Chapter 12 – Extra
377 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hah...hah...While sitting in naked in between Sis Muqing's legs, I gasped for breath as she gently rubbed against my lower mouth. Feelings of comfort assaulted me while I continued to breath in the fishy scent in the air. it mixed with her scent, causing me to have feel weird.

 

"Nn..." She had pressed her wet spot against my lower back, using my hip movements to stimulate herself.

 

"Sis Muqing...I feel something coming..." the feeling built up when I felt a familiar feeling. It was like what happened when she guided my qi for the first time. "Hya!"

 

Her fingers had moved upwards before using her index and middle finger to rub against the corners of my fishmouth, causing me to feel shocks of pleasure. Afterwards, she started to move faster, causing me to cry and beg while moving my hips.

 

"Noo!" My body clenched while I leaned against her chest and thrusted my hip upwards. Her fingers continued to move until the wave ended.

 

"Sis Muqing...more..." Turning around, I buried myself in her chest. The spot she touched before was throbbing again. "Nngh..." I felt myself release a burst of liquid while it slightly opened and closed as if breathing.

 

"Xiao Xiao..." hearing her voice, I looked up at her. Her cheeks were flushed while her breathing was heavy. "Shishishi," she laughed. "After you help me, oh~"

 

Nodding, I reached my hands downwards before touching her wet spot. Feeling her warmth and sticky, I began to rub, causing her to moan.

 

Seeing her look of pleasure, combined with my throbbing, I reached my other hand downwards and started to rub myself.

 

"Hah...hah..." our voices resounded inside the cabin. Before I noticed, she had started to use a hand to fondle her breast while her other hand traveled upwards along my back. Afterwards, she pressed against the back of my head, causing my lips to touch against her pink.

 

"Xiao Xiao...Big Sister will feed you~ hah..." After saying that, she moved her hands back down before reaching in from behind me. Feeling her fingers bumped into mine, I retreated before using my hand to hold onto her, of course, I didn't forget to move my other hand as I continued to suck against her pink.

 

Her fingers also started to rub against me, although it seemed to have trouble reaching, causing me to feel slightly unbearable.

 

Before I could release her and complain, I felt something cold wrap around my thighs before pulling upwards, causing me to bend backwards while my legs were spread apart.

 

"Xiao Xiao, you seem to like this?" hearing her, I blushed before letting out a moan. Her fingers began to rub while releasing a cold air. It entered my lower mouth before reaching my chest and spreading towards the rest of my body, causing me to drown in comfort.

 

Like this, we continued to pleasure each other.

 

"Xiao XIao, I'm cumming!" Seeing this, I started to suck and move faster until she softened and fell backwards along with me. Before I had noticed, the fishy scent had already disappeared.

 

"SIs Muqing..." this position was embarrassing...

 

When she caught her breath, she slipped out from under me, however she didn't undo my chains.

 

I felt a familiar soft feeling press against the corner of my fishmouth, causing me to release a small burst of liquid. She started to suck on my bud causing me to struggle and scream. "I'm cumming! Kyaah!"

 

She continued to suck. When the wave ended and my body went soft, she removed the chains, causing me to fall on top of the bed. 

 

"Sis Muqing..." She had laid down next to me as well before taking out her outerwear. It grew larger before covering the both of us.

 

I wrapped my arms and legs around her before pressing my fishmouth against her so I could remove the lingering feeling of her lips against that spot.

 

"Xiao Xiao, you're mine~" Her hands gently my back.

 

"Nn," nodding, I looked at her pretty face. her cheeks were still dyed slightly red while her eyes were misty yet clear. Seeing her shiny lips, I reached forward before sniffing it. Along with her scent, there was a slightly fishy scent that was mixed with mine.

 

Sticking out my tongue, I began to lick her lips. 

 

Wuu... I feel dirty...

 

After licking everything off, I locked my mouth with hers. She didn't do anything as my tongue hooked onto hers. It tasted different from usual, probably because of my stuff. When I felt I had enough, I separated myself from her.

 

She bent her eyes in a smile before taking my hand. She placed my fingers into her mouth and licked them clean one by one before working on my palm. After making sure everything was cleaned off, she got on top of me before bringing her face closer. Her scent pervaded my nose again as she pried my mouth opened.

 

I felt her tongue enter into me along with her fluids. When everything was transferred over, she separated from me. 

 

I swallowed everything before continuing our kiss until my consciousness was hazy and I was feeling tired.

 

"Good night..." she nudged my cheek with mine before lying down next to me.

 

"Nn," nodding, I shifted closer to her before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

6