Tomura Shigaraki
126 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tenko goes back to the alley where he met the mysterious man, He left when Izu and Auntie Inko was sleeping, He need to do this, for his desire and his promise.... He will accept his invitation..

The darkness surround him, and only Tenko remain in this dark alley. The wind was blowing stronger and every strands of his black hair was swaying.

He remain still and wait. He knew he was being watch. Being watch by that man or his subordinates.

He look down on his hands that was not covered in gloves. Thery were rough and full of callous. His neck was still bandaged because of his savage scratching from before, and its not healing.

Suddenly he feels something fell.. Bits by bits. Then many... The rain suddenly comes, wetting the child, who was waiting  for someone. His bangs covered his red eyes and the dried patches of skin around his eyes. His lips are chapped and uneven, a small mole on the right underneath was only the visible thing. His appearance somewhat change when his quirk manifested.

He just stood still, even if the rain becomes heavier and the wind stronger. He just stood still like he was not affected by the cold.

I hope Izu would not be worry. Tenko thought while looking down at his red sneakers that was given by autie Inko. Its wet... He thought while looking at it.

Suddenly he heard a chuckle. A small chuckle in this dark and empty alley.

Tap. Tap.

He could also heard the footsteps  of someone. He look up and look straight at the man. He was wearing a plain, black suit. His hair white, but the most noticable to Tenko... Is this man's cruel smile while looking at him.

Tap. Tap

The man stop at a distance. His face was shadowed by the darkness and the umbrella he was holding. He stretch his hands out and ask.

"What is your answer? Tenko Shimura?" The man slowly question.

"I accept... Master"

----------

"Izuku??"

"Izuku!"

Izuku was awakened by his Mother. The boy look around but didn't see his friend. Tenko

He slowly stood up while yawning, he look to his mom who's expression was full of worried and panic.

"what happened mommy?" his childish voice rang to the duo. His mom look at him and her expression look like she will cry any minute.

"T-tenko, he was missing!"

------

"the fvck nerd!! Were the heck is that Itchy itchy bastard? Running away from home!!" Kacchan who was running with Izuku, mumble and curse out loud but deep down he was also worried about that bastard.

"I-i dont know! We sleep but when its morning he was already gone" Izuku's voice tremble he who was looking everywhere, where extremely worried.

'Tenko where are you?'

The crowd, adult or heroes where looking at the two child who was frantically searching something. But they did not ask or question them. They jist ignore the two, thinking that they were just playing.

"Did you already go to the police? Huh??! Damn nerd?" Kacchan Explodes his quirk, while running. Clearly irritated but worried.

"y-yes! But the police said it was still not 24 hours!!" Izuku respond and continued to look at everywhere.

"damn!! This city was huge! How can we find that itchy itchy bastrad?!" Katsuki, clearly irritated. Said.

"I don't know... But i have a feeling that he will truly disappear if we didnt find him.." Izuku worriedly said. His heart was beating fast this morning when he heard his mommy said Tenko's missing. He could not afford to lose Tenko. He could not..

"How about the damn heroes??!"

"they didnt respond!!" Izuku shouted. He didnt know that heroes where also like that. He just knew that they help the people.. But whey they need them.. They...

"Its gonna be ok Nerd! Afterall the almighty Katsuki was here! Im gonna beat the ass of the number 1 hero" Katsuki loudly declared, earning the looks of the crowd, Izuku hearing this didn't respond and just look and look for his missing friend..

'Tenko... I hope you are not hurt'

-----

"You will now be called Tomura Shigaraki.." Tenko look at the man silently.

"Tomura?" he slowly said and the man replies "means to mourn... Afterall you also need to mourn you family. The one who didnt even protect you..." Tenko clench his fist, And look up again " Shigaraki?" he question. And he saw that again.. The kind smile that was covering this man's cruelty. "My surname.."

The man walk away from him, leaving the misty man behind him. He look at the misty man and the misty man also look at him.

"I'm Kurogiri.. Nice to meet you young master" the butler like mist introduced himself.

Tenko nod and look at the hands on the table. "what is this?" he questioned.

"the hands of your family" Kurogiri replies while bowing at Tomura... "This will be with you.. Will be in your Costume.. Your being Young master."

"I-I have one request first..." Tenko requested to the misty man who will be his second hand to his desire to reform the world

"Whatever you wish young master" the misty man replies, completely obedient to the child infront of him.. Afterall this will be his new master.

"I want to see someone.."  and to bid farewell

------

Its been 2 weeks since Tenko disapper.. Mom, Kacchan and him was frantically searching for him.

Tenko... You need to be ok

Izuku was lying in his bed, crying. The darkness pervade the entire room, giving it a gloomy feeling. Izuku was feeling lonely. He wants Tenko to go back. His friend that he thinks he likes.

Suddenly he hears something. He look at the darkness in his room. He wipe his tears and slowly stood up. Looking around while clenching his almight pillow.

Shriinggg....

Suddenly in his hazy and blurry vission, something like a mist appeared, and a silhouette of a child could be seen.

The child slowly approach the crying Izuku. Slowly touch his face and wipe the tears that continued to fall. He could also smell the faint smell of his Tenko.

Tenko... Izuku thought, looking up at the child who kiss his forehead.

"I'll be back... Izu" 

2