Realization
95 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Come with me Child... Be my Successor" 

"All of your desire will be true.."

Tenko can't help but think about the man he met the other day, he almost want to reach out to the man and join him, but when he think of Izuku, he cant help but run away from the man.

He just can't leave Izuku like that

He return to the house, when he come back there, Auntie Inko was waiting for him, he can see the tinge pink of her eyes. When Inko see him, she could not help but look at him worriedly and smile when she saw him ok.

"you make me worry. Its already late at night, dont go running away like that again okay Tenko?"

Her soft and worried voice was heard by Tenko who look blankly at her and the clock.

Already past midnight he thought. Feeling guilty at the woman standing infront of him, Tenko lowered his head, feeling guilty and sadden.

Suddenly he feels a soft pat in his head, when he look up he can see  Inko's smiling face, She ruffle his hair. "Izuku was already asleep, You can sleep in my room first."

He knows why Auntie Inko didn't want him to sleep with izuku. So he nod his head and follow Auntie Inko.

At that time he just lay in the bed not sleeping a bit. He peek at the door and see Auntie Inko sleeping in the couch, and shoulders shaking. He can see the guilt and sadness in her.

This world was really unfair.

"TENKO! LETS GO TO SCHOOL!?" He suddenly was shaken from his thoughts from yesterday when Izuku barge in the room of Auntie Inko.

He look worriedly at Izuku, But Izuku was smiling brightly at him,his cheeks with freckles was tinge with slight flush in it.

Izuku was acting like nothing happened.. Like he didnt even worry that he didnt have a quirk

How unfair....

"Lets go now!! Mom cook us pancakes!! We need to go down so that the Pancakes will not go cold" Izuku mumble and mumble to Tenko who was blankly sitting in Mommy's bed.

Izuku tilt his head when he sees Tenko staying put. He approached Tenko and wants to tap him when he suddenly feels his surroudings change.

Tenko hug him. He was now in bed while Tenko was hugging him.

'it feels warm' Izuku thought and cant help but shed a tear.

No,.. I can't show him that I'm crying...Tenko will be sadden if he sees me...

"Tenko! Are you ok? Did someone hurt you? Dont worry I'll protect you no matter what. " Izuku can feel the strength of the hug increasing.

"just stay quiet..." Izuku hears the slow and quiet whisper of Tenko in his ears. His heartbeat sped up, and his ears feels warm.

"ok..."

--------

"Ok bye class!" the Teacher bid farewell, and the students all clamor about what activity they will be doing.

Tenko quietly clean his things and put it in the bag. Suddenly one of his classmates pat him and whisper something in his ears

"you're friend with Midoriya right?" he nod at the child. His classmate look around and whisper to him "he was getting bullied at the back of the school."

He just feel his body moving and running towards the back of the school. His heart was beating loudly.

Who's.... Bullying him

He was running towards the back like his life depend on it.

He didn’t even know that he bump Katsuki, who cursed him outloud. But follow him too when he heard the others saying Deku was being bullied.

"I'm the only one who can fvcking bullied that d*mn nerd!!hoyyyy!!! You itchy itchy Bastard!! I'll be the One to lead not you!!!"

He hears the curses of Katsuki who was flying with his quirk explosion. Katsuki pass by him, he was running, panting and breathless.

He feels somehow relieve when he sees katsuki infront of him.

Atleast, he was not just the one who feels the need to protect Izuku.

"YOU SIDE CHARACTER!!! HOW DARE YOU FVCKING BULLIED THAT DAMN NERD!!"

He can see Katsuki beating the asses of the childrens who was surrounding the dirty and crying Izuku.

He run towards the kneeling and crawling Izuku who was protecting his notebooks that was scattered into the dirt. That notebook was all the info of the Heroes, Izuku admire.

"Oh sob.. Tenko!? Y-you w-hy are hiccup y-you here" Izuku raised his head, his face was full of tears but he just wipe it with his shirt.

The person he like and care was crying because of the brats.

"Katsuki!!! Damn bro!! You are actually helping the quirkless deku?"

"he's just quirkless!! Ouchh!!"

"Yeah yeah!! JUST like the nickname he have!! A useless person!!"

"THE FUCKING FVCK!! IM THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL CALL DEKU, DEKU!! YOU DAMN SIDE CHARACTERS!!"

Hearing the Insults of the brats, Tenko wants to use his quirk and decay them... He glared at the children who was making fun of Izuku. They all stilled in fear and one by one run.

But how do they know that Izuku was Quirkless?

Tenko thought and seriously look at the sitting Izuku who was cleaning his things.

"They heard from their parents." Izuku mumble like a matter of fact. Seeing Izuku like this set a fire in his heart. He also realise something.... The weak will always feel the pain..

"But I'm ok, Kacchan, Tenko! Thankyou.. I' still want to be a hero even though I'm quirkless!!" Izuku stands up and Smiled brightly even if he's tears was flowing out like a flood.

Tenko realise the desire he wants...

" Come with me Child... Be my Successor" 

"All of your desire will be true.."

And he will make his desire true. For Izuku... For his revenge and hatred....

The world need reformation...

2