Chapter 12 – Too Many Women
378 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Akane!" Tommy yelled as he arrived naked at the hot springs. 

He entered but the whole place was covered in steam, he couldn't see anything. 

"Akane?" he called out, using his hands to try to make it thought the steam. 

"Did anything happen to her?" he wondered, still looking for her. 

He saw the naked female body from behind and rushed to her and hugged her.

"Akane! I'm so sorry I...." he said when he suddenly felt something sharp bite his neck

He looked down in shock as he saw the beautiful vampire that they fought before chomping down on his neck. 

All of a sudden, he felt his blood being drained through his neck as his eyes started rolling up due to losing so much blood. 

"So this is your Akane? No wonder you can love me like that. Come, let me help you" Tommy heard a voice next to his ear. 

"Morgana!?!?" Tommy thought, unable to move. 

"Hold your lover tightly" the voice said and Tommy grabbed the vampire, not letting her go with his enhanced strength. 

He felt gentle hands reach out from behind him, past his waist and grabbed his member. 

It became so erect that it hurt as he felt the same hands touch his bum and pushed his hips forwards. 

"Here... give it to her. I approve of your taste" the luscious voice giggled. 

As the hands pushed his bum forwards, he felt his penis enter something warm, soft and wet. 

The vampire hissed but seemed unable to release her bite as Tommy fucked her. 

Morgana's hands hold on to his hips and move him in and out of the vampire. 

"Go!" Morgana laughed a she tapped on his forehead and something snapped in Tommy's mind

He started grunting and fucking the vampire like a wild animal, slamming her on the wet tiled floor as she continued sucking his blood. 

Suddenly, another woman barged in and her eyes popped wide. 

It was Akane and she was holding her katana, which was covered in blood. 

She screamed as she charged at Tommy and the vampire. 

"Who is this?" Morgana asked as she turned around and blocked Akane's sword strike. 

The clash created a shockwave that cleared the room of all the steam as the two females stared at each other angrily. 

"Who are you to spoil my lover's fun!" Morgana said

"Tommy... mine!" Akana yelled back. 

"Who are you?" Morgana frowned

"I... am... Akane!" Akane said proudly. 

"You are Akane? Then who is that?" Morgana asked, looking at the fucking couple. 

By now the vampire was moaning and groaning, intoxicated both from the sex and from Tommy's exotic blood. 

At that moment, Tommy started ejaculating into the vampire. 

The vampire moaned as she finally released her bite, looking completely satisfied. 

Akane saw the sun rising and moved instantly, piercing her katana through Tommy's back, exiting his sternum and pinning the vampire to the floor. 

Just then, the first light came through the window and it shone directly onto her face. 

She screamed, covering her face with her arms, but to her surprise, she didn't disintegrate!

"Akane! Can you... can you get this out of me?" Tommy asked. 

Akane looked at him sternly and pulled the katana out of both bodies.

Tommy got up, exiting the vampire and looked at both Akane, Morgana, then at the vampire. 

Suddenly, Akane brought her katana down, attempting to behead the vampire. 

The vampire swiped her hand, blocking the strike. 

"Akane wait!" Tommy said as he stood up.

"Who...she?" Akane gesture towards Morgana, then pointed her katana at the vampire " Why save her?"

"I... she... we..." Tommy was stuck for words

"I'm his eternal lover" Morgana smiled confidently

"No.... I am his eternal lover" the vampire joined in

"I don't even know your name" Tommy said

"I'm Selene!" the vampire answered

"Tommy" Tommy replied

"You fucked both?" Akane struggled to say, her katana pointing at his still erect penis

"Don't point that thing at my favourite... thing" Morgana childed her

"Yes. I love it the way it is" Selene said

"No! Akane... sad inside. Chop off, no other girls" Akane said, struggling to put together her words.

"Well, if you think it will help... " Morgana giggled

Suddenly, her hand turned into a claws and swiped his penis, chopping both the testicles and shaft at the base and holding it in her hands. 

"I probably only need this anyway" Morgana said, holding the penis and sucking the tip like a popsicle.

"No! Share it with me!" Selene yelled as she pounced onto Morgana and started sucking the bleeding end of the penis. 

Tommy screamed in pain looking at the succubus and the vampire sucking on either side of his penis while he held his groin which was spurting blood everywhere. 

Even though he was in excruciating pain, he couldn't help but be mentally aroused looking at both of their faces framing his penis. Both of them were supernaturally beautiful.

While Morgana was fatalistically gorgeous, Selene was absolutely stunning but with an air of depravity about her. Both gave the feeling of danger, yet were so seductive no normal human could resist taking the plunge at the cost of their life. 

"Tommy? Tommy no!" Akane screamed as she attacked the two women. He looked at her and realized that Akane was the epitome of innocent beauty. Although she was a warrior, her age and her beauty made Tommy think of a beautiful innocent high school girl, just before the prime of her sexual life. 

Selene and Morgana both moved aside to dodge the attack as the katana barely missed decapitating both of them and the penis popped out of both their mouths, spinning in the air. 

Akane caught it and quickly attached it back to Tommy's groin. 

Tommy held his hands over Akane's hands, watching anxiously as his flesh started mending the organ back in place. 

"It's morning. So I'll see you around lover" Selene smiled seductively as she turned into mist and disappeared 

She reappeared again behind Tommy and hugged him from the back before disappearing again. 

Akane didn't dare move her hands as she carefully watched Tommy's organ reattach when she suddenly moaned. 

"Oh... she's a nice one" Morgana smiled as she pulled her two fingers out of Akane's prone sex and licked her fingers. 

"See you in your dreams lover" Morgana smiled and vanished into thin air. 

Tommy breathed a sigh of relief as his organ fully attached to his body and Akane finally released his penis. 

"There.. attached.. All good now" Akane said and turned around walking off angrily. 

"Wait Akane!" Tommy said as he chased after her. 

 

5