[0.01] Cessar Aurel
129 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the dark space, there was a lonely soul who seems lost and in pain

[Jabez... We the sovereign are giving you a chance to complete your wishes... You are the only one who can truly save him and yourself from the cycle of suffering]

[Remember that you are only one of the pieces of yourself.. You need to find him, to fix you're soul and you're heart]

The lonely soul who's name is Jabez slowly open his eyes and see the ball of light disappear

--

[Jabez Host! I'm 01, I will be responsible for giving you the task]

Jabez who finds himself in a small white room look around and see a white rabbit with red eyes, the rabbit closed its eye and suddely a person appears infront of Jabez

The man has a long silver hair and red eyes

[he is the one who issues a task, his name is Cessar]

Cessar open his eyes and stare at Jabez, Jabez nod and Cessar Tell his story

----

Cessar is the Crown Prince of the Kingdom Aurel, The Kingdom of Aurel is known to be bless by the God of Ice, because of this the citizens all have blue eyes except for the royalty of Aurel, The royalty have White Hair that symbolise the blessing of the God of Ice and light blue eyes. The only one who is different is Cessar who have red eyes and silver hair,because of this the people of Aurel speculate that the Crown Prince is a Devil, the people no longer approach Cessar because of fear.

One day the Empire attack the border of Aurel when Cessar is 17 years old, The one leading the attack is the 1st prince of the Empire, Ludwig. Because of this Cessar is sent to the battlefield where blood and dead are always seen.

When the Kingdom of Aurel attack the camp of the 1st prince Ludwig, Ludwig was heavily injured and was found by Cessar in the lake. Cessar saved Ludwig even knowing that he is the prinfe of the empire because he thinks he fell inlove with him.

Cessar saved Ludwig and hide him in the border village, where Diana is living. Diana is the daugher of the chief in the village, so she was the one who welcome Cessar and the Coma Ludwig. Cessar trust Diana that she will protect and help Ludwig from the citizens of Aurel. Diana agreed knowing that Ludwig is the Enemy's Prince.

Cessar went back in the battlefield after that, he stays there for half a year to protect the Kingdom, half a year later he found a chance fo visit Ludwig and Diana, but become devastetad when hearing that Ludwig brought Diana in the Empire to be his Wife. Because of this news. Cessar became devastated and goes back to the battlefield to deal with his broken heart.

They met in the battlefield a month later, with a bigger army in the empire's side and the kingdom of Aurel in its last of Knights. The kingdom was defeated with the Crown Prince of The Aurel's head as a gift to the Empire's Supreme ruler.

The one who Cessar Loves and save, behead him and brought his head in the empires land.

The one he trust, betrayed him and became the Empire's Empress.

This is how the story of The Kingdom Of Aurel's Crown Prince, Cessar End.

----------

Cessar Aurel, seeing that Jabez didn't pity him like the others, and didn't fear him, Smile. A sincere smile that he didnt know he possess..

The man infront of Jabez slowly disappeared into nothingness, leaving sparkling particles in placed of the man.

Jabez didn't have any single emotion, of the memories he received from this stranger who was named Cessar Aurel.

Not a single bit.. No pity, no anger, and no sadness.

It's because he was just a broken soul.

[Mission: Protect the Kingdom Of Aurel from the invasion of the Empire. Reward: 1 piece of Soul shard.....

Are you ready to transfer to the world of Cessar?]

"yes"

------

My saviour, My love... My Merman. I miss you....

---

Im sorry if it have many grammar error!! This is the first time i write in English, and this is not my language. So expect error and anything else. If you see an error you can comment it so i can edit it if i have chance. Thanks

5