Chapter 16: A Nightmare that should not Happen
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She feels hopeless for finding the girl, she feels giving up, there were only few seconds left before the Christmas start.

11:59:50...

11:59:51...

11:59:52...

11:59:53...

11:59:54...

11:59:55...

11:59:56...

11:59:57...

11:59:58... 

11:59:59...

12:00:00...

It was already time, no snow appeared, it wasn't cold, Aliya feels scared, Aliya feels heavy, Aliya feels alone, Aliya feels hopeless. Without saying anything, she opened the door of the car and jump out, she runs away.

Aliya: (It started snowing even in the evening... It was already cold during the day before... Why... why did this happen!)

Aliya: (What just happened, we were just sleeping and then I wake up here!)

Aliya: This must be all a dream, yes just a nightmare, I will wake up for sure, I just have to wait till somebody wakes me up, this can't be true. I will never believe, I will never believe... No... NO!

Aliya run around the city shouting "Jela!".

Aliya: Jela? Jela! Jela! If you hear mommy scream or follow my voice! JELA! Jela!

All the people around her looks confused and scared, no one tries to stop her, even the police tries to calm her down but she just dashed and keeps running. She cried, she run, she shout but not a single sign of the little girl who's once she saw before her eyes in the cold snow was now in a different path way.

Aliya: No no no! Please don't take her away!

She hit her head on the brick was while the people around her started to stop her from hurting herself, Jhon saw her and immediately hugged her as she struggles trying to hurt her again. She cried as she keep screaming her name.

Jhon: Calm down dear, it's alright, cry... I'll be here, it's alright.

Aliya: Jela no Jela... why did you leave me, what have I done wrong!... Please Jela come home...

After few hours later she calmed down and didn't talk, they got home, Aliya sits on a table asking Jhon to not come near her, she put a chair near the kitchen window and opened it, she look outside hoping that Jela will appear her head from the window just like before.

Aliya: "J" "E" "L" "A"... that's-the-name-of-our-lovely-daughter... she-will-come-come-in... 1... 2... ... ... 3... (Please come home, please I want you to be safe just like the time I saw you getting cold from the snow... It doesn't really snow here at all.

She went to sleep hoping that it might be just a dream, the other she woke up early and head downstairs, she opened the TV as usual to listen to the early news.

News: Good morning everyone, it'll be cold weather today, based on our weather forecast, only 25 percent chance of raining, it's be a cold Christmas so I hope you all will be wearing raincoat when going outside or rather choose to brought umbrella with you.

Aliya: I hope it rains this morning.

News: On the other hand, a little girl's body was found near the road in the middle of a burning pine tree forest, few more bodies were found, there are two bodies that are recognized but the others are completely burned, the tragedy was said to happen during 2 to 3 am.

Aliya: A little girl?... Burning?... Jela!

Aliya remembered that they were being chased by some sort of scientist when they were in a restaurant, and the dream that the place she was before was burning, she grabbed the car key and start the engine without Jhon, luckily Jhon was at the door but Aliya was driving too fast making her hard to chase so he used his bike, Aliya was seeing a smoke that looks like made by fire, she tried to go at the place as fast as possible.

Few minutes later she arrived at the place, there are fireman, police and doctors, she go out of the car and run towards the forest, she was being chased by police but Aliya didn't stopped.

Police 1: Hey miss stop!

Police 2: That place is not safe!

Aliya: Jela! Do you hear me?! Jela!

Aliya run fast as she can just to find her without the police catching  her. She felt that as she advance towards the middle of the place the temperature gets higher and higher, she started to cough due to hot and thick smoke, she found a Dave who's badly wounded.

Aliya: Dave! 

Dave: Who-o are you?...

Aliya: Where's Jela?

Dave: Jela?

Aliya: The princess you say!

Dave: Princess... *Gasp!* the princess!

Aliya and Dave was trying to find Jela until they find her on a tragic state, she was burning, laying in he burning leaves, Dave died before she was able to ind Jela, Aliya cried as she tried to put out the the fire who's eating Jela.

Aliya: No!

Aliya: No!

Aliya woke up in the middle of the night sitting in a wood log, she ran towards the camp where Jela and the little girl was sleeping, she saw in her very own eyes that they are sleeping, she look around and nothing was burning. She takes a deep breath, she sit beside the tent, she was sweating and shaking.

Aliya: Thank  good it was only a dream, I hope doesn't happen.

Lorice: Well I see you're having some nightmare, just take a deep breath and have some water, it's really hard to a parent having a nightmare about your girls, don't worry, no bad spirit can harm us here, now go back to sleep, we have a special things to do tomorrow, we don't want any of you to get stressed tomorrow.

Aliya: Where's Rianna?

Lorice: She'll be back, she's just being called by the nature if you know what I mean.

Aliya: Oh okay, goodnight.

Lorice: Sweet dreams... "Phew I thought she's having a heart attack, I'm not a professional to treat her... Hmm... But I wonder what's she's been dreaming...)

Aliya goes back to sleep and relax her body and never think of anything to make her worry.

0