Chapter 24: Fairy Zhu
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The kun country, nine stars hall.

Inside a spacious room, elegant glow of different light shined faintly from various small stone. They gave off a gentle warm feeling as they illuminated the entire room, giving a clear view of the inside. The glowing stones were spread out in every corner while of the room while some even floated in the air, allowing every corner of the room to be clearly seen.

Looking closely, the room looked simple, without much of furniture inside but, everything were arranged in a orderly manner giving a sense of beauty.

At this moment, two people sat in front of a table, one man and a woman with a white veil covering her face.

The man looked young with a handsome face. sharp piercing eyes that seemed to penetrate everything. On the other side, most of the women face and figure were carefully covered with a white veil and white robe that elegantly fell to the ground like moonlight.

The two faced each other silently as a tea pot and two cup of tea were placed in front of them.

Behind each of them, a group of people were slowly standing like guards. However the group of the people standing behind the young man wore each a black robe, while theirs faces were covered with silver masks and gold masks.

If the young lord or steward xie were present, any of them would have directly recognized the masks on their faces. It was the same as the one wore by the assassins trying to kill them in the wailing mist forest. Howver in this place, there were even gold mask assassins.

On the other side, the group of people standing behind the veiled woman looked like bodyguard as they firmly stood behind her respectfully. Alertness filled their eyes as they readied themselves for anything at any moment. Especially when they were faced with this group of black robed assassins.

None of them could actually sense any aura from them as if they were not present. The group of guards behind the woman could feel chills just by looking at the assassins. This only made them more cautious.

While facing the two on the table faced each others, the young man's face was completely serious as he looked at the cup of tea. He gently extended his hand and exquisitely held the tea cup from the table with gentle movement as if following an important ritual. The young man brought his other hand on the lid covering cup and gently moved it to the side as if caressing it.

As soon as the lid was opened, a thin stream escaped from inside the tea cup. At the same time, a strong fragrance spread out from the tea cup and covered the entire room in a matter of second.

The fragrance was filled with vitality and qi that could cause the body to tremble in excitement just by a mere sniff.

Without wasting time, the young man rapidly took a sip from the cup and rapidly closed the lid on the top, stopping the fragrance from dispersing further.

After that, the young man slowly put down the cup on the table and closed his eyes in meditation. A hint of red flashed on his cheek as he seemed to bear some kind pressure. His body shuddered gently.

The young man looked calm but no one could tell that at this moment, the spiritual qi inside of him were boiling as if a violent storm was raging inside him that he could barely restrain. The young man corner of the face twisted for a second before his body slowly relaxed.

At the same time, a gust of wind suddenly blew outwardly from the young man's body as the center, causing the room to tremble for a moment. But the women in front of him still remained unmoving as she looked at the young man. The wind flapping her white robe.

A strong breath suddenly emanated from the young man's body but was soon retracted immediately as if it never appeared.

The young man continued to close his eyes as if to adjust himself before slowly opening them. At the same time, two line of hot stream spread out from his mouth forming two coiling snake in the air. A slight smile escaped his mouth.

"Congratulations young master Huang for breaking through to the next level. The little girl admire" the veiled woman said faintly. Her voice soft and sweet as if infused with a charm power.

The young man looked at the girl and shook his head gently.

"I should be the one to thank fairy Zhu for this time. Without your precious gift of the world first tea pavilion, i would not have been able to breakthrough so easily" The young master said modestly.

"That is not the case. Young master does not need to be so modest. Even without the help of the spirit tea or anything else, young master Huang was already close to a breakthrough. It was just a matter of time."

"My world first tea pavilion spiritual tea only made it happens a little faster"

The young master smiled and did not refute anymore but looked at the tea on the table and then at the woman in front of him. His eyes were bright as a light flashed past.

"But a must say, your first tea pavilion spiritual tea is really unique. Every time I drink it feel like the first time and my soul itself feel refreshed. How come there is such a difference between you and the others tea house."

"I do not think that theirs methods and formulas are bad. But they just seems to lack something important." The young man showed an interested expressions and leaned forward to look at the woman's eyes. "What could possibly be your secret"

Hearing these words, the guards behind the woman all frowned. What the young man was asking was the secret of the world first tea pavilion. How could it be casually told to outsiders.

