[1.01]
94 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's the Crown Prince Cessar.. I think he is the reason why the Empire are attacking us now..."

Jabez...who will we call now as Cessar open his eyes. The first thing he saw is a place full of flowers... The land is filled with snow, its like his skin, light and soft. He realised that he was sitting in a large tree. And behind him are the maids that was following him.

When Cessar looked at them, they immediately stop talking and they looked down in the ground. They tremble and stood like wood there, its not because of the cold, and its not because Cessar hear them talking behind his back. Its because of the way he looked at them.. Its like the snow, cold and white... White because they cannot see any emotions in his red eyes.

Cessar didn't feel anything about what they said to him or how nasty the rumours they heard. He just sit there and feel the cold wind in his cheeks.

He was currently in the garden of the Palace of Aurel. Cessar's Favorite place.

This place holds the most memory in the original Cessar, its because the flowers, the trees, and nature was his friend, his only paradise in this white and cold place.

Cessar blinks and stood up, this action startled the two maids who is following him, they keep on sending each other glances and Cessar who is obvious of this, didn't react and started walking first, the maids also followed him hurriedly.

'timeline?'

[ The day Cessar will go to the battlefield and will be stain by blood..] the system hurriedly speak in Cessar's mind.

'ohh..'

Cessar suddenly stop and the two maids who was following him bump him in the back, they hurriedly kneeled down and begs not to kill them.

"We're sorry your highness the Crown Prince!! Please forgive us for bumping into you!!"

"please dont kill us Your highness the Crown Prince!!"

The two maids who was kneeling were smashing their heads in the dirt, their faces crying, like they are realy afraid of him.. Wait...

'they're afraid?' Cessar thinks. And become confused of their action. 'why are they afraid?' 'what is the meaning of afraid?'

Cessar cannot help but be confused, he just stares at them and leave them there.. Banging their heads in the dirt.

'is this what being a broken soul?' Cessar thought and cannot help but speed up to the room of his 'father' the king of Aurel, Jonathan.

He stood in front of a huge door. And knock on it.

'knock knock..'

"You may come in.." a deep and masculine voice can be heard inside of the door he just knock.

He open the door swiftly and see a middle age man, the man was sitting infront of him, busy managing the documents spread in his desk, his short white hair have some gray standing out, because of stress and his blue eyes was full of seriousness. The man lift his head and saw his son, standing face stoic and eyes expressionless. He cannot help but feel sad because of their relation, and feel anger because of himself.. 'if im not busy because of the kingdom, my son and I will not be like this, not close and distant..' the man thought and be saddened more, but he straighten his back and look straight in his son's red eyes that belong to his mother, his wife who died long ago.

" I hear that you want to personally go to the war" Jonathan said softly, Cessar nod his head and stare straight to this man who was the king of Auriel and a Father of Cessar. "then... Go" Jonathan said and grips the pen in his hand with more strenth, he breath out and smile to Cessar "Come back safe"

Cessar nod again and leave the King who worriedly look at his back.

'I think I feel something when I see the king, 01'

[ I thinks it's your emotion fluctuating host.]

'emotion? I think its because he wants to win the war so he said to me to comeback' Cessar softly said to 01 in his mind who suddenly stops speaking.

'01?'

[Hhahhah, EHEM, Your overthingking Host] the system 01 laugh at his host naivety and overthingking way and speak seriously again [just foucus on the task of saving the kingdom from the empire's invasion] said the system like a bussiness man scheming its way to catch and manupulate the baby rabbit.

'oh okay' Cessar said and continue to walk back to his room. The room of a prince is as luxurious as what the other people said....

'people?' Cessar thought then shook his head, he was alone in the space and there was no oher than him...

The Prince's room are painted Light blue, and was huge that the things that Cessar have didnt look full in this room, he cannot help but sigh and sit in his bed, and sleep for the first time in his many soul years.

----
Mini Play

Guard: ohh Why are you banging your head there?
Maid 1: we bump into his highness the crown prince, i think he wants to kill us *shiver*
Maid2: *nod * * nod*
Guard:ohh, his highness the crown prince said its ok.

Meanwhile....

King Jonathan: my poor baby Cessar!!
-----

  • P. S: you can read it in my wattpad account too, username @WhiteMim
4