[1.02]
77 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your highness the Crown Prince, this is the place you will stay, until the war ends" the man infront of Cessar said, while pointing at a camp. This man is the General of Aurel, Melborn.

Melborn is a Young General of Aurel, He has a Musculine body, Brown hair, and blue eyes. His right eye was hidden in an eye patch because of the recent injury he accumulated in the battle with the empire this past month.

Cessar cannot help but stare at the soldiers who were dirty, and has many injuries in their body. His red eyes cannot help but stare at the many soldiers who was quietly staring at him too. 

"I'll help the injured" Cessar softly said at Melborn who stare at him and nod. The time he arrived at the battle field is One month late because he was delayed by his Father, The king.

5 months... That was the time that The first Prince of the empire, Ludwig will be heavily injured because of a sneak attack of Melborn.

He have time to Protect this kingdom from the invasion and Captured that damn Prince. 

------

In the middle of the night, in the camp of The kingdom of Aurel, A meeting was Currently Ongoing. 

"We'll attack the camp of the Empire where the Prince was resting." One of the General said to Melborn while pointing  at a map where the camp of the Empire was located, The spy they sent give this valuable piece of information in exchanged of hes own life. 

" No, Its only been 3 months, i think this is just a trap.. " Melborn said seriously to the other old General, Cessar nod too, because he thought that if they attack earlier than plan then the plan will likely failed. "Prince Ludwig is Wise, He will know that the spy we sent will give the info of their camp... Its likely to be a trap to sweep all of us in one bet." 

"I agree with General Melborn, I think it's too early to give an attack to an info that is most likely to be also known by the empire... We need to observe more and lower their guard, so we can attack when they are not prepared" Cessar seriously said to the others, The Generals cannot help but whisper to each other. This Past 3 months, Cessar Successfully capture the heart of the knights of Aurel by helping them and fight with them, The Generals stare at Melborn and Cessar. "Ok, We'll proceed as just plan." the Generals said and stood up and salute at Cessar and Melborn. 

[Host you only have 2 months before the scenario happen] the system said to his mind while he was talking to Melborn about the sneak attack that will happen tomorrow

'don't worry about that, I already have a plan'  

This past months the the knights of Aurel sneak attack the Soldiers of the Empire because of their huge army, they needed to dwindle it to a small amount so that the success of the plan will be guaranteed. The knights of Aurel only have a Small amount of army left when he arrived. So they need to maximize the troops to guarantee the victory from the huge army of the Empire. 

"Let's go your highness" Melborn said and quickly sit in his horse. Cessar follow and unsheath his Sword, Silver Ice. 

The knights of Aurel ready their weapons and follow the lead of hia highness the crown prince and the General

"READY FOR THE BATTLE!!! FOR THE KINGDOM!!!" Melborn Shout loudly while pointing his sword to the sky. 

"FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!!" 

The thunderous shouts and footsteps of the 2 army could be heard in this white and cold winter. The red blood was flowing to the icy white land like a river and the shouts and swords clanging can be heard everywhere in the battlefield. 

The Empire's Soldiers are currently facing the Army of the Kingdom Of Aurel. They cannot believed that in this past months the knights who will always sneak attack them, and they call cowards, will attack them head on in this border land of Aurel. They cannot believe that this Small Kingdom will be ferocious and be not afraid of death while facing the Empire's huge army. 

Ludwig's Red hair was swaying in the air like a fire in this White Land. His black skin and musculine body was covered with many scars from this battle with the kingdom. Ludwig believed that he can win this war when he attack the kindom confidently, but this confidence colapse when this past few months this Godd*mn kindom didnt surrender, and fight them to death. 

He can see and hear the cry and bodies of his comrade being killed in this land. He cannot colapse, for the Empire and his plan to have the throne... 

He cannot!! 

"FIGHT AND KILL ALL THE SOLDIERS OF AUREL!! WE WILL MAKE THIS LAND OURSSS!!" he shouted and this raised the moral of his soldiers. He took a bow and archer and aim it to the blue eyes bastard of the Kingdom. 

"FOR THE EMPIRE!!!" The soldiers continued the battle with the people of the kingdom. 

"FOR THE KINGDOM AND HIS HIGHNESS THE CROWN PRINCE!!! GIVE YOUR ALL!!! CHARGEEE!!" Melborn Shouted loudly, like Ludwig. This Shout earn the trust and build momentum to the kingdom of Aurel. Cessar cannot help but smirk and raise his sword, pointing it to the soldiers of the empire "CHARGE MY KNIGHT!FOR THE KINGDOM! " Cessar Loudly Shouted, encouraging the knights who fight for the kingdom, their motherland. 

"FOR THE KINDOM!!!" and the knights of the kingdom fight and fight and didnt back down too. 'This is for the kingdom and His highness the Crown Prince... For our family and friends who lived in this white land!! We will persist and win!!' this is what the knights of the Kingdom think while braving their way to the soldiers of the Empire. 

4