Chapter 12
263 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kyaah!"

 

Deep in the middle of the night, we were woken up by Xia Yan's scream and creaking sounds of the boat.

 

Sis Muqing got out of the bed before heading out towards the deck. "Stay here."

 

"Oh..."

 

I remained in the bed while she left the room. Afterwards, the splashing sound intensified when the boat suddenly rocked along with a impact sound.

"..." The door had been ripped off the hinge while a new wall blocked the entrance of the room. It was coarse and pale, while it slightly throbbed and released a fishy scent.

 

Although not long after, along with slight creaking sounds, the wall started to shift and empty out of the hall.

 

Wuu... it's probably over by now....

 

Getting out of the bed, I followed it and exited out into the deck. 

 

In front of the bow, there was a giant squid that had been frozen up along with its legs. Of course, except for the ones that had slipped inside the ship, since Sis Muqing would be able to pull it out otherwise.

 

Aside from that, Xia Yan's clothing was in a mess, revealing parts of her skin. Although her expression was one of happiness.

 

"Squid!" She was currently celebrating that we could eat something other than fasting pills.

 

Sis Muqing shattered the ice along with the giant squid, causing parts of it to float on the sea surface. Afterwards, we began to haul the parts of the squid up onto the deck.

 

"We'll eat it tomorrow," she yawned before leading me back to my room.

 

She ignored the fishy scent that lingered in the air before climbing onto the bed. 

 

I followed in after her before wrapping my arms around her. Afterwards, I buried myself in her chest causing her to laugh.

 

Her hands gently stroked my back, “it doesn’t smell that bad….”

 

“?” Looking upwards, I found that her cheeks were dyed red, while her eyes were a little unfocused. 

 

___

The next day, upon waking up, she went outside onto the deck, the pieces of the squid were still there frozen in blocks of ice.

 

"How will we cook it?" Xia Yan said, "we don't have any fire."

 

"Nn," Su Muqing nodded. "Looks like we can't eat it." She placed her hand over her mouth before laughing. "We'll store it for now." Afterwards, she stored everything away into her storage ring.

 

Xia Yan nodded before turning towards me. “Let's spar." She went towards the side to grab a wooden sword before facing me.

 

Although I felt a little reluctant, I went along and grabbed mine as well.

 

I ran forward while trying to keep my balance as the ship swayed and moved. Slashing my sword down, she blocked it before returning a blow in a way that I could still catch it.

 

Blocking, I returned a slash, and we continued our simple exchange, although it was a lot strenuous for me since I was also trying to keep my balance doing so.

 

"Use your qi," hearing Su Muqing's voice, I crudely moved my spiritual qi over to my arms before slashing my sword at Xia Yan. This time it was a lot faster and stronger than before.

 

She blocked it, however it wasn't as leisurely as before.

 

Controlling my qi, I moved it towards the rest of my body to keep myself enhanced, forcibly keeping my balance, I kicked on the wooden flooring before sending another slash. Xia Yan blocked before kicking at my side.

 

Moving my sword, I used it to block before moving backwards, however the boat was also hit by a wave again, causing me to go along with it and falling on my back with a thud.

 

“Ow…”

 

My spiritual qi had also been consumed by quite a bit.

 

"Let's stop here," Xia Yan said before going over to pick up her jar. She happily opened it before drinking from it before letting a sigh, "good poison!" Afterwards, she went back to her room.

 

Sticking my tongue at her, I went over to Su Muqing in order to restore my qi.

 

"This feels inefficient..." taking the fasting pill, I placed it in my mouth to fill my hunger up before placing it back into the bottle.

 

The sky had already darkened again.

 

Su Muqing nodded, "Xiao Xiao, are you tired?" She placed the cleaving dao diagram in front of me.

 

Pouting, I took it to memorize. Unfortunately even after 2 months had passed, I still hadn't finished it despite being easier than the concealing one. I didn't seem to have the patience for it.

 

My heart wasn't calm, therefore I couldn't advance.

 

"Just for an hour," Su Muqing consoled me.

 

"Nn," like this, I stared at the diagram until she told me that the time was up. I raised my head to look at the night sky. "Let's sleep outside today?" 

 

Sis Muqing nodded. "Then let's do that for today." She removed me from her lap before taking out a futon and laying it out. Afterwards, she sat on it while patting the spot next to her before laying down.

 

Going over, I laid down next to her while using her arm as a pillow. Seeing the night sky, I had a peaceful feeling in my chest, it felt like a great way to sleep.

 

I closed my eyes when Sis Muqing hugged me. Feeling her breasts press against me, I turned around and hugged her back back while burying myself in her chest. Afterwards, I nudged it a bit while sniffing her scent.

 

I prefer this over the starry sky!

 

Eh? Something feels wrong with this line?

6