The woman stayed silent for a moment, before a chuckle escape here lips.

"What does young master think" the woman said gently. Her tone still the same.

The young man frowned a little. Seemed unsatisfied by the woman's answer.

"Young master have to forgive the little girl. This is the secret of my world first tea pavilion. Without it, everything would be different. Even for me, my master would not easily spare me if I did say something about it"

The young man frowned deeper but soon relaxed. He leaned back to his seat. A slight smile hanging on his lips.

"Then so be it. I would not like to cause problems for fairy Zhu either." Young master Huang smiled as he shook his head "if word were to spread that I caused the first beauty of the kun country to be in trouble with the revered master Chen, I m not sure I could stand the rage of all heroes"

"The little girl appreciate young master Huang understanding" fairy Zhu said lightly as she leaned her body forward and made a slight bow. A simple movement but that was enough to make Young master Huang's heart skip a beat.

Were it not be for his control and strong heart, his fiery heart would have long erupted.

That was the most beautiful woman of the kun country. It was even rumored that she could still be the most beautiful through out the seven nine kingdoms territory. Most people have never seen her face as she always cover herself with a veil. Which only make her more enchanting.

Even for young master Huang, it was impossible for him to be completely unmoved by this great beauty. He could not see her face, but just her phoenix eyes were enough to tell him that she definitely is a great beauty. A kind of beauty that could not be find among mortal.

However that in itself was a real problems. With the young man's experience and wisdom, a beauty like her could not be so easily find in a place like this. Which could only mean that she may not be just who she appear to be.

Thinking of all this in his mind, young master Huang restrained his impulse and narrowed his eyes as he stared at fairy Zhu.

"That is natural" Young master Huang said faintly. The left hand hidden under his sleeve was squeezed as he controlled himself.

The two side talked again with each other as time passed, young master Huang also regained his composure completely. While on the side, the group of guards still stood in the back without a word.

Strangely, aside from fairy Zhu and young master Huang, there was one more old man who was seated cross legged at the back in young master Huang's group. From the beginning, the old man had his eyes closed as if nothing could move him.

"I hear that young master Huang had some dealing with the xie clan recently"
Fairy Zhu suddenly changed their previous topic, surprising young master Huang.

"Oh?" Young master Huang eyes narrowed slightly. A glint flashed in his eyes.

Finally. Fairy Zhu finally brought out the real reason she came to meet him. But he did not think that it was related to the Xie clan.

"To be precise, with young master Xie Fan"

Young master Huang stayed silent. His expression remained unmoving but his heart was cold.

At the same time, the old man sitting cross legged in the back also opened his eyes and looked at fairy Zhu. His eyes placid and cold.

"Yes, I met him once a while ago. He needed a little favor from me. As a friend of course I could not refuse him"

"Oh? What kind of favor a man like young master Fan could need" fairy Zhu asked lightly. She seemed to not notice the gaze of the old man and looked at young master Huang.

"Just a little favor not worth mentioning. That would not be of much interest to fairy Zhu so there is no need to pay intention to it" young master Huang waved his hand gently before taking an other sip of his tea.

Fairy Zhu remained silent for a moment. Her eyes still calm without showing any emotions.

"Does it have any relation to young lord Xie Wang?"

Young master Huang movement stopped for a moment. At this moment, he did not bother covering his expressions anymore as his face turned serious.

This couldn't just be a simple coincidence for her to know so many things. It was true that he met with young lord xie fan of the xie clan not long ago. The later asked a favor from him that he readily accepted.

Only a few people knew of this as xie Fan requested the greatest secrecy from him. Even many of young master Huang trusted guards did not know of it as it was being done as fast as possible. Yet, fairy Zhu in front of him knew of everything and even appeared at this time.

How did she know about it. He was alone when he met with xie fan. Did someone betray his nine stars hall? That was impossible. This woman instead should be the problem.

Thinking in his mind, young master Huang's face turned serious. Similarly for the old man in the back, his gaze on fairy Zhu become even more profound.

"You really surprise me. You have hidden yourself pretty well, fairy Zhu. You seem to know a lot about me than I know about you" young master Huang said coldly.

