Chapter 14: Soaring Fists
40 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lorice: Ready?

Jhon: Ready!

Lorice: Here he go!

Lorice summon a clone that charge towards Jhon, the clone give the first shot but it missed, Jhon did a counter that hits the face of the clone, it fell to the ground and destroyed few teeths.

Lorice: Wow you did a fatal hit on your own clone.

Lorice: It's a fight between you with a gloves against the on gloved Jhon

The clone continuously throw punches making Jhon unable to give a nice hit, Jhon was hit successfully by the clone in the stomach that gives a huge ache making him hard to stand straight, Jhon do a boxer pose and shifting left to right, Jhon and the clone was looking at each other, the clone closed its eyes to blink, that few seconds gave Jhon a huge advantage to strike, he dashed forward as he keep his head low making him hard to be counter attacked as same as he did, he uppercut the clone that breaks its jaws and knock it down completely.

Lorice: Well say! You got better with just a leather gloves. Would you like try the gauntlet?

Jhon: Okay.

Jhon wears the gauntlet that was commonly used by knights and guards. He ready himself to fight another clone.

Lorice: Ready?

Jhon: Ready!

Lorice started to summon another clone of Jhon and it charge towards him, Jhon was hit by the clone hard, the gauntlet was very hard that he's a little slower than when he wears the leather gloves, he used his leg to counter the incoming hit, the clone jumped backwards looking at him. Jhon was huffing from the pain, he tried to stay calm.

Jhon: (This is sure just a clone but it hit really hard, I should be more be careful.)

Jhon closed his eyes and breathe as he keep his senses open, he concentrate that lighten his mind and body making the pain relieved a bit, he did a taichi pose but he concentrate his first that his palm, Jhon blinked.

Clone: Hmp!

The clone charge forward.

Jhon: (S0 I was brainless to charge toward from my own attack.)

Jhon intentionally blink to make the clone charge towards him, when the clone get close to a reachable distance Jhon gave his full strength on his one fist that crushed the head of the clone, there was no blood splattered but dust of magic.

Lorice: Your're so slow but even more deadly.

Jhon: Damn that was creepy.

Lorice: So do you want to buy this glove and gauntlet?

Jhon: Okay, I feel much stronger with that.

Lorice: And I think this will improve your strength.

Jhon lay his body on the refreshing moist grass and take a nap. Aliya was trying to learn to concentrate his energy by relaxing her body as he tries to concentrate her body,

Lorice: Okay then let's count the price of what you've bought. So let's see...

Item Price Amount Total Price  
Leather Gloves, pair 20 silver 5 2 gold  
Iron Gauntlet, pair 40 silver 2 1 gold 30 silver  
Fur Gloves, pair 35 silver 4 2 golds 40 silver  
Gauntlet Of Fire, pair 2 gold 1 2 gold  
Gauntlet of Ice, pair 5 gold 1 5 gold  
Elemental Gauntlet, pair 2 gold 1 2 gold  
      15 gold 20 silver All in total

Lorice: Why did you bought some magic related gloves?

Jhon: Just in case if somebody really know how to use magic.

Lorice: Oh okay now I see. I'll just going back at the carriage to change the money.

Jhon: Okay.

Now let's see at Aliya's training state. Nicole was still trying to explain what Aliya should do.

Nicole: It's hard to express but you should relax your body and make your head lighter just like that.

Aliya: I know what you mean but it's hard when you're trying to relax as you balance yourself at the same time.

Nicole: Well we can do it in an easy was by trying to concentrate to open up your energy all over your body, the flow of energy is depending on the flow of your blood in the blood vessels.

Aliya: I think I'm getting it.

Nicole: Just relax

Aliya: Okay!

While Jhon was having a rest and Aliya was trying to concentrate, Jela and the little girl was playing when suddenly a huge man with blond hair mixed with few red colored hair and yellow eyes was asking if he can ask question from their guardians.

The little girl do the parent's tips (Don't talk to strangers) so she run, but Jela does the opposite thing she pulled the man's hand to the camp where her parents are.

The girl hide behind Aliya's back and trying to point her finger at the man.

Aliya: What's the matter?

Girl: H-Huge man!

Aliya: What?

Aliya looked at where the little girl was pointing, she saw that Jela was pulling a man towards the.

???: Good morning, may I ask some questions?

Aliya: I'm sorry but we're-

Lorice: Well hello good sir, how may I help you?

???: I was just asking if you saw a boy with long black pointy hair, he has gray eyes, it can be he or she, his name was Lien or it can her name was Layne in any case, he can transform hi/her gender so did you find her or him somewhere?

Aliya: Is the girl you're talking has many children?

???: Oh so you did find her! Where?

Aliya: It's hard to remember where she's going but she told us that she's in the dark world.

???: Damn it! So I must use another pass to get trough.

Aliya: Um can you tell smething?

???: OH okay what is it?

Aliya: Do she really have much children?

???: Yes.

Aliya: For real?!

???: She's a year younger than I am but she or he thinks more about the younger ones who are being abused by strangers, she adopted the children who don't have any parents or guardians to take care of them, he's a nice person and that's why we protect her for the safety of others, I'm going now.

Lorice: Be safe young adventurer!

Harkur: Oh by the way, my name is Harkur.

Aliya: Bye bye!

Harkur walk away from the camp and continue his adventure, Aliya suddenly got dizzy because of the size of Harkur, the princess kept crying inside the house, Jela and girl continues to play on the grass land but close to the camp.

1