To Protect
133 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Katsuko, Izuku, and Tenko, hand in hand were walking to their school. Katsuki was frowning while muttering something. Tenko was in the center, holding little Izuku in the right and Katsuki in the left.

'I really just want to hold Izuku' Tenko thought and release a sigh while directing his gaze at Katsuki who was also glaring at him. Izuku in the right was smiling brightly his round eyes glistening and looking everywhere.

"So annoying.." Tenko blurt out while looking at Katsuki. Katsuki hearing the words of Tenko, become furious.

"HUUHHH???!! ITCHY ITCHY BASTARD!! I CAN HEAR WHAT YOU SAID!! DO YOU THINK I REAALLY WANT TO HOLD YOUR HANDDD??" Tenko turn a deaf ear from what Katsuki was saying.

He recalled what Auntie Inko and Auntie Mitsuki said to him, when they are preparing to go to school.

Flashback~

" Tenko, promised me to protect the 2 little ones ah? " Inko request while showing a worried expression.

"RIGHT!! IF THAT DAMN KID KATSUKI MAKE A FUSS HIT HIM IN THE HEAD!! HARD AND SWIFT!! AND IF HE SHOUTS EVEN WHEN YOU HIT HIM! PUNCH HIM IN THE GUT OK little one?" a woman with ash blonde hair and red eyes similar to Katsuki  said while performing her usual way of beating her son, Katsuki .This is Katsuki 's mother, Auntie Mitsuki

Katsuki hearing this from his savage mother cannot help but become pale, but when he see the blank expression of Tenko he bacome encouraged and argue to his mother strongly

"This Itchy D*mn Bastard!! I CAN PROTECT MY SELF YOU DAMN OLD HAG!! THAT ITCHYY BASTARD WAS JUST A BASTARDDD!!!"

"YOU DAMN LITTLE SON OF MINE!!! YOUBJEED A D*MN BEATING IN THE ASS!!" the mother and son argue and Inko just smile while pushing Izuku to Tenko's side

"be safe ok?" Tenko nod at the worried mother and look at Katsuki who was showing a frowning and hurt face.

Flashback ends~

When they are near of the school, some children saw them and called Katsuki over.

"Katsukii!! Lets go!" One of the child wave his hands and shouted. Katsuki seeing his friends quickly let go of Tenko's hands and move to his friends, Izuku also see this but he grew timid and hide behind of Tenko's back.

"lets go Izuku." said Tenko and hand by hand, enter the kindergarten school. While Izuku gaze at katsuki's friends who were  showing their quirks when they see him gaze at them. There eyes saying that they have quirks but he still didnt have.

Tenko's grip in the hands of Izuku tighten. Tenko wants the child to not be afraid. Izuku feeling the strength in Tenko's grip instead of being hurt, he showed a big bright smile telling that he was ok.

Tenko sigh and quickly approach the classroom of Izuku, he watch the Izuku enter the classroom and wave a goodbye. When he saw that Izuku already entered he also goes to his classroom.

When the bell rang. It signal the end of the classes, Children who was excited to play with their friend or go watch movies immediately run to the exit of the school.

Tenko, seeing this also exit the school, he will wait for Izuku to leave to but as times go by, he become more worried

He run to the classroom of Izuku but didnt see the Green haired child. He exits the school and run to the places he thinks Izuku will go.

'the park' Tenko Suddenly thought and quickly run there, he saw Katsuki and his 2 other friends who was standing and showing off their quirks, then he saw Izuku, Face scared and legs shaking protecting someone in his back. The friends of Katsuki have smug and satisfy exppresion on their little face when they saw Izuku. Even when he was scared and legs shaking, he still protect the people... Like a hero. Tenko thought

He then saw Katsuki  smiling while swearing many unpleasant words about 'deku' and Katsuki's friends readying a fighting stance.

'this Bastard'  Tenko thought and quickly run to punch Katsuki, Katsuki become shock when he saw the itchy itchy bastard running towards him with a darken face and suddenly punch him.

Katsuki fell in the dirt, Tenko seeing this quickly move to sit in Katsuki's stomach and  punch him in the face. Katsuki also stuggle and punch Tenko. The 2 friends seeing this quickly run away to call the teachers.

But even if they run and tellvthe teachers. The teachers will just scold them and treat this justa afight of little kids

Izuku was suddenly shock and frighten by this sudden fighting between his friends. The child he was protecting run when he saw that katsuki was preoccupied fighting Tenko.

"YOU DAMN SCAR NECK BASTRAD!!! YOU GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"You Annoying kid!!!" Tenko punch harder and harder with his small fist covered in gloves, his eyes in raged.

"YOU ITCHY ITCHY BASTARD!!" Katsuki also punch and they roll in the dirty sand. Fighting and shouting at the same time.

"I cannot forgive you!!!" Tenko shouted but quickly stop when he heard the weak shout of Izuku

"Tenko!! Stop!!" Izuku shouted weakly and quickly pull Tenko away of Katsuki who was full of bruised and cuts.

"its ok now... K-kacchan didnt hurt me! Im finee ok?" Izuku explain seeing the rage expression of The 7 year old Tenko. " i-its just... I suddenly barge into them when they are playing.. Right!" Izuku explained even thought its a lie.

'the truth is Kacchan was bullying someone.. So i protect the child he was bullying so the friends of kacchan wants to beat me..' Izuku thought while his eyes shift from left to right.

Tenko see through the child's lie  but he quickly calm down.

He gaze at Katsuki who was sitting up and glaring at him angrily. "ITCHY BASTARD!! YOU' LL PAY FOR THIS" Katsuki threatened but didnt do anything and just glare at Tenko and Izuku.

"if i see you again trying to hurt Izuku you will see what happened to you." Tenko calmly said and quickly hold Izuku's Hands, He pulled Izuku away of Kacchan and walk slowly.

"let's go home."

------

This story will have a slow paced romance because our main characters were all just Children.

Tenko's feelings to Izuku was Just Admiration.... For now. Because he didnt realize it nyahahhaha. 

1