Chapter 5 – The Lone Ranger and…
412 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 weeks later, Tommy found himself in a hopeless situation. He was stuck without any progress.

He was now holed up in an small Japanese flat, hiding with the doors locked and the lights off. 

He had made barely any progress, managing only to move less than 10 km from where he was at the love motel. 

A week ago, at least he could charge the mobile phones he had which belonged to himself, Angela and Andy. But by now, the electricity had all been cut. 

From the news he read on the phone a week ago, Tokyo was going through an emergency and it had spread all over Japan. 

The international news did not report that it was a zombie outbreak, only that there was a national disaster and Japan had refused all help from other nations. 

The Japanese SDF was fighting throughout the city against the zombies, but the zombies were more durable than normal humans. 

They felt no pain, and did not have any fear of death. And they kept coming at you unless their brains are destroyed. 

Tommy found out the hard way that even when their heads are cut off, the zombie body still tried to bite him. 

Surprisingly, there didn't seem to be any other civilian survivors. Perhaps the SDF had rescued them all. 

Tommy moved slowly only at night, raiding houses for food and staying indoors in the dark during the daytime. 

Tommy had subsisted on ramen noodles and rice, but as there was no electricity, he couldn't find any fresh vegetables or fruits, or what he craved the most, meat. 

Tonight, he found himself hiding in a old fashioned wooden house that had a martial arts dojo in it. 

There were weapons inside and as he picked up a katana, suddenly something caught his eye in the ceremonial shrine. 

There were fresh fruits offered at the altar and some sort of pickled jar there with what looked like a piece of anchovy!

Feeling the lack of nutrients, he peeled the orange and ate it greedily. Then he ate the bananas and the apple. 

Lastly, he looked at the anchovy jar and opened it up. 

It smelled ok and he placed his hand inside and picked the pickled flesh and sniffed it. 

It smelled stronger than what he was used to, but it made his mouth water. What he would do for an anchovy pizza right now. 

He opened his mouth and the oily piece of flesh entered his throat as he chewed and swallowed it. 

"Ah.. that hits the spot. Too bad it was the last piece" he said to himself, smacking his lips. 

Suddenly, there was a noise behind him.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" she asked surprisingly in English

She saw him wearing a US themed checksuit and figured he would speak English 

Tommy turned around and looked at her. She was a beautiful Japanese girl, she looked like she was in her late teens. 

But she was wearing a kimono and her top was ripped open with her naked breasts showing as her neck was bleeding badly. 

She was holding a bloody katana and it looked like she had been fighting for a long time. 

"Wait! I mean no harm!" Tommy said, his arms showing he wasn't armed as she was clearly angry at him

"This is my grandfather's dojo! How dare you rob this sacred place!" she said. 

Her eyes turned to the shrine and she suddenly yelled

"No! Did you eat my family's heirloom! That... that's my only chance to survive this!" she yelled at him. 

"Family heirloom? You mean the pickled anchovy?" Tommy asked

"Pickled.... pickled anchovy? You motherfucking asshole! That was...." she yelled and suddenly collapsed to her knees. 

Her eyes popped open as she realized what was happening to her. 

She opened her kimono revealing her near naked body, only wearing a pair of black briefs as she prepared to commit seppuku.

A large tattoo of a dragon could be seen across her back and all the way down the back of her arms and legs. 

"Please.... after I pull out my guts, a clean death!" she said, passing a longer katana to Tommy who stood there stunned. 

"What? I don't understand" Tommy said

"When I pull out my guts, chop my head off!" she gritted her teeth and said. 

"What! I can't..." Tommy answered. 

The girl frowned and suddenly her body started convulsing. She didn't look good and looked like she was having a seizure. 

As she writhed on the floor the dragon on her back looked alive as her naked body moved uncontrollably. 

She started making moaning noises that Tommy heard from Angela when she turned. 

"Shit! She's turning into a zombie! Maybe I should cut off her head!" Tommy wondered as he quickly picked up her katana. 

Suddenly, a sharp pain hit his stomach. His whole face turned green as if he was about to puke and his body started shivering badly. 

"Fuck! What is happening to me? Don't tell me I've been poisoned? But she said it's her family heirloom!" Tommy thought, but his brain was getting foggy and he could barely stand upright. 

He leaned against a wooden pole supporting the ancient looking building and collapsed to his knee

"No... she'll turn soon. I have to get out of here" Tommy thought as his vision blurred. 

Suddenly, his whole body stiffened up as if every muscle in his body was tensed to it's maximum. His jaw locked up as he struggled to even breathe. 

Through his blurred vision, he could see the naked girl suddenly sat up and pouncing on him. 

He felt his neck get bitten, as she seemed to be unable to rip through his flesh and could only chomp on him. 

He screamed in pain as his body automatically moved and slammed her to the wooden floor underneath him. 

As both of their bodies writhed uncontrollably on the floor, Tommy felt his erect member rip through something and felt a warm wet embrace gripping on to him. 

Everything went dark as he lost consciousness. 

10