how to be a good stalker
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ 11 ☽ 18 ☼ 2014 年 ]

Anonymous submission:
"anon-senpai how do i become a good anon stalker like you?" 


 

My fellow anon-stalker, you should ask wempai-senpai about this~!

XD You see, the secret to become a good anon stalker is to pray to Ringo-kamisama, the patron goddess of all stalkers!! You should pray to her every night before you go to bed, and also first thing in the morning. Be sure to visit her shrine on New Year's and give her a hefty donation as well.

Most importantly, you should obtain a very flamboyant pink diary, in which you should write your day-by-day "destiny" with your beloved. The creepier the better.

Also, your "prey" should not have the slightest inkling about the things you do behind their backs. For instance, if you erect a golden shrine to your "destined one" in your closet, NO ONE is allowed to know about it.

Slowly accumulate cute pictures and paraphernalia related to him until you alone have provided enough faith to permanently enshrine him in your room as a Shinto deity post-mortem. (Many n00b stalkers neglect this point. You see, how else are you supposed ensure he'll never leave your side after you go yandere on him?? This way, it's a win-win situation. You kill him. No no else gets him. And finally he's enshrined in your closet forever after <3)

Ringo-kamisama will reward you for your dedication.

Amen.

 

【 fwachan - written 1152 days ago 】

0