Chapter 21: Flower
394 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Azura and Amelia were approaching the exit they saw the principal Ost speaking with a Blitzbird caretaker.

“Are you certain that the Empire is requesting my help? They have not asked anything of me for a long time!” Any that looked at Ost could see that he was excited. “Yes, I request Lord Ost to visit the Imperial Capital.” The caretaker looked at Ost with pity in his eyes but only Azura caught that before it flashed away, replaced with joy. “Very good! Here, here. Don’t be shy take this!”

The caretaker took the sack and looked inside. 50 gold coins!? He was completely shocked, did Ost turn into an idiot who can’t count? He quickly put the sack in his breast pocket and scurried away.

“Principal Ost, we request leave for today.” Amelia bowed to him and spoke with respect. “Leave? Go ahead, and here, take these 10 gold coins!” He laughed as he put the coins into Amelia’s hand and walked away, almost skipping away.

Amelia looked at the coins in her hand. Those 10 coins were more than her monthly allowances. She looked at the principal walking away and shouted “Thank you!!” Ost just waved his hand and turned a corner.

She walked back to Azura and bragged about her achievement. “Azura!~ Look! Principal Ost gave me 10 gold coins!! He’s so kind!” Azura looked at the gold coins and pitied the principal. He was most likely going to be a sacrifice to summon those humans. Azura sighed as she walked towards the exit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Gather ‘round! Selling high grade magic rings!”

“Come here for some great produce!”

“Selling exotic flowers!”

All types of shouts could be heard from the merchants. Azura looked around as she walked and went towards a florist. “Hello little girl~, what would you like? We have exotic Phoenet flowers gathered in the most dangerous of places.” She showed her a beautiful purple flower resembling the Peruvian lily. “This is only 1 silver, or 10 silvers for a bouquet.” She spoke as she was thinking of something else to offer to the girl in front of her.

“Give me 2 of them.” Azura placed 2 silvers onto the wooden slab in front of her. The woman smiled as she handed over 2 beautiful flowers. Azura took them and turned to face Amelia. “Come here.” Amelia came closer to her shyly. Azura lowered Amelia’s head and placed the flower in her hair perfectly. Amelia stepped back. “W.. Well.. How do I look?” She didn’t dare to look at Azura out of embarrassment. “Very pretty.” When Amelia heard this she ran into Azura, completely hiding her face. “W.. What about the other one?” Her muffled voice could barely be heard.

Azura pulled her back and gave the flower to her, she then pointed to her hair. “Oh.” Amelia shyly put the flower into her hair. “Wow~~ Azura~ You look so pretty with it!~” Amelia was really surprised. It was as if someone got 2 Azura and put their cuteness into one. “This flower is good for your magic, as well as your hair. Well worth the price.” Azura spoke as she looked around for more interesting things.

“Azura~ Let’s go to the Imperial Park. It’s very beautiful there!” Amelia was already pulling Azura, not bothering to hear her opinion as she knew Azura would agree to go there.

They ran for about 20 minutes until they finally reached the gates. In front of the gates were lots of beautifully dressed nobles and lavish carriages. Where there were nobles, there were guards. Multitudes of guards were protecting the gates and the carriages.

14