Promise
121 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun was shining brightly, But Tenko feel his heart skipping a beat. The warmth in his hands, this soft and little hands was clasped in his.

Tenko hand in hand with Izuku, Feel the hot in his cheeks. He cannot help but hide his face and walk faster. Izuku who was looking at Tenko's back, cannot help but be worried because of his friend's injury.

He stop walking. And pull Tenko in a Quiet place. A park where cherry blossoms wwere blooming. Tenko feel the pull of Izuku, he didn't fight nor struggle but just choose to follow this Green haired child.

He can feel the wind blowing to them, their hair swaying, and the cherry blossoms falling to them.

' beautiful' Tenko thought while gazing at their clasped hands, the surrounding pink falling and the green haired child pulling him..

'i wish time can stop' he wish... But he knows its cannot be stop.

Izuku feeling the stare in his back just move forward and found a bench, he worriedly help the black haired child, Tenko to sit. When Izuku saw the injuries he have, his tears overflow

"why did you do that? You know that you will be hurt hiccup... I'm gonna be *sob* a hero, my quirk will manifest.. Just you wait sob*... You do not need to protect me, I'll be the one who will protect you" Izuku feel hurt that his friend was hurt. But he knows that Tenko just want to protect him. But the feeling he got when he first laid eyes in this boy.. He didnt want Tenko to be hurt like what he use to be. He wants him to live happily, to face the world with a smile like his idol.. The number 1 hero.

The child.. His light was crying because he was worried of him. 'to protect...' how i wish that my parents also do that to me when father beat me.

"promise me that you will not be hurt again! Ok?"

"I promise... I promise to help you and not be hurt." my desire in this world is your happiness and I'll help you to be the number 1 hero you want.. Even if I hate them... I'll never hate you.. I'll be happy when you are happy, and my happiness is yo help you to the best abilities I have.

" pinky promise?" the emerald eyes of his was shining and look innocent..i'll never ever will get them corrupted... Like those heroes. Tenko eyes darkened his black hair covering his red eyes.

He raised his head and reveal a wide smile and also stretch his pinky.. I promise.

----

The small cuts and bruises in Tenko's face was aching and hurting, but he didnt reveal it to the child who was worriedly looking at him and blowing his cuts.. His heart.. Was beating loudly.

Dug g... dugg... Duggg

"pain blow blow away!.." he whisper in his ears while blowing the cuts in his cheeks, this sudden closeness makes Tenko blush. His heartbeat increased

Dug.. Dug.. Dug.. Dug

"wait!! I will buy some snack! And band aid!! Wait for me ah!?" the Green hair child suddenly straighten his body and said. When he saw Tenko show a red face he just become confused but quickly move " wait for me ah!"

Tenko watched the child run into the crowd. The beating in his heart subside, he cannot help but clench his chest. When the child was gone in the crowd his Allergy flares up, he cannot help but scratch his neck.. This only happen when Izuku was not with him.

Scratch...

His gaze move to the crowds, smiling and greeting each other. the heroes who was waving amd smiling fakely.

'tsk' he snicker and quickly move  his sight to the cherry blossom tree, when suddenly someone pat him in the shoulder.

He looked back and see a child, with blonde hair and golden eyes, he has a set of large bright red wings with feathers that gradually lengthen the further down they go.

The bird child look at him while eating a Chicken legs.

"want some?" the Child ask while munching the bitten chicken. Tenko shook his head and wants to quickly move away but the child fly towards his seat and seat with him.

"let's be friends!! I dont even have a friend since I train to be a hero.." the child mumble but quickly smile cheekily.

"my sensei didnt know i skip class" he said and smirk michiviously. Tenko didn't know why this child was annoying him. He didn’t even ask why he was here.

' bird brain..' he didnt know that the thought he has in mind was accidentally blurt out by him

"bird brain.." when he realize it the child in his side, just shrug his shoulder and continue to eat.

"I just want to be like Endeavor! Why would i be train with his son? That Touya was such a snobber! I just cannot help but be annoyed to him!!" Tenko heard the mumble of the Bird brain child. When the Child who have red wings finish the chicken legs he was eating he face Tenko.

" I'm Keigo Takami. Yoh! But my secret agency told me not to say it to others! You can call me Hawks! The man who aspire to be the fastest!! I wish a society where heroes can enjoy a little boredom... I'll make it happen, I promise" The Child Who aspire to be the fastest. With his Red fierce wings Spread wide he gaze at the sky, with hopeful eyes.

Tenko, look up to the sky and smile at it. People really dream to become a hero... But for me... Tsk

"Tenkooo!!! Is that your new friend?" Izuku's Green hair can be seen in the crowd, the Round and big smile in his face could also be seen. Keigo... Or We can call little Hawks see this, he smile when he saw the face of the kid name Tenko, turn from blank to smiling expression.

He put his goggles on his eyes, "Bye Bye Tenko! See you next time again!! But ughhh! I'll see that Touya bastard againnnn!!" His red Fierce wings spread and fly to the sky, The speed was already special but he wants to surpassed it more.. He fly away with freedom.

'but i dont want to meet you again' Tenko thought while gazing at the sky, he cannot see anymore the red wings, Izuku catch up and Gaze in the sky too

"it's great that you made friends, Tenko" Midoriya softly whisper while gazing to the sky, his emerald eyes shining. 

1