Chapter 13 – A New Plan
270 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Akane wait!" Tommy called and Akane stood still in the bathing area

"Where did you go? Why is your katana filled with blood?" Tommy asked suddenly

"I sensed another mutated zombie. I got this" she said and showed him another candy like object. This time it was green

"Was it another hulking monster like the one at the police station?" Tommy asked

"No. It was female. Fast. Nearly died" Akane answered

"Then what happened?" Tommy asked

"Gas station. Exploded. Killed her in fire. Took time to heal before return" Akane said

She held the green object in her hand and ate it. 

Tommy looked at her, getting ready the shower to cool her body down like before. 

However, she hugged herself and started shivering as she squatted on the floor. 

"Akane? Are you alright?" Tommy asked

Her teeth were chattering and she barely responded to him with her eyes closed.

"Shit! This is opposite to what happened to her before" Tommy said as he tried to hug her. 

Her body was extremely cold. It felt as if he was hugging a large chunk of ice! 

Quickly, he carried her to the hot springs. It was fortunate that they were here with such hot water pools, otherwise boiling a large amount of water or looking for heaters would be a problem. 

He carried her into the pool that was waist high and dipped her whole body in, only leaving her head barely above the water to breathe. 

Underwater, his hands rubber her naked body all over as she was shivering even inside the pool of hot water. 

She was barely moving and Tommy was getting worried.

He dunked her head under the water over and over, allowing her up only to breathe. Her face was extremely cold, even her hair felt like icicles. 

Tommy submerged most of her body in the hot water and held her tightly. 

After warming her front, he turned her around to her knees and started trying to rub the back of her body. 

Tommy realized that she no longer had the tattoo on her back, If all her skin was burned off, no wonder her skin was pristine with no signs of her tattoo. 

He suddenly felt something cold touching his penis and realized that his penis was erect and touching the entrance of Akane's sex. 

He grabbed her hips and thrust himself into her, causing her to moan. 

"At least she's reacting. Hopefully this will help" he said as he pulled back, then thrust in again. 

Before long, grunting and moaning could be heard from the direction of the springs.

"Mmmm wonderful! What stamina to be able to do it so many times!" Morgana's voice said from the shadows. 

"Voyeur!" Selene suddenly said next to Morgana's ear

"I thought your kind only come out at night?" Morgana asked 

"I can walk in the daylight now, after...." Selene said

"Yes, He's special, isn't he? In my millennia on this planet, this is the first time I've felt satisfied. I no longer want to feed on anyone else but him" Morgana said, watching Tommy bend Akane over and hammering her doggie style.

"Indeed he's special. His blood.... I don't feel my eternal hunger" Selene said

"Lucky girl. But ultimately he's mine" Morgana said arrogantly

"I won't lose out to her, or you" Selene suddenly said 

"Empty boasts" Morgana laughed

"You succubi think you can control everyone just because you're a demon of lust" Selene said, her hand groping Morgana's breast.

"And you, demon of greed think you are better?" Morgana asked, her face teasingly close to Selene's.

Suddenly, they kissed.

The kiss lasted a long time as their hands explored each other.

Finally, their lips parted and Selene fumbled with her clothes, looking flustered

She looked at Morgana one more time and then disappeared like the mist.

Morgana looked dishevelled herself and moments after Selene disappeared, she looked at Tommy who was cumming inside Akane.

She quickly straightened her clothes before vanishing herself.

--

After the bath, Tommy and Akane walked wearing only bathrobes and slippers they found in the onsen and walked towards the hotel region of the Olympic Village.

He decided he might as well rest in style in a 5 star hotel.

As they walked hand in hand, Tommy noticed that the path they took was devoid of any zombies. There weren't even any bodies anywhere.

But Tommy somehow knew they were safe. He didn't even bother to collect his guns in his dorm room. 

The previous red candy-like object from the mutant zombie increased both their strengths. This time round, the green colored one increased their speed. Well, they increased Akane's strength and speed. Tommy seemed to absorb some of it due to "participating" as she absorbed the abilities. 

This absence of any zombies lasted all the way to the hotel. Tommy jumped the lobby counter and took a master keycard from in the desk. Having worked part time as a receptionist at a hotel before a few years ago, he knew how to activate and assign keycards at the reception.

He entered the lift with Akane and used the keycard to bring them to the penthouse suite at the top of the hotel.

They entered the suite and saw a zombie standing aimlessly in the suite.

The zombie suddenly rushed at couple but Tommy ducked and picked the zombie up from behind, lifting it over his head in a gorilla press over his head.

"Akane, open the balcony door" he said

As Akane opened the sliding glass door, Tommy walked to the balcony of the 38th floor suite.

Casually, Tommy tossed the zombie off the balcony and re-entered the suite and closed the glass door.

He looked at the large bed in the suite and jumped onto it as he invited Akane to join him on the bed. 

As he lay on the bed with his hands behind his head, and with Akane sitting next to him on the side, he suddenly called out. 

"Morgana, Selene. I know you are here. Come out! I want to talk!" he smiled. 

 

8