Chapter 15: Dragon
487 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chursin roared at the incoming dragon, preparing to dodge. Attoryuu saw that and he swung his tail mid-way, slapping Chursin’s neck and damaging the scales in the area. Chursin flew back. A blue-green colour started shining from the area that was damaged, while black blood exited the wounds. “Your poison is weak! It can only affect those weak humans!” Chursin laughed at Attoryuu’s poison which was actually very strong, affecting even him, but he did not show it.

“Weak?! I’ll you ‘weak’ you damn lizard!” Attoryuu was completely enraged, his prided poison was actually called weak! He had killed hundreds of other dragons with it, it is his most powerful weapon!

He flew towards Chursin again, only this time, Chursin didn’t dodge. He thought that his enemy had gone completely insane and wouldn’t be able to realize that he was ready to attack.

While Attoryuu charged, Chursin’s claws had started to glow a faint crimson colour. Once he knew his claws had reached their peak, he looked towards the hair-length distance Attoryuu and brought his claws upwards, slashing straight through the tough scales of Attoryuu’s body. Then he slashed down, this time though, the claws only managed to go half-way into the scales. Once he saw this he bit down on Attoryuu’s neck.

*Roar!*

A painful roar emerged, not from Attoryuu, but from Chursin. He felt his mouth burning, melting and turning numb. He looked towards Attoryuu’s neck and saw faint black light, floating and disappearing. Attoryuu smirked, his plan worked. He looked towards Chursin’s melted teeth and mouth. “What’s wrong little lizard? Cat got your teeth?” He laughed as he approached the whimpering dragon. “In your next life, don’t try and fight anyone if you’re not smart enough.” The dragon moved his head down and bit on Chursin’s neck, completely severing the head from its body. ‘Damn bastard, even though you’re such a small lizard you still inflicted this much damage to me.’ He looked down, towards the ruined castle, ‘At least all of those weak humans are dead.’ He was happy he completed the mission, now he would get even better food and jewelry than before from that greedy man. He began flying back to Xerpor as he imagined all the jewelry he would get.

When he was about 50 kilometres from the capital, he saw a burst of bright white light head towards him. He was injured so his body couldn’t react in time. The light hit him straight in the middle of his hearth. Attoryuu was panicking, what could hit him so fast he couldn’t even react!?

As he started falling, he saw a black unicorn in the sky, and mounted on it, a girl. He felt real fear for the first time in his life. Blood red eyes, black hair and it was all on a girl no more than sixteen years old! He saw the girl lower her arm, light fading from it. ‘She was the one who shot me down!?’ If he wasn’t terrified before, he was now. ‘How could a small girl like her shoot me down? It couldn’t be! She must be in a group! Yes, that’s it! She is only the girl that lights the way. When the group leader sees me, they will immediately kneel and try to beg for forgiveness!’ As he tried to calm himself down, he saw the girl approach him, nobody behind her.

“Human! I am Attoryuu! Guardian of Aurahill and Defender of the Imperial Xero Family! Heal me and bring me back to Aurahill and you shall be awarded!” Attoryuu spoke haughtily, almost like it was an honour for the girl to help him!

16