Chapter 2
697 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leading me straight through a mountain wall, Inside a cavern where I couldn’t see anything at all, Su Muqing had told me to stand still when she suddenly pulled down my pants and panties. Feeling the night breeze between my legs, I blushed before covering myself.

 

She ignored my actions before taking the hand that had been holding onto my pants before pressing a cloth on it. I felt her fingers interlock with mine through the fabric. Afterwards, she took my hand before sniffing it.

 

Wuu...this feels a little dangerous….

 

Feeling her releasing my hand, I placed it in front of my nose and found out that it didn’t smell bad, in fact it smelt similar to Su Muqing.

 

“Do you need me to help you wipe yourself?~” 

 

“Nn…” 

 

“...” perhaps she didn’t expect my response, I didn’t hear as I waited in the dark for quite a bit. By now, my eyes had gotten used to the darkness, and I could vaguely make out her silhouette.

 

After waiting for a while, she bent down before she started to wipe my thigh using her hand as her hands traveled upwards before stopping at my crotch.

 

“??” I tilted my head while looking at her.

 

She passed me the fabric, “this position is inconvenient.” afterwards, she sat down before placing me on her lap, when i realized the fabric was her sleeves.

 

“Xiao Xiao, you shouldn’t so easily let someone else touch your body,” Su Muqing suddenly said seriously.

 

I pouted before taking the sleeve to wipe the remaining part down. Finally feeling cleaned again, I let out a yawn. It was way past my bedtime by now.

 

She chuckled at me, “I’ll teach you how to cultivate tomorrow.”

 

Hearing her, my eyelids grew heavy as I fell asleep in her arms.

 

____

 

The next morning, I found that I was still in Su Muqing’s arms, however our location had changed to a bed. Sitting up, I looked around to find that we were still in a room. Although it was still dark, it wasn’t as bad as yesterday where I couldn’t see a thing.

 

Aside from that, my pants and panties were nowhere to be found.

 

Perhaps she noticed my movements as her lashes fluttered before her eyes opened up. Rubbing her eyes she sat up before getting out of the bed while I held onto the blanket.

 

She chuckled at me before stretching, causing the contours of her chest to show against her outfit when I realized her coat was currently off. Instead it was sprawled on top of the bed in a corner.

 

“Xiao Xiao, are you hungry?” After doing a few stretches she came over before asking.

 

Hearing her say that, I did indeed feel hungry so I nodded.

 

Seeing my response, she took out a porcelain bottle from somewhere before taking out a pill from inside it.

 

“This is a fasting pill,” while saying so, she rolled one out onto her palm before passing it to me, “place it in your mouth until you feel full. However do not swallow it, otherwise you’ll get a stomachache~” 

 

Nodding, I took it before placing it into my mouth. It was like eating candy. Parts of it dissolved into liquid before flowing down my throat causing the feeling of hunger to disappear.

 

“From now on this is yours, spit the pill here when you’re done so you can use it again in the future.” After saying so, she passed me the porcelain bottle in her hand.

 

Although I was a bit reluctant to reuse the pill, I took the bottle before spitting the pill inside. She patted my head before getting off the bed before passing me a booklet.

 

“Stay here for now, I’m going to get you a change of clothing.” 

 

After getting my nod, she placed on the outerwear before exiting the room.

 

The sounds of her footsteps getting smaller and smaller, until the room was silent again. Seeing that she was gone, I removed the blanket before getting off the bed.

 

Wuu… I feel like a pervert.

 

I started to explore the room. Aside from the bed, there was a stone table as well as a chair. Oh, there was also a plate located on top of the table. Although I was curious about what it was, I decided to leave it there before moving towards the exit of the room. There was a corridor there, and upon going through it, I had entered into a larger cave.

 

Looking behind me, the entrance had disappeared leaving a blank entrance and when I reached my hands forward, my hands went right into the wall.

 

Feeling it a little novel, I moved back and forth a few times before getting tired of it before returning to the stone room. However after a thought, I grabbed a char before moving to the large cave. 

 

Cough...it's definitely not because I want someone to walk in on me…but because there was more lighting there for me to read.

 

Plopping myself down on it while facing a wall, I started to read the book. In the description, it said that it was a dao diagram. While wondering what that was, I continued to read it and found that it was called a concealing diagram.

 

Unfortunately it didn’t make someone invisible, however it would conceal the user from spiritual sense as well as divine sense.

 

The most direct way to use it was creating a talisman with it before sticking it somewhere on the person’s body. While others include crafting them into artifacts before binding them to the user.

 

Like this, I turned back towards the diagram page before staring at it until my eyes became dizzy along with a slight headache. Placing the book down, I leaned backwards to find Su Muqing looking down at me.

 

I widened my eyes.

 

She covered her mouth with her hand while letting out a laugh. However just as she was about to leave, I reached out before grabbing her hand.

 

“??”

 

“Sis Muqing...can you carry me to the bed?...” Feeling myself grow weak, I almost toppled off the chair before she caught me before bringing me to the bed again. My head was throbbing along with a nauseous feeling. I closed my eyes to rest when I felt her place her hand on my forehead.

 

A cold feeling from it slowly relieved my headache.

___

Feeling much better after a while, I felt her remove her hand. Opening my eyes, I saw her exit the room before returning with my change of clothing.

 

After placing them on the bed, she took out a chair from somewhere before sitting in front of the table while her back was facing me.

 

“...” silently getting off the bed, I found a pair of panties in them before slipping them on. The clothing she gave me was of a higher quality than the villager clothing I had on. It consisted of an inner garment, skirt, a sash as well as a coat. Sneaking a glance at her, after finding that she was looking the other way, I removed my shirt before changing into the new set of clothing.

 

“Sis Muqing, I’m done,”

 

Hearing my response, she turned around when I found her eyes began to glow.

 

“Waa, so cute~” taking me on her lap, she started to ruffle my hair before taking out a large mirror. Reflected in it was a cute little girl with fox eyes, her cheeks still contained baby fat in them while her hair had reached her mid back section.

 

Afterwards she bundled my hair into two buns before moving me in a way so that I was facing her, “Xiao Xiao, I’ll teach you cultivation now, however you must promise me something.”

 

I nodded.

 

“Don’t repeat what I do to you to someone else,” she showed me a serious expression while saying so, while her tone was similar to last night.

 

I nodded again.

 

She smiled at me before moving her hand along my back, afterwards her other hand pinched my chin as she brought her face forward, when I felt her soft lips press against mine before prying mine open.

 

Afterwards, I felt something soft and wet slide inside my mouth before hooking my tongue, causing me to feel lightheaded again. However it was different to before, as I wasn’t feeling painful, but instead comfort.

 

While in a blurred state, I felt something cold enter into me before revolving around my body, causing my feeling of comfort to peak. It was as if taking a hot bath in the middle of winter, only the opposite. 

 

Perhaps more like pouring water onto a parched earth? While thinking of how to describe it, the feeling of her seeing inside of me appeared, causing me to feel more embarrassed than when she pulled my pants down.

21