Update
562 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

After thinking about it for a while I've decided to focus solely on "That's a Dragon?!" for the foreseeable future and then return to Universal Apocalypse Creator when I believe I've become a better writer (and start from scratch) I believe many of you came wanting to see something awesome where the Main Character destroys planets chapter after chapter and honestly I feel like that would have been the better route to go I just couldn't see it myself when I started.

That's why I think for the time being I want to establish this universe that I'm creating properly and introduce Universal Apocalypse Creator at a later date to tie up loose ends. 

I'm sorry for all who've come this far only to see me putting this series on hiatus for the future but I believe this is the right thing to do, I'm simply losing the motivation to work on UAC the further we go and it's becoming clear to me just how important a clear plan like I've done with 'That's a Dragon?!' is. I started UAC on an idea but instead of planning I jumped headfirst into it without taking the time to think about if this was for the best.

Thank you all so so much for following me these last couple weeks, hopefully I'll see you all again when I return to UAC as a better writer than as I leave it. 

For the future of this novel it's for the best that I don't write more chapters and turn it into something I never wanted it to become.

~ WorldTree

 

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/152022/thats-a-dragon/

5