[1.04]
75 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What do you think will happen to Diana? Just author being lazy and want some of your opinion.
  • Kill maybe? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Imprison? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Torture? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live a luxurious life like she wish for? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll just read ( really?? Its just like me hahah) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0 · This poll was closed on Jul 26, 2020 03:44 PM.

The singing of the bird and the sounds of the river can be heard in this vast forest, a forest that are not in ice, but in warmth.. The leaves and trees was swaying gently and the river waves moves gently to the person, who was drench and unconscious in the edge of the river.

His red hair was drench in water and his body full of injury and blood, the red blood like his hair was flowing in the river, coloring it red. 

[Host, its the invading prince.] the system who was quietly watching its host eating a red apple while leaning on a tree said. They watch this red hair invading prince get drench and more paler for 1 and a half hours. 

The system cannot help but feel pity for this red hair prince. its because his host was such an emotionless person. 

'will he die?' Cessar ask his system in his mind while munching the apple. 

[yes.] the system weakly said to its host who quickly stoop up, pat his pants, adjust the tattered cloak and hood in his head and quickly approach the red haired prince. 

Cessar tap the cheeks of the pale prince,the cold quickly transmit to his beings and he cannot help but shiver at the prince cold body, he place his ears in the prince chest and can hear weak up and down breath. 

Cessar slowly carry the unconscious prince in his back, he groan, because the prince is heavy, but he still carry him in his back, he slowly walk, step by step in the village where that girl, Diana live. 

While he was walking to the village, he was mesmerised by the Forest he was in. He cannot help but slow down his steps, but remembering the injured person in his back, he quickly give up the idea of roaming this beautiful forest. 

'I think this is the first time I see such a beautiful forest, in my past I just saw a poluted nature... Wait... Pollution?' Cessar cannot help but wince in pain, when he remember something, but it remain blurry in his mind. 

He shrug the thought when the pain in his head subside, he can now hear the chattering and load laughter of the villagers. 

His grip in the person in his back tighten, and his steps fasten. 

When he walk out of the forest he can see a small village, many elderly feeding their chicks, many children playing with a stick. He cannot help but smile and increased his footsteps, one of the elderly of the village notice him and shout loudly to the others. The other villager act guarded first because of the appearance of a stranger with a hood, but when they see the strange man carrying a bloodied man in his back, they cannot help but whisper to each other worriedly. 

A middle age man approach Cessar and help him carry Ludwig in one of the houses of the villagers. This is the house of the daughter of the villagers chief, Diana. She was the only knowledgeable person in this village in terms of treating the injured and knowing the specific details of a herb. The middle aged man knock on the door, the door open and reveal a beautiful woman 

"what happened?" a woman open her door when the middle age man knock "Diana, someones hurt, we need to treat them" the middle age man explain. 

Cessar Cannot believe but exclaim in disbelief, so this is the legendary friend of the original Cessar who he just met but gain his trust, Diana Wood. The white lotus b*tch who was actually a witch. 

Diana Wood have a soft and gentle face, her lips where light pink in color, her eyes sparkling blue and her hair Black tied in a ponytail. Her skin gives of a feeling that its soft to touch, and white like a snow. 

The future Empress of the Empire and a betrayer of the Kingdom, Diana. A person who wants riches that she sacrifice her Kingdom and village, for the sake of luxury. 

Cessar chuckle at that thought and quickly adjust his expression in a worry. 'if you can act, I can act too..' 

"I-i saw him in the edge of the river, pale and cold. H-He was covered in blood... And he w-was breathing weakly.. d-do you think he will die? ?" he ask stuttering and worriedly while looking at the shock face of Diana, she was looking at the princes red hair. 'The prince of the Empire.' she thought and quickly formulated her plan, Diana didnt want to die in tgis stupid village where people are poor and ugly. She want a life full of luxury. If she just can kill this hooded man, and claim that she saved the prince, hah! How wonderful it could be. Diana thought and cannot help but smirk and quickly adjust her expression

" he will be ok,trust me and stay outside. The blood was just many but I can treat him, thankyou for bringing him here.." she said while smiling gently. 

'really thanks for bringing this prince in this poor village.. You give me a chance to have a luxurious life... Sorry that I need to kill you, so that no one will know that you save him' Diana thought and the smile in her face brighten more, giving her a visage of a Kind hearted beauty. 

This trick of smiling to people always fool  them into thinking that she was frail and good. The villager in this village and even her father thinks she was a good girl... 'Oh if they know how I wish to leave this d*mn place'

Cessar internally snicker in this girls obvious acting. She think her I cannot know what she ia thinking... "ok... O-ok, pls take c-care of him.. Auntie" Cessar said and immediately smile when he sees the smile in the lips of  Diana, Freezing. 

Pulling her mouth in a fake smile, she let out a chuckle and wave her hands, the middle age man quickly and gently carry Ludwig into the house, leaving Cessar standing outside the house, Diana smile widen. "see you" she said and slam the door leaving Cessar outside, she didnt know that Cessar hidden in his Hood have a wicked smile on his Face. The red eyes can be seen wickedly in the dark hood. 

4