Salvation
98 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HEYYY! YOU FREAK!!" a child throw a stone to Tenko who lowered his head, The other children seeing the child that was throwing stone suddenly move and copy the child, Throwing stones to Tenko while laughing.

"A Freak!!"

"A WEIRDO! YOU ALWAYS SCRATCH YOUR NECK"

"HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A PARENTS!!"

All the children shouted insults and many hurting things to Tenko, Tenko clench his Fingers. Head bow.

This happen when he fight katsuki who was famous in school, the other children learning this and knowing his tendecy of scratching his neck and looking like a 'freak' look for him and want to took 'justice' for katsuki.

'I really want to destroy them... " He start to scratch his neck slowly and his eyes darkening because of the insults and bullying he was experiencing now.

Suddenly a soft and warm hands stop his motion of scratching. He turn his head and see Izuku who held and stop his hands.

" I told you, dont hurt yourself" He said seriously, his emerald eyes glimmering with determination "A hero will always protect the people! I'll protect you Tenko!!" Izuku said, his green brocolli like hair bouncing from his action.

Izuku felt a hard object hitting him. 'it hurts!!' he thought but when he see Tenko standing behind him, Head bow and clenching his hands, he can't help but stood straight, spread his arms and protect Tenko from getting hurt

The children seeing the quirkless child protecting the freak become upset and angry.

"Hey you normie!! Step aside!!"

"yeah step aside or we'll throw you this stone!!"

Izuku hearing the insults and threat of the children, tremble but stood firm even though his eyes looks like tears will fall anytime.

"No way!Tenko was not a Freak!! !" Izuku shouted hoping that the bad kids will just go away and not hurt his Tenko.

"he's a freakkk!! His eyes looks like it will decay!!"

"Yeag yeah A freak and a weirdo!!"

But they got annoyed instead, they pick up many stones while shouting insults and throw it to him, His face get cut by the stone his arms and other get bruise. Tenko seeing this widen his eyes and quickly grasp his shoulder.

" Izuku lets go" he whisper, not wanting Izuku to get hurt too, he also feels the stones hitting him, but he didnt care, he was worried.

"NO! NO! T-THEY WERE INSULTING YOU!" Izuku shake his head, tears falkibg and legs shaking but still stood firmly.

Tenko hearing this cant help but cry, he can hear the laughter of the children who continued to throw stones to them..

He really really want to destroy this society... Where only the one with quirks were superior..

'I hate them... I hate everything who hurts Izuku, Every living, thing just rubs me the wrong way... Why not just destroy them?'

His thoughts suddenly halted when he sees Izuku smiling brightly to him even when his face was full of cuts. He seems to heard something. His hearing blurry but he sees it, Izuku said something to him

' I'll protect you'

He understand the word Izuku said. He cant help but reach out but Izuku already fallen. He cannot hear anything, but he feels that the children were scrambling and running everywhere, he seems to hear adults shouting. But his eyes stayed firmly to Izuku figure lying in the dirty soil.

'i failed again..' he cannot protect, the family he have, the person who savw him. 'i think I'm not fitted to be a hero... Daddy's right'

His eyes blurry, the itchiness in his neck increased, he scratch and scratch until it bleeds and the skin fallen.

He seems to feel someone carrying him and Izuku, to a car.

He feels someone patting his cheeks, but his mind onky want thing.

'to destroy everyting, everything that hurts him and Izuku'

'to destroy the heroes and the soon to be.'

'I'll protect you and help you.. But this world just rubs me the wrong way Izuku.'

---

Tenko feels something wrong...

Like somebody was watching him.

He was in Inko's Room, the light was off, but the door was slightly open, he can see the light there.

He really feels something was wrong. He remember Izuku Fainting and going to the hospital.

But why was he here? Is it because they already gone home and he just happen to fall asleep?

He got up from the soft bed, he realised that his gloves was off, and his neck was bondaged properly, But it didnt matter.

He feels the gloomy air in this once warmth house.

He slowly stood up and approached the slightly open door. He knows that something was happening. His instinct was telling him.

He hesitated to open the already open door.

'he needs to know why... Why he feels the house was gloomy' he makes his decision and open the door wider, seeing the empty house. He can hear sometging from here.

He knows what it is. Its the favorite video of Izuku. The video of All Might saving the people. He remember the times when Izuku watch it, Izuku's emerald eyes will shine with happiness and he will bounce up and down. Becoming inspire and copying the ridiculous face of the symbol of peace, admiring and wanting to be like that.

But now, he just hears the video and something else.

He approached the slightly open door of Izuku's room. The voice of All might was more becoming clear.

"I am Here!"

He peek at the slightly open door. He can see the Trembling back of Inko. Tenko feels something was off, He slowly shift his gaze towards the big chair where Izuku will always be when he was watching.

He cant help but feel blank when he sees the crying face of Izuku. And his heart stops a beat when he heard what Izuku said.

"can i become like him? Can i become a hero?"

"im sorryy izuki, im sorry"

Time seemed to stop. Tenko froze while watching the crying but smiling face of Izuku, it appears ugly and hilarious but he was not happy, he was feeling something else.

He gaze at the table in the kitchen, he stumble toward there and sees a piece of mwdical paper, he can feel his nervousness, his hands shaking, he touch the x-ray picture of izuku's foot. And the writing in the paper.

"Izuku.... Izuku was quirkless.." he can feel his heart stopping, the paper in his hands disappearing into particles. He didnt know that his quirk got activated. He just feels that everything... Everything was unfair.

"Tenko! I'll Become like allmight! Saving people and beating bad guys!!"

"Tenko I'll protect you!!"

"Tenko! *sob* promise me dont hurt yourself again"

"Tenko.."

"Tenko!."

"TENKO!!"

He cant accept this, he runs, run away from that house. Running until he can feel his legs giving up.

Run...

He's okay...

He gasp and fell to the cold road. He scratch his neck, twice, thrice, until the properly bondaged in his neck fell and reveal the ghastly and bloody scratches in his neck. He cant stop.... He feels the world being unfair.

Scratch...

The person who was always good, always feel the most pain. But the disgusting people who have the blesings and capabilities to save someone have a really really good life..

Scratch...

He remember all of the people's ugly words. HE REMEMBER EVERYTHING.

'WEIRDOO'

'A BASTARD WHO DIDN'T HAVE A FAMILY'

'POOR CHILD... YOU JUST WAIT FOR HEROES TO COME OK?'

'YOU JUST GIVE ALL THE PERSON WHO WAS WITH YOU PAIN!! ITS BETTER FOR YOU TO FADE'

"ITS TENKO'S FAULT!!

'YOU KILLED YOUR FAMILY YOU DEMON!!'

SCRATCHHHHH...

" Come with me Child... Be my Successor" everything seems to stop. He slowly raised his head and sees a man, wearing a suit.. His hands outstretched to him.

"All of your desire will be true.." the man's word was like a forbidden fruit, A salvation to his self. 

1