To Kill
156 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's not enough Tomura...." The gentle man said to the child who was shivering. Eyes filled with coldness but word filled with gentleness flow "If this was all you have... You will never ever.. Reformed the world you want... And you would never got what I want.."

" Sensei... " The child clench his little fist. And look up to the man who he was calling sensei. This man will be his salvation. His path to the world he want. To the path of reformation... He need to hold him and gain his trust.

To help Izuku... And the others he need to reform this unfair world

"You need to collect more.... More of this hands.. To prove your worth.. Of being my Successor..Tomura" the man points to the hands of his family.. His costume consisted of them.. He? He needs to collect more of.. This hands?

Tomura unconsciously shiver, his aching pain in his heart was throbbing. The itchiness that he thought dissappear gets back again. This feeling..... He.... Didnt want this

A warm palm land on his head, it shuffles his black hair that was slowly turning white blue. "That itchiness.... Is the result of your desire... The suppression you did to yourself... So kid, you need to kill more" the hand disappear with the person who whispers it to him

Tak.. Tak..

"suppression huh? ..." Tomura unconsciously mumble, his hands moving forward to scratch his itching neck. The desire he suppress.. His quirk that he suppress.

'don't hurt yourselft Tenko ah! I'll be mad at you'

'promise?'

He suddenly stop the moving  hands that was itching to scratch his neck, his eyes watering, becase of the sudden flash of Izuku's voice that appeared in his mind...

'I'm sorry.... I would not do it again' he whispers in his heart, hands dropping down. The room filled with darkness slowly enveloped his small framed.

-----

"Izuku!! Are you alright?!" Inko who saw the tinge red in the eyes of her son become worried. Everyday he will unconsciously cry..

"i-im fine mom! Tenko said he will be back!" Izuku strongly said, tears pouring down his round eyes, his lips pouting "I-I'll wait for him!!!" he shouted.

'I'll wait...'

------

"Kwahhhh! Ughh"

"s-toppp AHHHH!!"

"DEMON! DEMON!!!"

In the dark alleywood, the chilling scream of many ruffians filled the night, this scream that was alarmingly terrifying, the people who heard this unconsciously not move, and didn't approach the source. Too afraid to be the same of the people who was screaming in there.

A demon was patroling this night, they need to stay away from him. Avoid the consequences..

Three people sprawled in the dirty land. Their eyes pouring tears, as they unconsciously crawl. To run away from the devil who was killing them

"You did great Young master" A misty man wearing a suit was beside with the child who was looking at the 3 ruffians screaming. "they... They deserve it..." the child whisper, lips cracking because of the dryness and his eyes glowing red in this dark alley.

The 3 ruffians who heard this shiver, fear sprouts in their hearts. This ruffians was villains who kill, rape, and torture the people.

"they...didnt deserve to have this quirk" The child seriously approach the three, hands shaking but still touching the legs of one of the ruffian who raped people.

"GAHHHH!!!! MY LEGGGG!! AHH!" the leg that was touch by the child, explodes into pieces, decaying. The child was covered with this red blood. He remembers the time he also killed his family....

Itchy.... Its itchyy... The child unconsciously thought hands tryring to scratch his nech that was covered with red blood. But still he stops, because he promise

"Now... Young master, you need to kill them, leave their hands intact... We need that to be a memorabilia" the misty man said while looking at the child that his master choose. Truly pitiful.

That night was filled with blood flowing and screams of pain.

"HAHHH! SORRY! SORRY!!"

"WE!! W-WE WOULD NOT DO BAD AGAIN!!! KYAUGH!"

"UGHHH! STAY AWAY!"

"You..... All of you didn't deserve to have this quirk.... He was the only one who deserve it... But the world was unfair...." the child quietly mumble while looking at this villians.

'so it needs to be changed... And it will start with you guys...'

------

2