Chapter 20: Rumours
405 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ding.. Ding..*

 

A month passed since Azura found out that Sibir is still alive, not only alive, greater than before.

 

“Did you hear that were going to war soon?” Said student #1.

 

“What? With who? We already crushed the Tyran Empire.” Student #2 exclaimed.

 

“It’s an unknown empire who appeared from a continent north of us apparently.” Smart Student #3 said.

 

“There’s more empires than on our maps?” Student #2 was surprised.

 

“Of course. Don’t think that only our continent is the whole world. Maybe there’s even more than just us and the northern continent on this world. But from what I’ve heard, they are extremely technologically advanced, like comparing humans who did not even know how to speak to us currently.” Smart student #3 said helplessly.

 

“What!? T.. Then how come the Empire plans to attack and not surrender? They can crush us instantly if they are really that strong! We also just recently integrated the Rafne Empire, if the Empire tries to force anything, they will revolt!” Student #2 shouted at the calm student #3.

 

“Don’t worry, the empire will summon around a dozen otherworlders from the same world as the previous ones. Ehh.. What was it called.. I remember reading it from the history books.. I know it starts with E..” As smart student #3 was trying to remember the name, a girl spoke. “It’s Earth. That world is pretty advanced isn’t it? Psst, Azura~ Did you go to Earth before?” Amelia stood beside Azura who was focused on her cooking class.

 

“Yes, a couple of times, I only gave them some small technology to fiddle around with.” Azura was fully focused on the class and gave some small words to Amelia. “Azura~~ Why do you keep trying to learn to cook? Don’t you have servants for that?” Amelia was confused on why she wanted to learn, cooking wasn’t needed for nobles and the like because they had servants.

 

“Before I came here I had servants so I didn’t bother learning, but now I only have myself when I adventure so I need this skill when I’m alone in a forest or the plains.” Amelia was surprised, she never thought of it like that because she had people who knew how to cook wherever she went. “If you get married in the future, you’ll need to cook as well.” Azura patted Amelia’s head as she blushed and turned away. “Why would I need to marry when I have Azura?” Azura just sighed at those words.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the school cafeteria.

 

“So they’re planning to get the humans from Earth? Why? They have no magic nor smarts. The only thing they’re good for is wars and copying.” Azura looked at the small bowl of soup in front of her and took a sip of it. Disgusting. Amelia watched as Azura pushed the bowl towards her and took her food instead. “When the come to this world they get really strong magic and physical abilities, although they are still dumber.” Amelia spoke as she pouted.

 

“The cost for bringing another human, let alone a dozen, from another world would be huge with the current technology this Empire has.” Azura ate Amelia’s food happily as she spoke. Amelia looked at the soup in front of her and threw it behind her quickly, landing on someone’s head. “Of course, they are going to use a human sacrifice. They are sacrificing around five hundred High Magus’.” Azura though that the Empire was really dumb. 500 High Magus’ for a dozen stupid, magicless humans from another world?

 

“Let’s go, I want to look around the city before it gets destroyed.” Azura said as she stood up and walked to the exit. Amelia quickly followed like a puppy.

15