Chapter 10
239 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ji Xiaoran showed an expression as if everything was going according to plan.

 

"Her inheritance, you have it right?"

 

"..." Su Muqing remained silent.

 

"I want the key as well as the Fire Ice Mantra."

 

"Apologies, I threw it into the Silent Sea."

 

Ji Xiaoran's expression collapsed.

 

"...You what?" As if she heard wrong, she asked again.

 

"I threw them both into the Silent Sea. As for the Fire Ice Mantra, it's probably completely destroyed by now,"

 

"..." Ji Xiaoran turned to face towards the sky, as if at a lost for words.

 

"Pfft," unable to help it anymore, I began to laugh, causing her to turn and glare at me. I placed a hand over my mouth in a vain attempt to stifle my laughter.

 

She gritted her teeth, "you both owe me one!"

 

We nodded, afterwards Su Muqing took out a flying sword.

 

"Then, if fate wills it, we'll meet again."

 

"Wait!" Before she could jump onto the sword, Xia Yan called out. "Take me with you."

 

Su Muqing nodded before retrieving her sword.

 

Xia Yan showed an apologetic look before running back into the cave. Not long later she came back with the book. "I'm ready."

 

Like this, we began to walk towards the direction that Qiu Zhelan and Yao Cuihua had ran to.

 

"Not chasing?" Ji Xiaoran asked from behind. It seems she and her Junior Sister were tagging along.

 

Su Muqing shook her head. "They've already escaped by now."

 

After half an hour, Su Muqing suddenly stopped, there was a purple fog in front of us that was slowly spreading outwards.

 

"Do you have a way to collect it?" Xia Yan suddenly said. Turning to look at her, her eyes were currently glittering, causing me to stick my tongue at her. She looked at me before rolling her eyes. "It's good for my cultivation."

 

Su Muqing placed a hand on her chin before shaking her head, "I don't have a method."

 

"I have~" Ji Xiaoran suddenly chimed in, afterwards, she took out a bead from somewhere before throwing it into the air. As if attracted to something, all of the poison went into it causing the air to appear fresher.

 

"??" I tilted my head at such a magical item.

 

"It's the magic core of a centipede magic beast." Seeing my confused expression, Ji Xiaoran generously explained before going forward and picking it up. "Although it looks like this, it's actually really poisonous." Afterwards she waved her hands and placed it away before placing her arm over Xia Yan's shoulders. "As for poison, I'll go brew some for you in the future."

 

Xia Yan nodded repeatedly. "Thanks!"

 

Since the poison was cleared we resumed our journey towards the Cultivation World.

 

"So, how will you reward me?" I asked Xia Yan while looking over Su Muqing's shoulder.

 

"Here," she passed an object to me.

 

Taking it, I observed it. The object was circular and a little transparent, while tiny runes ran around and inside it, causing it to appear like an exquisite eyeball.

 

"What's this?"

 

"I don't know, I found it in my father's treasury before I left." Xia Yan showed a look of doubt. "Since it looked pretty I took it with me."

 

Ji Xiaoran also came over before looking at it, "it's a memory crystal, it's only function is to let you take pictures."

 

"Oh...how do I use it?" Absolute treasure ahh!

 

"Similar to magic treasures, you'll need to drop your blood on it to bind it. The functions will automatically appear in your mind. Although if you want to view whatever is in it, you'll have to open your mind aperture."

 

I pouted, everything required my mind aperture....

 

"Sis Muqing, help me bind it?" I passed her the treasure  before closing my eyes, causing Xia Yan and them to laugh at me. I felt a slight prick when information on how to use the memory crystal appeared in my mind.

 

Afterwards, I felt Su Muqing's soft lips press against my fingers while her tongue began to lick the spot where she had pricked. 

 

Wuu... for some reason being watched feels embarrassing....

 

"All done," after awhile she pulled my finger out.

 

"Sis Muqing, help me float it in front of us.... like this...." I had her float the crystal for me before taking a picture of all of us.

 

Like this, we began to cross the mountain range, I silently watched Ji Xiaoran and Xia Yan look over the poison mantra, their cheeks were dyed slightly red, when suddenly the Junior Sister confiscated it.

 

Xia Yan coughed. "The book was fake."

 

"Too bad..." Ji Xiaoran let out a sigh before jumping at the book, however her Junior Sister raised her arm in the air, causing her to end up empty handed. "Xiao Meihua! Don't just hog it!"

 

 

7