[1.07]
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cessar and Ludwig continue to disguised as a traveller. They continue to spend their days in this Village. The village people already knew that Diana was a traitor, Many of the elderly cannot help but be afraid but quickly turn to normal.

Cessar help Uncle Toby to feed the pigs and other animals. Ludwig continued to recover, but he already plan what he will do to his Brother.

Jill, who was the assistant of Ludwig came to the village with General Melborn, They are currently flirting ehem... I mean Talking.

"Jill your safe!!" the Hoarse voice of Ludwig recovered and it become husky. He really was gratefull to Cessar, that many of his soldiers were just captired and not killed.

"Yes your highness, I'm gratefull too that your safe." the Slim and Rosy Jill said while bowing, Melborn glare at Ludwig for interrupting their flirting.. Ahemmm!! Talking.

Seeing the deadly glare of the General, Ludwig just ignored it. And continue to talk with Jill about the current situation.

" we already knew everything your highness.. The second prince Gion was planning to kill the emperor, To claim the throne while your out here. We need to get back to the Empire so your Father will not be killed by the second prince." Jill said seriously and respectfully. He really was angry.. Because of Prince Gion many of their subordinate died.. But thankfully the others were not and recovering in the Kingdom.

The King of the kindom, Cessar's Father was a kind King. Knowing their situation, he even propose an alliance so that peace could be maintain.

"but the winter was approaching.. Many people of the kingdom will be starve if the knights of the kingdom go to war again!" Melborn interject, and cannot hekp but look at their crown prince, Cessar.

" We have plenty... The warehouse, will be open to the public.. We need to move swiftly so that we will not arrive late and regret it. " Cessar spoke with seriousness.

Melborn hearing this cannot help but feel grateful to their crown prince.. 'a truly kind person' he thought.

Ludwig hearing this from Cessar, Was also happy, the person who he fell in love was realky the best.

" what??" Cessar spoke cluelessly when he saw the sparkling eyes of Jill and Melborn and the Fiery dark Eyes of the Prince.

"i really really like you your highness" Ludwig said smilingly.

"the fuck are you talking about? This is part of the deal, not for you! You stupid prince." Cessar roll his eyes and chuckle at the silly expression of the prince.

[i thought the host lost his emotions] the system who was silent for a long time speak to Cessars mind when it heard the chuckle of its host.

'emotions?' is it emotions I'm feeling?

[but I'm afraid that your just dense.] the straightforward System said.

'F*ck you system'

-------

Winter arrived, the Army of Ludwig and The kinights of the kingdom was preparing for their war, war between the princes of the empire.

Ludwig wearing his black armor, his red hair swaying frim the wind and cold.  Cessar who was Wearing a white armor and his silver haired tied in his back. Look at each other, and smile,

This past months they no longer spoke in formality, they now spoke intimately, thia past months too, Ludwig always confess that he like and love the silver haired prince, and Cessar always ignoring him.

"when we get back. I'll answer your answer." Cessar seriously said but the corner of his mouth was raise. Indicating that his mood was good.

"then i need to fight this. So i can bring my wife in front of my father" Ludwig become determine, and high spirited.

"ohh, i forgot this is the Ice herb.." Cessar took a pouch from nowhere, and give it to Ludwig who stare on him in shock.

"i thought--" the ice herb was not real

"I have ways..." Cessar wink at The shock Ludwig

'i have the system..' Cessar thought and He was the first to move his White horse "Hiyaa!! To the empire!"  the others, Knight or soldiers Also move their horse in unison.

"To the Empire!! "

------

"Prince Gion!! Huff!! T-the first prince!!! He's not dead!!" A servant rush to the Second Prince, who just finish celebrating and intoxicated with wine was immediately startled, because the prince thought that his big brother were already dead.

"YOU SAID HE. WAS. ALREADY. DEATHH!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" Prince Gion who was angered and scared throw the bottle of wine to the servant who kneeled and shivering in fear.

"we also didn't know... Pls forgive this servant your highness!!"

"what the f*ck will i do???" The Prince who was just going berserk quickly calm down...

'yess.. The emperor... My father!' the farnatic and insane prince thought.

"i need to kill father yes, to usurp the throne, and everything will be mine!! HHAHAHAHA!!"  the servant who heard the plan of the second prince cannot help but become more pale and scared. He shiver when the cold wind pass by..

'what the?' the prince turn his head at the door, the door was wreck and cannot recognize anymore. Soldiers and knight surround him, and because of that he could not escape.

"Gion.... You will be punish for your crimes, the crime of wanting to kill father!! Plan on killing me your brother!! And usurping the throne! You'll be beheaded." Ludwig who just walked to the wreck door loudly said with authority.

Gion, Seeing his brother's Red hair and black eyes cannot help but feel chilly, the arrogant prince was gone replaced by a prince who cannot help but shiver and fell in the floor without dignity. "this is not fair.your already dead.." the prince mumble and mumble.

"capture him... And behead him thats the punishment father give to him" Ludwig said. And cannot help but evade the whole being of his younger brother who he spoiled and love but choose to betray him.

When the second prince was captured and the following party who allies to the second prince was arrested. Ludwig look at Cessar seriously and breath nervously. Trying to hide his shaking hands.

"whats your answer? Be my partner?"

-----

Next chapter will be the last chapter of this Arc hope you like it. 

0