mistaken hug
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ 1 ☽ 20 ☼ 2015 年 ]

 


 

F◼-kun
"You seem to be busy lately. How have you been doing?"

Thanks for asking, F◼-kun.

I took my MCATs last week, but now pretty much everything I put off for the past month is sitting on my to-do list~ >_______> Also, there's a lot of drama going on between me and one of my very close friends right now.

 


 

Anonymous Submission
"Awww, hope things work out with you and your friend"

Thank you! *hugs*

 


 

Anonymous Submission
"Have an Internet hug."

Thank you @f◼_kun (I'm pretty sure you're f◼-kun, I think)!

Sorry I didn't answer this ask right away even though I was online. I actually just got a phone call from my friend and it looks like things are slowly moving forward between us. I'm glad, that's for sure.

As for the hugs........... *hughughughughughughug* I wanna hug you all day every day! ;D

 


 

Anonymous Submission
"It wasn't the FrogMeister, but the second? third? fourth? fifth? sixth? seven hundredth? best person afterwards. Glad things are looking up a little. You don't have to hug me though :PPP"

Aha! So it was YOU!! I was almost positive it was @f◼-kun cuz I was online when your ask came in, and f◼-kun had just responded to his ask. By any chance does that mean you're also his mysterious anon? ;DD

jk. I'm actually beginning to imagine this anon-guessing business to be like a scene from a shoujo manga where we're all in this dark room.

*pleaseletitbef◼kunpleaseletitbef◼kun* /blindly glomps and clings/

Oh wait... it's A◼... *blush*

XD Anyways, I'm also glad it was you, and thank you for the hug. It was very sweet of you. Thank you for worrying about me.

 


 

Anonymous Submission
"I was that anon, lol. And a Hirunaka no Ryuusei gif! How cute!"

lolol. Such a sneaky penguin, dropping anonymous asks all over the place!

HnR is great! I'm reading Namaikizakari right now, and it's really fun to read! (maybe a little embarrassing, lol)

 

【 fwachan - written 1506 days ago 】

0