Foreword
7.9k 5 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi there! This foreword's here to answer some questions I think will be asked frequently and to lay out some expectations for the series.

If you've read my other series, The New Chimera, you'll know bits of what to expect from my writing style. Unlike The New Chimera, though, I decided to lean much heavier into the LitRPG elements of this series, due to the much differing power levels of the protagonists. 

Gender bending happens around chapter 4, and you'll start seeing the girls love elements soon thereafter.

As mentioned in the synopsis, this series is going to be weekly as soon as it's the proper amount behind Patreon. This is up to chapter 18 at the time of writing, but given the two and a half weeks I'll be doing daily posts I'll have finished at least two more chapters, with a potential third depending on when the days fall (I haven't checked), so expect around 20 chapters before it goes weekly.

I also have author's notes at the bottom of each chapter, they're something of a...director's commentary, I guess? You'll get some commentary on what I was feeling as I wrote the chapter, as well as some extra unimportant details that just wouldn't fit in the story proper without completely ruining the flow. On occasion, there might be Skill descriptions or similar things that aren't important enough to be in the chapter as a whole but I've written out on my end, so the compromise is to have them there.

Chapter word counts are 2,500 (at the minimum) to 3,500-4,000, generally around 3,000.

This series is also on Patreon, which is five chapters ahead.

Oh, and if you want to be notified as soon as a new chapter is out, check out my Discord: https://discord.gg/5TuC5ju

140