t just cum. Liu Yong continued to slowly drag his hips back and forth until Zhou RenShu was wriggling underneath him. “Fuck me Hubby~ I need you. It’s so itchy deep inside.”

 

“What if you break, don’t you need to catch your breath first.” Zhou RenShu shook his head as he interlocked his fingers with Liu Yongs in front of his head. Liu Yong stopped playing and returned to his rough treatment on the tiny hole, forcing the whole length down until Zhou RenShu was shaking. Zhou RenShu’s feet kicked and slapped against the carpet as he was fucked deeper and deeper. 

 

His hoarse voice called out incoherently as Liu Yong grunted in his ear. The bounce from the mattress pushed Liu Yong deeper until he was fucking untouched terrortory. Liu Yong grew in size as his cock twitched and contracted. Zhou RenShu tried to run away from the intense attack but his small body was trapped between Liu Yong's thick legs. Zhou RenShu’s feet wriggled about as he felt as if he had lost his mind.

 

Although Liu Yong had just cum he didn’t stop the intense attack. His body moved with such force that Zhou RenShu went silent, strained gasps escaped from the open mouth as Zhou RenShu’s eyes bulged and rolled. His body was both trembling and stiff. Liu Yong wrapped Zhou RenShu’s hands around his own throat as he placed his hands over them. He pulled back until Zhou RenShu’s back arched and the intensity his body was taking grew. 

 

The loud slapping of skin mixed with the thudding coming from Zhou RenShu’s feet against the floor. Liu Yong roared out heavily as he pushed down deeper into the small boy, each thrust resulted in his cock being taken until the hilt.Liu Yong could feel the tight intestines wrapping around him contract and squeeze with every attack. Zhou RenShu was acting crazed as his body burned red, his eyes that had somewhat started to focus again rolled once more as his throat gurgled out a mix of spit, air and moans.

 

Thick saliva drooled from Zhou RenShu’s mouth as he tried to grip the bed sheets, but his hands were trapped. The cum from his asshole had already been fucked out, covering both of their already dirty bodies. The intensity of Zhou RenShu’s hole clenching made it harder to fuck the small boy so deep. Even though it was harder, Liu Yong didn’t stop his rampage. He forced his hips to dig down deep as he rolled his hips back and up, forcing Zhou RenShu’s overly sensitive stem to dig into the mattress.

 

Zhou RenShu had no way of recovering as he took the fucking. His body was covered in sweat and his voice was extremely hoarse. The small hole that was being repeatedly pounded had swollen and reddened too. Liu Yong pulled Zhou RenShu’s head back more as he shoved his tongue down the constricted throat, his loud roars muffled and covered by Zhou RenShu’s own screams. For a final time Zhou RenShu’s body spasmed, his body was arched dangerously as his body erupted. Liu Yong pushed his hips to the deepest part of his lover, shooting rope after rope of thick cum. Zhou RenShu felt his insides heat up with the large load.

 

Liu Yong slowly released Zhou RenShu’s throat and mouth as he lightly pushed his cock in and out of the abused hole, he kept gently thrusting until he had softened completely. Zhou RenShu gasped and spasmed again as the soft cock fell out of his stretched out hole. Liu Yong held his sensitive body as another orgasm ran through the tired body. 

 

Spit and sweat mixed on the blanket as Zhou RenShu gasped and groaned, his legs also kicked out violently. Liu Yong held Zhou RenShu close as he felt every spasm and jerk coming from the small body. Finally Zhou RenShu collapsed his tired body as the orgasm finished. He hadn’t fallen asleep but his entire body was too tired to move by itself. 

 

Liu Yong didn’t move the exhausted Zhou RenShu as he continued to gently kiss and rub over the sweaty skin. Once Zhou RenShu’s breathing had evened out, Liu Yong picked the small boy up in a princess carry. He could see on the blanket where Xiao RenShu had laid, was covered in multiple loads of milk. The wet patch was almost the size of two hands. Zhou RenShu lifted his heavy arms to sit around Liu Yong’s shoulders as he tried to lift his head to kiss the man holding him.

 

It took too much effort though and he laid his head down on Liu Yong’s shoulder as well. Liu Yong quickly took his tired wife into the bathroom and ran the bath. As soon as it was full he sat down into the water. The heat was too much for Zhou RenShu’s tender places though as his body trembled and spasmed again, his legs opened by themselves as Zhou RenShu bucked his hips violently. Liu Yong gave soft little kisses on the nape of Zhou RenShu’s neck, he watched in awe as Zhou RenShu had an aftershock orgasm.

 

No cum leaked out of the limp stem but the electric current running through his small body was intense. Zhou RenShu intertwined his small fingers with Liu Yong as he gasped louder. Finally the orgasm stopped and Zhou RenShu let his legs lay open lazily. Liu Yong used the most delicate of touches to rub Zhou RenShu’s body, cleaning away the cum and sweat. Zhou RenShu whispered incoherently as his small body was gently cleaned

 

“Does it hurt anywhere?” Liu Yong whispered against Zhou RenShu’s earlobes causing the small boy’s body to jerk, Zhou RenShu lazily opened his eyes while Liu Yong stared at him lovingly. His voice was hoarse and quiet as he tightened his hold on their hands. “No, my body….is buzzing…..It’s like a….current running….through me.”

 

“Does it feel good?” Zhou RenShu weakly nodded his head as he tiredly leaned back, Liu Yong continued to rub Zhou RenShu’s body, his hands grazing over the slender thighs before caressing the inner part. Zhou RenShu arched his back as Liu Yong kept gently rubbing, breathy moans came out of Zhou RenShu before his mouth was covered with Liu Yong’s. The gentle massage kept going through the intense second after shock. Zhou RenShu’s limp cock twitched as his body trembled more. The feeling didn’t last as long but it held the same intensity. Liu Yong stopped cleaning Zhou RenShu once the aftershock went away and stood out of the bath. He quickly left the room and ripped the dirty blankets of the bed, leaving only the sheets.

 

Returning to the bathroom he picked Zhou RenShu up and wrapped his limp body in a thick towel. The heating in the room was good and the weather had also gotten warmer, making it fine to sleep in only a sheet. Zhou RenShu laid on the bed while Liu Yong dried off his body roughly. Once he felt the bed dip, Zhou RenShu tried to move closer to Liu Yong but he couldn’t.  His body had officially reached its limit and refused to move. “Hold me~, I want you to hold me.”

 

“I’m right here, RenShu.” Liu Yong tenderly pulled Zhou RenShu into his chest as he lightly rubbed his hand over the length of Zhou RenShu’s back. After placing a few light kisses on Zhou RenShu’s face he leaned back on his pillow. He thought Zhou RenShu had fallen asleep since he was exhausted but after a few seconds the small boy whispered in the dark room. “Liu Yong, I saw our futures and pasts, the different lives we’ll live and have lived in different life times. Our souls are connected. Whatever life time we live in we’ll always find each other.”

 

After his light whisper, Zhou RenShu fell into a deep sleep. Liu Yong continued to rub his hand up and down the small back. Zhou RenShu had already been asleep for awhile but his voice still answered back in a warm breath. “I know we’re connected. I promise no matter what lifetime we find ourselves in, I’ll find you and bring you home.”

 

Liu Yong continued to hold and caress Zhou RenShu, even when his exhausted body had fallen into a deep slumber, his body was aware of his love for the boy sleeping in his arms.

14