7 – Su Muqing did not peep
442 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hah...hah...Senior Sister not here…” 

 

“Hmph, even though you say that...” along with the Senior Sister’s voice, the other voice began to moan.

 

“Cuihua, if you moan that loudly someone will hear,” 

 

Unfortunately it caused an opposite effect as she started to moan louder, “I’ve already told all the guards to stay aw- Senior Sister!” She let out a scream before the rustling sounds and moans were replaced by a weak breathing.

 

“Ah!” Not long after the junior sister started moaning again, “Senior Sister, are you ah, feeling, ah, ahh!~” She couldn’t finish her sentence as she continued to moan before letting out a scream again.

 

“Even though you know there’s nothing going on between the two of us…” the junior sister laughed weakly while catching her breath, "soon, we'll be able to control the entire city....Senior Sister, let Cuihua help you..."

 

“Nn…” the Senior Sister began to let out soft moans, “I don’t like the rumors..." 

 

Afterwards, the two continued to let out moans and sounds of pleasure. At first, they seemed to be taking turns, however near the end the two began to moan together before turning silent. Right as I was about to fall asleep, the voice of the Junior Sister sounded.

 

"I need to head back," the Junior Sister said, "Senior Sister, help me find the one that ran away?" afterwards she giggled, "by now the poison should've completely eroded her."

 

"Nn, how long will it take for you to finish?" their voices began to sound further away, along with their footsteps as they stepped on the grass.

 

"Probably 2 more weeks, his cultivation level is too high." The Junior Sister let out a sigh, "luckily I still have his wife as a hostage...."

 

___

 

A few days later, inside the inn room, on a simple white bedding, while sitting on Su Muqing's lap, I continued to stare at the dao diagram, the headache I felt was minuscule, yet still there. 

 

Time trickled on, and as if something clicked, the discomfort completely disappeared. I tilted my head before placing the booklet to the side. 

 

Closing my eyes, I imagined the concealing diagram, and it appeared clearly in my mind, signaling that I had finished the whole thing. Although it was merely just that. In order to use it, I had to manifest it through a medium of some sort, like a talisman, formation, or a magic tool.

 

"Sis Muqing, I'm done!" although I wanted to get up and jump in joy, her hands were holding onto my waist, locking me in place.

 

"Mhm, mhm," she nodded in satisfaction while patting my head, "Xiao Xiao, good work~"

 

"Hehehe..." laughing loosely, I narrowed my eyes in comfort while she patted my head. 

 

"Nn..." Su Muqing placed a finger on her chin while lost in thought, "since you've finished working on it today, should I give you a present?"

 

I silently waited for her to continue.

 

"Do you want to eat something?"

 

"..." I shook my head before pouting causing Su Muqing to chuckle. 

 

"Then we'll do this~ Xiao Xiao, close your eyes," she shifted me sideways before looking at me in the eyes, causing me to feel a little awkward before closing my eyes. It was definitely not because I was embarrassed!

 

I felt her scent slowly envelope me, when something soft touched onto my cheeks before moving away. 

 

"..." opening my eyes, I placed a hand on my cheeks while feeling my body temperature raise, causing me to feel hot. 

 

I absentmindedly nodded while swaying back and forth on her lap like a beansprout blowing in the air, causing her to laugh. Following that, she gave me more kisses on the cheeks, until I turned around before hugging her. Afterwards, I started to peck on her cheek as well.

 

___

 

After playing around for a while, we exited the inn. Walking through the streets, we entered into the park. Aunties and Uncles were doing calisthenics like usual. Su Muqing took out a ball again for us to play catch for a while before going over to sit near a tree. The past few days, from the gossip we had heard, the concubine that the City Lord had taken was called Yao Cuihua. 

 

Aside from this, people were starting to get a little dissatisfied that the City Lord had been missing ever since, saying that he had been bewildered by beauties and flowers. There were also a lot of bad gossips, saying that the wife and daughter had ran away due to the husband being unfaithful, or that they had been abandoned.

 

Oh, we also found the names of the family of 3, Xia Yihan, Hou Suyin, and Xia Yan.

 

"Xiao Xiao, which one do you want to learn next?" Su Muqing took out a few manuals before placing them in front of me. They were Impact, Cleaving, Barrier, as well as Sound Canceling.

 

"Cleaving," deciding on an offensive one, I took the book while looking at it. It seemed slightly simpler than the concealing diagram. Aside from that I also noticed something else.

 

"I don't feel dizzy looking at this one!" 

