Extra: The Arrival of the Prisoner
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in the Dark World, Arcanus's army are still marching towards a plain grass lands, the ork's steps makes the grass decays. The man who just destroyed the island arrived where Arcanus is.

???: Well well I think My time isn't late after all.

Arcanus: You just came in time, we're just near the castle of the Great Ghoul King.

???: Aren't you taking the risk?

Arcanus: Then what's the point of freeing you?

???: Oh I see... So what's my job here?

Arcanus: I wan't you lead this army and destroy the Great Granddaughter of the Ghoul King, she's our target and our main objective.

???: So you want me to destroy her while she's still weak?

Arcanus: Don't say she's weak, I tried to kill her when she was still in the mortal world disguising herself as a boy, you must not underestimate her or you'll regret it.

???: Roger my Hero, I'll for my best to satisfy your leader.

Arcanus: "I'll show you who's the leader.

???: But aren't we getting so slow? Let me fast things up. But first can you destroy this shackles of mine?

Arcanus destroys the shackles around his body that limits his power. The man changed its color to purple, his voice turned deeper, his hands turned dark and his eyes turned black.

???: I just learned this trick years ago and I hope to make this in good use.

The man cast a magic that speeds up the Dark Shadows and Orks but made them faster and Powerful.

???: That'll shold do it... Heheh Hahaha!

0