[1.05]
67 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes your highness... I'll bring back this to the general." a blue eyed soldier with a black long hair tied in his back say to Cessar who was currently in the forest in the middle of the night. The villagers of this small village are all sleeping already, Cessar takes this chance to implement his plans on how to capture Diana.

"You understood everything right?, report it to General Melborn and you will be rewarded." Cessar said while holding a piece of paper, this piece of info will be the fuse of capture of Diana.

"yes" The soldier bowed with his right hand on his chest. He quickly disappeared into nothingness when the crown prince, Cessar walk back to the village.

The wind was blowing, Trees shaking, the sky was dyed black, with stars giving light to this land. The world was quiet like never before...

"system... How many days will the invading prince wake?" Cessar ask, while slowly walking back in the village, wind touching his face that was hidden in the hood and his red eyes shining in the dark.

[3 days host...] the system replied while observing his calm and quiet host. [be--eppppss... Host the task, dont forget it..

Mission: Protect the Kingdom from the invading prince...

Updating!!.. 1%.....23%...45%...100%] the system's voice become frantic and blurry.  Cessar was immediately confused

'system??? System.. What happend' Cessar inquire, but no reply can be heard in his mind.

[update successfull....

Mission: Protect the Kingdom and the Empire...
Reward: Soul Shard...

Hidden mission: unravel the mystery of why the Empire attack the Kingdom... And who's the Traitor.

Reward: A gift from your previous life] a robotic voice can be heard inside of his mind, Cessar become shock at this hidden mission, but quickly calm down.

'I'll first deal Diana' Cessar thought and quickly move to the house that Ludwig currently was resting. Ludwig was still in Coma, and as Ludwig's saviour he will change his plan... From just protecting the kingdom to protecting the Kingdom and the empire together.

"Hey...your not allowed to approach the injured" Diana shoo'd him away from approaching Ludwig, He frown but quickly change it by lowering his head so that Diana would not see his face. Cessar knew that Diana know the appearance of every nobel in the kindom, but he was curious of why she knew the identity of Ludwig.. Cessar thinks she's the helper of the traitor who initiated the empire to attack the kingdom.  He will surely find out...

'this mysterious guy, he's really annoying!!' Diana thought "I'm sorry, i just want to know his condition because he was still not waking up" Cessar said in a timid voice. Diana roll her eyes and click her tongue.

Cessar went to one of the villagers and help them feed the chick's, pigs and sheep. He also went to hunt with them in this past 2 days. Now is the time.

When the night come he went to sleep but his consciousness remain awake.

The house he was currently in only have a tattered walls so the wind and cold flew in the house. He was in cold but remain still, he knows that Diana will come this night. This is the last night that Diana will see the light in prison.

The wind blew and the window in the room open, small footsteps can be heard tiptoeing nearer to him. He steady his breathing like a sleeping person.

Diana move like an assassin she jump into the window and open it carefully, she can only see the dark and the tiny bit of light the stars are giving.

Diana can see a figure amidst this darkness, the figure was breathing steadily, his chest move up and down orderly like sleeping.

She smirk at the thought that the person she will kill has badluck for saving the prince of the empire and being killed by her.

She move quietly to the side, enveloping the figure sleeping peacefully in darkness.

"I'm sorry but this will be your last day... Sleep peacefully" she quietly whisper in the dark and raised the knife she was holding, but the moment she raised the knife a swishing can be heard in the forest, and the knife was hit by an arrow, diana cannot help but hiss in pain and she accidentally relese her grip because of the heavy impacy of the arrow.

"who the f*ck is that" she turned around to the source of the arrow, but get kick in the stomach by Cessar who was pretending to be sleeping.

"ughhh!!" Diana feel pain because of that bit get caught by Cessar, her arms in her back and Cessar preventing her to escape.

Melborn suddenly appeared in the window where Diana also entered. He was holding many papers in his hands and his Face looking particularly grim but the scar in his right eye furthermore makes his fave quite savage.

"your highness she was colluding with the traitor of the empire. Your report was right..." Melborn said, while grimly frowning at the Innocent face of this lady...

Diana who recognized the Great General of Their Kingdom cannot help but become pale and frighten.

Melborn gaze at her and Diana cannot help but shiver. 'She has innocent face but an ugly attitude. She was a citizen of the kingdom but betrayed them' She will be punish for this. Melborn thought

"Arrest her..." Cessar ordee while his grip in Diana become much stronger.

"yes your highness the cron prince." Melborn salute and quickly went to Cessar's side to grip the struggling hand of the lady. Melborn want to go back, to tease the little rabbit he recently captured.

Diana hearing this from Melborn instantly become pale and struggle more in Cessar's grip.

" WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???ME? COLLUDING WITH THE EMPIRE?? HUH!! IT'S A LIEEE!!"

'but more importantly the crown prince of the kingdom??' Diana thought and cannot help but sneak a glance at her back. She cannot help but shiver when she saw the sinister red eyes of this Crown prince.

'a demon' she thought

" I'll take her away Your highness and give her the fitting punishment for a traitor like her. We'll really take good care of this young lady..." Melborn said while slowing the last sentences. Diana become more pale as she heard what this scary general said... She become limp and fell down on the floor, like she didnt have strength. 'why??... I.. I just want to live in luxury ... Why was this happening to me?' she thought, blue eyes becoming blank from despair that will await for her..

Cessar smile and removed his hood, revealing silver hair that glows in this dark and gloomy room.

"Take her... And treat her nicely"

----

4