"So it really is true" fairy Zhu sighed gently"I really don't know what young master Huang's nine hall stars want with the xie clan, or what xie fan young lord has promised you. But I will strongly advice young master Huang to reconsider his position "

"Oh?"

"There will be no benefit but trouble if young master Huang were to target young lord Xie Wang"

"That would be for me and my nine stars hall to decide. There is no need for fairy Zhu to bother herself" young master Huang said coldly. His eyes flashed with sharp light.

But fairy Zhu shook her head

"The little girl also do not want to get too much involved to the matter of young master Huang. I know very well of the great power of the nine stars hall, but i fear that you on the other hand do not fully understand what kind of trouble you could cause by underestimating young lord Xie Wang"

"It is not really possible for me to close my eyes from it. I must step forward. That is why I came toady. I would like to ask young master Huang to give this girl some face and refrain from targeting young lord Xie Wang. The girl would definitely remember it"

The room suddenly fell into a silence.

"You said you have to take a step?" Young master Huang asked coldly. "It is rumored that no man has ever caught the eyes of fairy Zhu. But fairy Zhu seems to be very concerned about the Xie clan's stupid young lord. I wonder why is that"

"The little girl will not hide it from young master Huang. It is indeed true that there was a connection between the girl and Young master Wang in the past. So the little girl is forced to make a bold request from young master Huang" fairy Zhu said softy. Her eyes still fixed at young master Huang.

"Aahahahahaha"Young master Huang laughed" fairy Zhu really must care about that boy. To think that you would go this far for him. I can't help but be a little jealous."

"It make me want to personally meet him and get to know this man who can actually move the heart of someone like fairy Zhu" young master Huang said with a sly smile. Seemed to want to see fairy Zhu reaction but the later remained unmoving without any change in her eyes.

Young master Huang mind flashed and countless thought raced inside his head as he looked at fairy Zhu.

After personally meeting fairy Zhu and talking with her this time, young master Huang already came to learn many things even though he got nothing concrete. He can tell that this woman was not so simple as the world seemed to think of her.

She was well hidden and young master Huang could feel a kind of deepness from her like he couldn't see through her. And this time, he could sense this from her because she deliberately let some of her mysteriousness be felt by him because she want something from him.

But no matter what she could be hiding, it would not amount to anything in front of his nine stars hall. That is not the kind of power these local power of the nine kingdom territory could ever understand.

A light of confidence flashed in the eyes of young master Huang. His eyes leisurely looked at fairy Zhu with a hint of meaningful smile on his lips.

"Unfortunately, I can not help fairy Zhu. If only you came a little earlier. Maybe I could have done something. But right now it is already too late" young master Huang bitterly shook his head to express his apology.

"Oh?" Fairy Zhu still remained calm."why is that?"

Young master Huang sighed "I have already given the order and right now, someone is already executing it. It is already too late to make it stop" young master Huang smiled slightly.

Young master Huang looked at fairy Zhu eyes to see any change from his expression, yet no matter what, she still looked unmoving.

He knew that fairy Zhu really wanted to save that stupid young lord of the Xie clan, she did not bother to hid it. But how could he so easily give her whatever she wanted. Not to mention that he had his eyes on xie fan as he plan to make him one of his subordinate. Using this favor, he could slowly work to make it happen.

How could he throw away his chance just to please a woman. With his status, what kind of mortal beauty he could not have.

With a cold snort inside his heart, young master Huang showed an apologetic expression yet his eyes were completely clear.

For the first time, fairy Zhu eyes slightly narrowed gently. She remained silent and stared straight at young master Huang eyes.

A deep silence suddenly fell inside the room. Young master Huang also did not say anything and only looking at fairy Zhu reaction. A slight smile still hanging on his lips.

But as the silence deepened, an invisible and heavy pressure suddenly started covering the entire room. This pressure came instantly taking everyone by surprise.

Young master Huang who had a little smile in the corner of his lips, at the same time, after this strange pressure suddenly covered his body, his face suddenly changed dramatically.

All the hair in his body stood to the end. His body felt cold and a chill that seepped deep into the depth of his soul invaded his entire being, make young master Huang's heart jump. His body unconsciously shuddered.

1