 

"Concentrate," Su Muqing's voice sounded, causing me to calm down.

 

Nodding, I returned my attention to the book. The restlessness in my heart disappearing, leaving it still and silent.

 

___

 

The next day, we went into the forest during the night, back at the spot where we buried the zombie. Su Muqing passed me a shovel and we began to dig the zombie out. 

 

Shoveling shoveling

 

Luckily we didn't bury her too deep down, and it was a lot easier than digging a giant pit like the first night. With a clang sound, I felt the shovel impact onto the surface of the ice. I began to dig the rest out along with Su Muqing, uncovering a blackish purple block of ice.

 

"It's the poison,"

 

Su Muqing waved her hand causing it to float in front of us. Going forward, she took a large container before placing it under the ice block when a stream of black and purple substance flowed out from it. The ice slowly became transparent again, although the girl's appearance was still vague, due to the ice not really being see-through.

 

When all of the poison was extracted, the ice shattered again into fragments. The girl without a foothold lightly fell onto a flying sword that had appeared sometime.

 

"Is she still poisoned?" she didn't look any different from the last time we saw her, only that she was a lot more peaceful.

 

Su Muqing nodded, "although the poison was eating away at her, she was also refining the poison, causing it to blend into her flesh and bones, becoming a part of her." 

 

"Oh," I nodded.

 

Su Muqing patted my head while softly smiling at me, "we're returning."

 

Following that, we dodged all of the guards before making our way to Clearwater Inn. After slipping the girl into our room using the flying sword, we entered through the main entrance. The lobby, as usual had a few night owls drinking away, or silently discussing stuff.

 

We ignored them before entering into our room. Su Muqing then placed the girl onto our bed.

 

"We'll return back to the cave, as for what she does when she wakes up, that will be up to herself," afterwards we exited the inn again, Su Muqing led towards the edges of the forest before having me step on the flying sword. 

 

Taking off, we flew high into the air before heading in the direction of the cave, occasionally I would look at the surroundings, causing my legs to feel squishy and numb. Not long later, we stopped in front of a giant mountain, when I noticed a problem.

 

"...Sis Muqing, let me pee before you drop me?" 

 

Wuu... I had forgotten, it definitely wasn't because I enjoyed this! 

 

"Sure~" afterwards she passed me a knife. Taking it, I carefully cut open my skirt causing it to split open from the front.

 

"Here..." passing the knife back, while hugging her with one hand, I reached into it before shifting over my panties. Afterwards, I let go and peed into Su Muqing's back. A feeling of relief and comfort took over causing me to let out a moan in pleasure before blushing in shame.

 

After relieving myself, I grabbed her coat to clean myself. Shifting my panties back, I securely wrapped my hand around her.

 

"Ready?"

 

"Nn," I nudged my cheeks against her back when I felt something scan over me, probably her spiritual sense. Following that her qi wrapped around me before we started to plunge downwards, causing me to scream into her back.

 

After free falling and entering into the forest again, a soft force stopped us from crashing into the floor. The autumn leaves scattered about in the dark forest, as the sword came to a smooth halt, floating an inch above the ground.

 

Getting off the flying sword after feeling returned to my legs, with one hand making sure my skirt didn't open up, and the other holding Su Muqing, she led me back to the cave. Along the way, I silently took note not to cut the front section of my skirt next time. Maybe I should learn sewing?

 

When we returned to the cave, I changed into a new set of clothes before crawling into the bed. Su Muqing was currently lying down as well. When i got into position she turned around before smiling at me, her eyes narrowing into crescents, "goodnight,"

 

"Nn, Sis Muqing, goodnight~" closing my eyes, I shifted closer to her. Amidst her scent and presence, I soon fell asleep.

 

__

 

The next day, Su Muqing stored everything in the cave away, including the formations that were set up. Seeing everyone barren and empty, I had a wistful feeling in my heart.

 

"Let's go," she took my hand and we started to make our way towards Lincheng City.

 

Two hours later, upon entering our Inn Room, I found the girl was already awake. Perhaps she heard us open the door, as she turned to face us. The girl had long hair, unfortunately we couldn't see the exact length as they scattered over the bed. Her eyes were pitch black, while purplish black veins ran along her cheeks, causing a stark contrast with her pale skin. Although she looked the same as the last time we saw her, she didn't seem hostile. 

 

"Do you remember who you are?"

 

The girl nodded, her dark purple lips slightly opening, releasing a clear sound, "Xia Yan."

 

 

 

8