Prologue: Cursed Girl
227 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A strange lab in the middle of a forest very hidden in both human eyes and modern technology, a little girl with white hair was inside a glass shaped like a cube caged inside, the girl was crying but scientist around her was just looking and observing her. One of the scientist didn't like what the others treating her like a monster.

Dave: Why are we isolating her like that? Don't make her like a animal crawling, she's a girl!

Vale: Don't let your eyes fool you, just look, she's a little girl but she has different blood type and her behavior was strange, every time you get close to her the place was heavy and strange.

Neo: The most scary thing is that she's very deadly when you are not aware.

The girl was named as Kila because she was suspected to the death of the people who helped her, she was code named as cursed child. She was first found adopted by a fireman who worked really well just to help her, the fireman was single and yet he looked Kila as her daughter, Kila was only a baby when the fireman adopted her, humors said that he got her from a burning building and the only one left alive was the baby but the fireman didn't spit the truth. Two years later, the girl was growing, the fireman take break from work and brought Kila with her, they ride a buss when suddenly while they were on a trip the bus crashed and explode in an accident, many people were killed during that day, but Kila was saved and still alive after the explosion and that makes the people curious.

Kila was sent to an orphanage and there she grow, the kids go near her felt heavy and sick like when she was still a baby the baby near her started to cry forcing her to be separated. Kila was being bullied and hurt by her own fellow orphanage, she run away because of sadness even if the head of the orphanage was telling her to bear the hatred and soon you will find a family that will make you as their own, that is when a group of unknown person abducted her and brought her here.

The girl was mysteriously weird that she never open up her eyes even once. Dave look so sad about the girl and how hey treat her, and so he's thinking to free her from the place, it was in the middle of near Christmas when they started their experiments.

Vale: We will do the final thing after Christmas, inspect her organs.

Dave: (What?! Are these scientist are crazy?! It's like killing a child! But I must keep myself calm or everything will be nothing!)

Neo: It's going to be Christmas, someone must be checking for today.

Dave: I'll do it.

Vale and Neo looked at Dave in a weird way.

Vale: Well then, you will be in charge with security, I think you already know your job and how to operate it am I correct?

Dave: Yes.

Neo: Well then, we'll leave everything to you, we'll comeback tomorrow morning.

Dave got the Scientists trust. But Vale keep a mad eyes at Dave as he felt something suspicious.

Dave: (Now it's time to save this girl, I sure kill many strange creatures during exploration but I never want to kill a young thing like this girl, I believe because I am the same as she is.)

7