Save Me
282 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

7 years old Tenko Shimura was shivering under a bridge, he was both hungry and cold, and the itchiness in his throat was increasing.

When he was 5 years old, he used to love heroes and aspired to be them, but his father despised the hero's and forbid him from mentioning it, he didn't know why, heroes are cool tenko thought

His family, whenever he was beaten by his father. His mother, his grandpa and grandma always just say to him to don't cry... But no one protect him from his father..

One day his sister Hana show him a picture

"Tenko! This is our grandma!! You know she was a hero" Hana said while showing the picture of Nana shimura and his Dad smiling brightly in the picture.

"Now we know that there was a hero in our family!! Lets keep it a secret and become a pair of sister and brother hero!!" at that time he just nod brightly and cannot help but smile thinking that his Grandma was a hero, and if he just have a quirk he can be a hero too! 

Then the next day while playing with Mon, he didnt know that a childs crafty lie will lead him to something he will regret and find pleasant at the same time. 

His Father, steps heavy while approaching him, his sister crying and saying that its his fault while being hug by his mother, his grandparents crying too, he didnt know why his family was in chaos until he heard the lies of his sister. 

"i didnt mean to steal the picture ick.. *sob* *sob* its because of Tenko" 

His Father knowing that his sister steal the picture, his father despise and hate, beat him at that time. Beat him and at the same time leave him outside of the house, while knowing his allergy was activated. 

'itch..... Itchyy!! Why!! Why anyone of you protect me from father' Tenko scratch and scratch his neck, hugging Mon his dog, he cannot help but cry injustice to his only friend. 

At that time he didnt know, he just know his dog, Mon was lying there bloody and decay. The grass was covered with blood and he can hear his sisters scream. 

'hey... I thought you'll apoligize... You'll apologize right Hana?' he strectch his hand to his screaming and running sister, and touch her. He can hear the bloody explosion of Hana's body. And his body cannot help but shiver 'mom!! Mom! Help me, a villain was attacking!! Right?' his mind cannot help but ache and the itchiness in his throat increased too. 

He can see his mother running to him too, his eyes blurry because of tears, he can feel his mother's hug and bloody manners scattering to him. His Grandpa and Grandma lying there too, with there hands broken. 

"D-dad... Dadd!!" he can see his dad running to him too, while holding something. He run too, intention to murder, to murder his Father who cause him to be like this. He knows, this is his quirk but he deny it and thought that the one who kill his family was a villain, right a villain. 

When he touch his father, he can feel the tingling pleasure, and the itchiness subsided. He cannot help but laugh and smile. While his family's body surround him. 

That was 2 years ago... And now he was here, somewhere, and somwthibg he cannot call home. This past few years no one help him... No one save him... He's hungry but why? Why do people just say that hero will save him?

'Why cannot someone stretch their hands and help him?'

'Why nobody wants to save him? I'm all alone... Mom... Dad... Hana.?l'

They say hero will save him but where?, where is the 90% of heroes go? 

"Are you okay?" Tenko looked at the red shoes infront of him and a worried face of a green hair child. "you look hungry!! I'll take you to mom!!" the green haired boy smiled brightly at Tenko and grab his hand, he cannot help but grip the small and soft hand that was intertwined in his rough and calloused hand. He cannot help but want to reach his other hand at the child's back and the sofy green hair infront of him. 

'This.. This.. Is..' Tenko's eyes cannot help becoming blurry because of tears flowing in his eyes

'My hero...' 

4