Kacchan
161 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sunlight was shining brightly at the window, birds chittering and tree's swaying, the room full of Allmight's figurine can be seen everywhere in this room, one can tell in one glance that the person who own this room was a fanatic of the number 1 Hero, Allmight.

'a hero... Can i be one? No... I dont want to be one' the pain of suffering and no one helping him... If that was the meaning of being a hero, he didnt want that.. But he just want to be with his light... To protect this single light who help him....to protect this weak child.

Tenko slowly open his eyes, he can feel the warmth of the sunlight and the person beside him, he was currently 8 years old now and he mature alot. He was now temporary living in the midoriya's house this past 1 year, why temporary? Because he didn't want to be a burden to Izuku and Auntie Inko, he will find a place soon. He cannot help but feel the heavy arms and legs of Izuku in his chest and legs. Yes he was sleeping with Izuku, his light.

Izuku was 4 years old this year, he was in kindergarten this year and Tenko in grade 2, Izuku would gain his quirk in this year  too. He was really really excited because all of his classmates and kacchan, his friend already have a quirk except for him... If he gain a quirk he was one step a hero.. 'but he was already a hero, for me' Tenko cannot help but smile at that thought.

Izuku, sleeping with his pillow human. Cannot help but shrink in a tiny ball. Mumbling something in his sleep, something about being a hero or something, Tenko seeing this flick the little nose of Izuku and move the arms of the green haired child gently away to the side. He slowly sit in their bed and stare at Izuku.

Izuku's sleeping face was particularly cute. Tenko thought but frown when he heard something outside of the room.

"HEYYY!! YOU DAMN DEKU!!" Tenko reveal a menace expression in his tiny face when the door suddenly open with a bang. Katsuko Bakugo a. k. a Kacchan the yellow haired red eye annoying child with an explosive and childish temper. He's 4 years old too like Izuku , but he already manifest his quirk: explosion unlike Izuku.

'This annoying child always bully his light... He really want to use his quirk to this annoying child.' Tenko thought while eyeing the yellow haired annoying child and Izuku who was awoke by katsuki was panicking in his side.

"d-dont destroy that, Kacchan!!"

"HUHHHHH??!!!! ARE YOU ORDERING MEEE HAH!! DEKU??"

"N-nooo, i- i didn't o-order you, kacchan"

" YOUUU DEKUUU!! I KNOW YOU WERE ORDERING ME!! DEKUUU YOU QUIRKLESS BASTARDDD! HUH??!!" Bakugo while using his quirk explosion in his hands said to Izuku, he said quirkless because Izuku's quirk still didnt manifest even if all their classmates already activated theirs.

Tenko stand up and grab the collar of the child who was using his explosion time in time to intimidate his Izuku, his hands was covered in gloves to prevent his quirk from activating on its own.

" HEYYY!! YOU DAMN ITCHY ITCHY BASTARDDD!!! LET GO OF MEE!!!" Katsuko struggle, but the grip of Tenko was tight. Tenko find Bakugo irritating, he feels his throat was itching and he cannot help but scratch his neck from annoyance.

Tenko while grabbing the collar of this annoying and loud child walk down the stairs to greet Auntie Inko, who was wearing an apron and cooking.

"Oh! Tenko!? You brought Katsuki down... Eat, eat so you can go to school." Inko seeing the quiet Tenko and the loud and fuming Katsuko in Tenko's grip, invited them to eat.

Tenko nod and brought the shouting Bakugo on the chair, and he also seat down.

" damn!! Itchy itchy bastard!! " Katsuki mumbles while glaring daggers at Tenko who was praying. Inko brought out the meal she cook.

"woahhh rice curry!!" Izuku running down the stairs exclaim, his little tummy was already grumbling because of the smell of the curry rice 'mom' s really the best' Izuku thought while smiling brightly at his mothers worried expression.

"how many time I told you to not run in the stairs?" Inko berate her child who suddenly flash a cute smile while saying sorry.

Tenko smile while Katsuki frown, "Really a stupid Deku!" Katsuki mumble while stabbing the curry rice.

"bad manners" Tenko whisper , but Katsuki caught that, he glared at Tenko "YOU ITCHY ITCHY BASTARD!! I CAN HEAR YOUUU!!!"

"h-heyy, Kacchan, Tenko calm down" baby Izuku said while waving his arms to the both.

"he's annoying" Tenko replied and munch at the curry rice, hearing this Katsuki Explodes "ITTTTCHHHY ITCHHHYYY BASTARDDDD!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU"

"K-kacchann!!" Panicking between the two, Izuku cannot help but grew timid at the Scary face of kacchan.

Inko laugh seeing the 3 children bickering and getting along, she suddenly smile when she saw the few changes in Tenko...

Tenko still has a scar on his neck from the constant scratching he do. He have some panic attack too when his quirk activated by its own, but he become ok when Izuku was with him, so I give him a gloves so he can face his fear when the time comes and removes it. But he was more active than the first time they saw him. He smile albeit few, but he still smile when he was with Izuku, her Baby..

'I'm glad that he's now ok' Inko thinks while laughing at how motherly she was to this child.

'Hisashi my dear, our baby Izuku have new friends... Remember to come home.. We miss you very much'  She gaze at the old family picture they have in the cabinet. Her husband smiling and Izuku and her. 'and Tenko' s family... Your little baby... We will take care of him.. Hope you protect him from up there'

-----

Small theather

Small Katsuki: "ITCHHYYYY ITCCHHHYYYY BASTAAARRRRDDD!!!"

smol Izuku: "T-tenkoo runn!! S-stop kacchan."

Tenko: *roll his eyes* "annoying" 

1