[1.06]
59 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He can feel the wind blows and caress his cheeks, the sound of the birds chirping and the sunlight warming his face. Ludwig' long eyelashes flutter and his eyes slowly open. 

He can feel the pain in the side of his stomach slightly hurting but he can also feel something wrap in his injury.. His injury was in  bandage. His eyesight blurry from just waking up. 

He can feel the surrounding. He was currently lying down on a matt.  The window open so that the fresh air can entered this tiny room.

'did i escape successfully?' Ludwig thought and cannot help but look to his side, he suddenly freeze. A silver hair was beside him. A young man with silver hair and pale face was lying beside him. This youth look particularly soft and fragile 

'did this youth save him?'  

He cannot help but move his face closer to see the face of this Silver haired youth, he brush the hair strands that cover this youth face. And cannot help but be surprised, The youth was sleeping, his eyelashes long and his lips pink. The youth suddenly open his eyes. 

Red moisty eyes met with his black ones. Ludwig felt a spark and his heart skip a beat. 

Cessar seeing Ludwig awake didnt seem shock, because the system already told him that Ludwig will wake up in this days. 

And now its true... But what the heck was he staring at him now? 

'did this guy want to kill him' he thought but didnt break the stare he was having with Ludwig. 

Cessar feel that he was in the abyss of darkness with sparkling stars surrounding him. 

His heart skip a beat. 

"I'm Ludwig..." Hoarse and rough voice was heard when Ludwig speak. Its like it can make a woman pregnant just by sound. 

"Cessar" Cessar softly said. Not breaking their staring contest. Yes Cessar thought Ludwig was challeging him for staring contest. 

He didnt blink and look like a fool. Ludwig seeing him like this cannot help but let out a chuckle. He move his face away and slowly sit. 

Cessar let out a sigh when he saw Ludwig blinking. 'i win!' Cessar thought but quickly hear the chuckle of Ludwig. His cheeks cannot help but heat up, because of embarrassment. 

"your the one who save me?" Lidwig ask and see the youth sitting too. His Silver hair messy, and his eyes, wide and innocent. 'really cute' Ludwig thought. 

Cessar hearing the question quickly nod, well he really was the one who save him but the one who treat his injuries was Diana. 

"Im the crown prince of the Kingdom of Aurel, Cessar. I have a deal to make with you." suddenly the delicate atmosphere they have quickly disappeared when this words was spoken loud by Cessar who seriously look at the sudden vigilant eyes of Ludwig. 

"A deal? So your the prince of the kingdom." Ludwig feel quite shock, the one who save him was The prince of the enemy he was invading. 

"yes... And do you know that someone initiate you.. The empire to attack the kingdom?" Cessar ask, he cannot help but think why the empire attack the kingdom. 

"the Ice land... Where the kindom of Aurel was located.. There was a piece of precious herb that can heal my father..." Ludwig mumble when he saw the seriousness of This Youth. 

"So someone inform you that some herb that can heal your father was here? But do you know that this is all a trap to set you? The 1st prince to die in battlefield?" Cessar Said and Ludwig cannot help but frown.. 

"lets make a deal.. Stop the war between the Empire and the Kingdom.. I'll help you become the emperor, and save your father but in exchange you need to personally kill the traitor who did this to us and made many people die." Cessar propose and Ludwig already knew from this info that his second brother wants him dead. 

"ok... But If you found The Ice Herb... Give it to me." Ludwig said and shook the outstretch hand of Cessar. 

----

[how did you know that the second prince of the empire, Gion plot a sinister trap for Ludwig? Host]  the system cannot help but ask its host who was currently bathing. 

'Diana was captured and tortured , she spilled all the info she knows and we found signs that this info was from the empire. And the one who was giving the letters at Diana was a servant of his highness Gion.' 

'the prince, Gion plan Ludwig to be killed in the battlefield. But how can their be battle if the kingdom anf the empire was in peace? So Gion formulated a plan to spread a rumor that the ice herb that The ice land only have, Have been bloom.  But his plan failed when the prince survive, so he contact Diana who wants to be rich.  To take care of Ludwig gain his trust and when they come back, kill him' 

'so the next thing we need to do is Capture and punish the prince so that the Hidden Task will be Compled and The Main task will be ok too.. Prince Ludwig was smart, i think he also figure it out that his 2nd brother want him dead. 

[yes host and the mission will be over!! Your really a genius!! But... From the orig Cessar, Diana and Ludwig become empress and Emperor...] 

'i think the orig Cessar didnt know that when he died, Ludwig come back from the Palace but was killed by Diana Who he trust and consider his saviour. Diana becoke the empress and Gion The emperor. The kingdom of aurel become part of the empire too.. But why was the mission is to protect the kingdom and empire? I think its because Gion who was known as a tyranical and bad prince, ruin the Empire with his own hands.'  Cessar Said in his mind and brush his body with soap. He's really tired and wants to end everything ones and for all so he can live his life in this world lazily. 

' we need to Help Ludwig and save both the Kingdom and empire from the second prince'

-----

3