Chapter 7 – The Police Station
326 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tommy sighed a sigh of relief as Akane's body completely reattached and healed all her severed body parts. 

"Akane? Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. Although she was practically a stranger, he had grown fond of her because she was his first lover. Based on the stains of blood between her legs previously, it appeared he was her first too. 

And she was also the most gorgeous girl he's ever seen, with long black hair up to her waist and a lithe yet athletic body, her naked body was to die for. 

"Yes" she suddenly said and opened her eyes. 

"Akane!" he exclaimed as he hugged her tightly. 

Her hands moved slowly and hesitantly as she slowly hugged him back and Tommy kissed her passionately as his tongue intruded into her mouth. 

At first, she didn't react. But her tongue started to engage his and before long, they were kissing passionately. 

Tommy broke his kiss and looked at her, but was a bit disappointed to see that she still looked at him blankly. 

Could it be she didn't feel the same way he did? Was she just reacting to his stimuli?

She got up nimbly and walked towards the mutant zombie's body and searched through its scattered brains. Embedded it it's cerebellum was what looked like a red colored candy which she popped right into her mouth. 

"Akane! What is that?" Tommy asked, worried that she suddenly ate something she dug up from a monster's brain

"Oooooh!" Akane groaned as her whole body started to sweat profusely. 

She turned to look at him and he had an bad feeling seeing her irises in her eyes turn red. 

Suddenly, she jumped on him, pinning him to the ground. 

She was so much stronger than before and he was unable to move. He felt his pants being ripped open and her hands grabbed onto his penis. 

It didn't take him long to realize that she was horny and being a 20 year old hotblooded male, he didn't take alot of convincing. 

Within moments, they were fucking on the floor as she rode him hard. However, this time he felt that she was much more passionate.  

Also, her body was burning hot as if she was having a high fever! But he couldn't stop her as she aggressively kissing him and riding him. 

Tommy felt something was wrong as he was burning up too! He felt his lips and genitals seemed to be melting with hers! His mind was groggy and his vision started to blur!

He could see sweat literally evaporating off both their bodies and he knew something was wrong. 

Immediately, he struggled to get up, even though she was still attached and clinging on to him, and he carried her all across the police station, banging through furniture as he couldn't see well. 

Luckily he found the locker rooms with an attached shower, and even though she resisted him from separating from her, he easily carried her weight and ran to the showers, turning on the showers as they continued fucking. 

The steam from their bodies filled up the showers as to Tommy's relief, he found that their bodies were successfully being cooled down. 

Finally, minutes later, he came inside her again and she stopped moving.

As their bodies separated, he was relieved that his lips and penis wasn't really melted to join her body. but they were sore.

"Akane! Are you alright?" he asked 

But she didn't respond. He turned off the showers and checked on her and was relieved that she was still breathing. 

He washed her up as she was covered in blood and he couldn't help it as his hands fondled and explored her body, inside and out. 

Later, he found some towels to dry both their bodies. 

As he lay her body on a bench to find come clothes, he found some clean clothes by breaking into the lockers. 

Akane sat up and watched him as he dressed in a pair of jeans and a dark t-shirt he got from the lockers. 

He passed her some clothes he found but she rejected them and instead wore a bathrobe hanging in one of the lockers. 

"It seems she has her own preferences. That is good" Tommy thought to himself. 

As they left the locker area together, Tommy noted how badly trashed the police station was. And it was not all from the zombies or the battle with the mutant zombie. 

A trail of destruction could be seen from the earlier area to the locker too, which means that their romp was pretty violent too. 

Akane walked to pick up her katana. Although it was covered in blood, but as she wiped the blade, the sharpness of the blade could clearly be seen. 

"Your katana still looks very sharp" Tommy said

"My ancestor made this. It's a family heirloom" she said

"Another heirloom?" Tommy said, thinking of the mermaid flesh he ate.

"Cursed sword" Akane answered

"Of course. Another cursed item. Why is it cursed?" Tommy asked.

"Once it drinks blood, it will hunger" she answered. 

"But you've only killed zombies right?" Tommy asked

"Yes. But if it drinks human blood....it will hunger for more" Akane said ominously 

"The sword can tell between zombie and human blood?" Tommy wondered to himself.  

Tommy gathered a shotgun, several handguns, a sniper rifle and lots of ammo and placed them in a bag. 

As he seemingly had gotten stronger, he didn't struggle at all carrying such a heavy load 

Achieving what they came her for, namely firearms and ammo, they walked out of the police station.

To Tommy's shock, they found themselves surrounded by a battalion of SDF soldiers and even two tanks, all aiming their weapons at the two of them!

"MATTE!" one of the soldiers yelled over the loudspeaker. Tommy didn't understand the rest but it was clear they wanted them to drop their weapons.

Akane held her katana, ready to attack. 

"Stand down Akane! Sheathe your katana. Do not resist! This is what we want!" Tommy said as he dropped his bag full of ammo to the ground and put down his many weapons one at a time before putting his hands behind his head. 

Akane hesitated for a split second, but she complied and sheathed her katana and placed it on the ground.

She imitated Tommy and placed her hands behind her head.

The SDF rushed them and in an instant, they were all over them, pinning them to the ground. 

6