The Spirit’s Guide: Astral
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Retrieved from The Spirit’s Guide to Being a Shaman Queen

Five Realms of Existence

#2 - The Astral Realm

The second of the Five Realms of Existence is known as the Astral Realm or the Mental Plane. This Realm lies between the Physical and Spiritual Realm, serving as a haven for neither the dead nor the living.

In this Realm, the impossible becomes possible. It is the first place Souls come to after death. This is also the place where dreams happen. By separating consciousness from its physical self, the Souls visits. From this Realm, Souls move onto the next; [some] unable to return.

No one dwells here, for it is only a resting place for the Souls' next journey in life; or a place for Souls to recover before returning to its vessel.

This is the Realm where nothing starts, and this is the Realm where the Judge of Realms control. It is a forbidden place to remain, and the Judge ensures that it stays this way.

It has been recorded that anyone who stays too long in this Realm will be pushed out or removed depending on the mood of the Judge. Trespassers must leave within thirty minutes of entering else they risk their lives.

@`--,--

Announcement

A/N:

Just watch the movie Dr. Strange if you're not sure about the Astral Realm. You'll get an idea of how it's like. There are also a lot of theories out there on this Realm, just google it.

0