Calm Before The Storm
95 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku and Tenko goes home when Izuku bandaged the bruises in Tenko's face.

They were greeted by the worried Inko, and Auntie Mitsuki who was pinching the right ear of Katsuki.

"We are here to apologise Izuku, Tenko... YOU DAMN CHILD OF MINE!! APOLOGISE!!" the soft tone she said to us was the opposite of her attitude to her son who was frowning and activating his quirk by sparking it in his hands.

"DAMN OLD HAG!! I'LL NEVER APOLOGISE!!"

" YOU! APOLISE YOU DAMN CHILD!!!"

"NEEEEVVERRR!! OLD WITCH!!"

"YOUU!!"

"I-its alright Auntie!!" Izuku who was beside Tenko said while smiling wryly, Tenko pout when he sees this.

"He was such a baby!" he murmur in a quiet voice.

"Tenko, you apologise too!" Izuku nudge Tenko when he sees Tenko Muttering something.

"b-but!!" Tenko protest but when he sees the worried look of auntie Inko, and the pleading look of Izuku he complies.

" I apologise..." he childishly apologise to the mother of Katsuki who smile, but when he sees the triumph face of katsuki he turned sour, and said " but not for you!" he said and quickly run upstair to the room of Izuku.

'He will first hide here!' Tenko thought while pouting, his hands reaching yo his neck because of the sudden itchiness attacking his being but stop when he remwmber the worried Izuku said to him.

'dont hurt your self anymore ahh! Ok?'

He heard in his mind the reminder and promise he had with Izuku, He nod seriously and fight the itch.

Minutes later he heard the door open, he sees a green hair pop in the door and a Round and innocent eyes peeking at him. His allergy subside when he see the round eyes and the brocolli like hair of Izuku

But he remember what he did, He thought that the child will reprimanded him for gis childish attitude, his mood sulky.

"what? I already apolise..." he said while feeling sulky. He just want to protect his light. They deserve to be beaten until their mother cannot recognise them. He thought.

Izuki hearing this cannot help but entered and run towards Tenko who was sulking, He smiled Brightly showing his White teeth.

"Im here now!! Dont be afraid!" Izuku copy the posture of his Number 1 idol while doing that, but when he sees the expressionless face of Tenko. He didnt give up and hug Tenko who frose in shock.

"Your really really Mighty Tenko!! I wish to also beat the bad guys and protect the people!" Izuku said energetically while embracing Tenko.

"I'll be like All Might! My quirk will manifest but its just late!" he whispered the last part, but Tenko heard it, Tenko embraced the Green haired child who was clinging to him.

'I'll help you... To achieve your dream.. And our promise' Tenko thought while embracing Izuku who was breathing steadily seemingly asleep. Asleep because of the events that happened at that time.

NEXT MORNING~

Izuku woke up and feel the person besides him.

'Tenko...' he smiled brightly when he sees the messy black hair of Tenko who was sleeping beside him. But he frown when he sees the scars in Tenko's Neck...

He cannot help but reach out his small hands and touch the neck of the sleeping Tenko, when he touch it he was saddened at the thought that Tenko was hurt because of the allergy he have.

"I wish that you will no longer be libving in pain" he murmured while gazing at Tenko who was Sleeping soundly beside him.

He look at the clock and saw the time

'SCHOOL' Izuku thought shock by the time. He turned to his sleeping companion who was sleeping heavily. He pout and pat tenko but no effect.

"Time to wake up Tenkooo~! Tenko!" He energetically shook so he will wake up, Tenko who was sleeping heavily woke up bacuse of him, he grin at his small success of waking Tenko.

The first thing Tenko saw in this full of Allmights Figures was the face of the brightly smiling Izuku, His round eyes, moist and shining like an Emerald gazing at him.

He feels happy.. For the past 2 years when he killed his family, he was living in the street with only darkness and danger surrounding him. But here he feels safe and warm just by gazing at Izuku who give him a chance to be like this.

"Wake up nowww~ We'll be going to school!!" Izuku cutely said Tenko pinch the chuuby cheeks of this small brocolli who was acting cute.

'soft... Cute..' Tenko blankly thought while squishing the chubby cheeks of the slowly reddening cheeks of Izuku.

"e-yyy sh-top that! Shtoopp that hahahha T-kengkoo" Izuku said while patting the hands of Tenko who was seriously staring and squishing his cheeks

(translation: eyy stop that! Stop that tenko <3 Nyeheheh)

'this is the punishment for being too cute!' he thought and squish more. He also tickles the blushing Izuku who was now laughing and rolling in the bed with him

"Children?! Breakfast is ready" The door open and Inko was seen by the two child who was playing and laughing in the bed. Inko smile and hide her worry from yesterday. She was happy that the children were energetic again and having fun.

"Mommmmm!! Tenko squish my cheekss! Is it chubby??" Izuku hearing his mother calling, cannot help but run towards her leaving the messy Tenko behind his back, Tenko gaze at Inko who hug little Izuku who was pointing at his reddened cheeks while pouting.

'i want to hug Izuku' he blankly thought while seeing Inko hugging Izuku.

Inko seeing Tenko gazing at them with an attitude that he wants to be hug too, she cannot help but smile and reach out.

"Tenko come here!" Inko invited Tenko who was slowly sitting at the bed and eyes moistining.

"Tenko!! Hug! FAMILY HUG!" Izuku hearing his Mother also turned to Tenko and Shouted to Tenko slowly stand

'I, - I was so lucky to be found by You! Midoriya'

Tenko run towards them with an open arms, Inko seeing this, crouch and open her arms too, Izuku seeing this Laugh and open his arms, Tenko's tears more when he sees this and hug Inko and Izuku who was laughing at his eagerness...

"I want the time to stop" he murmured, While hugging Inko and Izuku. 'I truly want to..'

----

Sooo ready yourself now my loveliessss! 

2