Chapter 6 – Mutant Zombie!
371 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tommy's eyes opened and he felt a strange sensation 

He felt himself inside something warm and wet, yet comfortable. There was also two soft mounds pressed against his chest!

He looked down under his body and was shocked to see the naked beautiful Japanese girl looking at him, her eyes moist with tears. 

"What.." Tommy was about to say but realized they were not alone!

Tommy looked around them and was shocked to see many zombies walking all around them. 

A few of them reacted to his voice but as he held his breath and she was silent, the zombies stopped moving towards them. 

But two zombies that were closest to them started sniffing around. It was as if they could smell them. 

One of them approached from the back and Tommy could feel hair moving up his naked backside. 

"Fuck! It smelled our bodily fluids?" Tommy's eyes popped out and started to panic. 

The other zombie sniffed close to both their heads, where the girl bit him. 

Tommy remembered his blood spurting out everywhere from his neck but it didn't hurt anymore. 

Suddenly, he felt a nose go up his backside and he kicked instinctively and turned around, his still erect member popping out of her, his seed splattering everywhere

Tommy instantly reached for his bag and pulled out two air pistols and fired instantly. 

The two zombies nearby all got a air pallet in their eyeballs but the noise attracted more zombies

"What are you doing? Don't just lie there! Take up your sword and fight!" he yelled 

The naked girl rolled to her katana and instantly went into action, moving at incredible speeds and with great agility, slicing off several zombie heads. 

Her torn panties flew off her body as she moved, leaving her naked as she danced through the air and Tommy shot several more zombies through their eyes. 

The dragon tattoo on her back moved as if it were alive as the glint of her katana was reflecting red blood light after being covered in zombie blood.

More and more zombies rushed at them from somewhere nearby and before long, the whole dojo was filled with dead zombies. 

"You... I..I'm not zombified" he added in shock as he touched his neck, rubbing off his dried blood and was surprised there wasn't any mark underneath the blood. 

"Yes" she answered blankly. 

"Huh? How did this happen?" he asked

"Mermaid..... flesh."she answered, her eyes unfocused/

"So?" Tommy didn't understand

"Become... immortal" she answered

"Wait! That was mermaid flesh? Why haven't you eaten it earlier?" Tommy asked

"Cursed... My family kept it... 1000 years" she said

"1000 years? That's good pickling. Luckily biting me reverted you back from being a zombie" Tommy said, glad his tummy no longer hurt

Another zombie suddenly walked in and she gave it a side kick. The zombie flew over 20 meters away, splattering in the air, its pieces landing all over the gate and to the outside. 

"Her strength... it's inhuman. Is that the result of being zombiefied?" Tommy thought to himself. 

Tommy realized that he was naked too and looked in his bag. He saw Angela's tracksuit and started putting it on. Angela was only slightly smaller than him, so the tracksuit only looked slightly tight on him.

The girl stood there looking blankly at him. He saw blood between her legs and blushed. So he asked her to put on her kimono. 

She silently obeyed and put on her kimono. But her nakedness could clearly be seen underneath. 

"Why don't you put this on under your kimono?" he asked, passing Angela's red lacy bra and panties to her. 

After a few clumsy attempts, Tommy had to instruct her to remove the kimono first, then put it on after she put on underwear. 

"Something must have happened to her. Maybe she really has been zombiefied! She is listening to me so obediently. Or maybe she was an airhead all along?" he thought to himself. 

He was just about to leave when he looked at the girl again. She stood blankly like a statue in the dojo. 

Tommy looked at her and realized that he couldn't leave her like that. 

Sighing he said "Follow me" 

She instantly moved to his instructions as they headed off towards Minawa City.

As they traveled together, he asked her name

"Akane" she answered coldly. 

"At least she responds" Tommy thought as they approached an intersection. 

"Call me Tommy" he said

"Tommy" she nodded as she followed him. 

There were several zombies there and instantly, Akane sprung into action beheading all the zombies in an instant. 

"My god! She's magnificent" Tommy thought as she gracefully danced a deadly dance, killing all the zombies. 

With her around, he managed to move 5 blocks in several minutes, easily surpassing his speed all the way up to now.

She was a monster and although she did receive some damage, her wounds seemed to heal in an instant before his very eyes. 

As she could manage to defeat multiple zombies at once, he happily brought out all his guns and started firing. 

He found that he didn't seem to get tired, so either the zombie bite from her or the mermaid flesh he ate gave him more stamina. 

His mobile phones were all dead, so they headed towards the Olympic Village instead since the stadium could be seen from where they were. 

They passed by a police station that was dripping with blood and body parts. It looked like there was a major battle between the police and the zombies, and judging by the numerous zombies inside, the zombies won!

"Akane! Kill all the zombies in the station!" he said and she sprung into action and rushed into the police station with Tommy rushing in after her. 

He picked up several pistols from the dead police officers and blasted his way in after Akane. 

Suddenly, Akane's body flew backwards, barely missing Tommy. As she landed behind him, her chest was ripped apart with blood everywhere. 

Tommy looked ahead and saw a mutated looking zombie, twice the height of a normal person. It looked overly muscular with 3 arms and several other deformed limbs sticking out of it's torso. 

It carried what looked like a mace made out of multiple firearms crushed together by it's monstreous strength. 

"What the hell are you?" Tommy said, blasting away as his bullets landed accurately into the monster's eyes.

The monster moved supernaturally fast as it charged at him and with one swipe of it's mace, Tommy's body was smashed to the side, his right arm and ribs badly broken and his whole body was smashed into a metal cabinet. 

The monster looked up and Akane was attacking again, her body seemingly completely recovered, only her bra was torn up and the kimono ripped apart. 

She sliced through the monster's head, but her katana was stuck in it's head and unable to cleanly slice through. It roared and grabbed her waist with it's hand and grabbed her head with the other and violently ripped her head off her body, and took a large bite ripping out her neck and upper chest from the rest of her body. 

'Akane! You motherfucker!" Tommy said stumbling out of the metal cabinet. He looked at his rapidly recovering right arm and body, and picked up a shotgun from the floor with his left hand. 

*BANG*

He shot, creating a hole in the monster's neck, making it drop the large chunk of Akane's upper body from it's mouth. 

*BANG*

He shot again, blasting the monster's wrist, making it drop what is left of Akane's body. 

He picked up some shells on the ground with his newly recovered right arm and reloaded in an instant

*BANG*

*BANG*

Tommy shot again, blasting a two holes in the monster's chest, leaving a gaping wide cavity. 

It's heart could clearly be seen pumping blood as its flesh started recovering. 

Tommy reloaded again and placed the shotgun at the monster's mouth as he stepped on the monster's heart

*BANG*

The shotgun blasted the monster's brain out, leaving a large hole where its skull used to be. 

He turned around to see Akane's lifeless body and saw her flesh trying to mend itself. 

"Holy fuck! She's still live?" he said as he dropped his shotgun to help assemble the top part of her body with the rest of her body. 

Her flesh wriggled as it started mending itself. 

"Now where is her head?" he thought as he saw the monster's hand finally releasing her head as it rolled on the floor. 

9