Chapter 15 – Meeting The Athletes Again
265 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although the Suite had a extra large King sized bed, it still felt pretty cramped with Tommy writhing in bed naked with 3 other females. 

Both Morgana and Selene vigorously assaulted him sexually, leaving the startled Akane to watch in amazement at the technique and abilities of the experienced women who had literally thousands of years of experience in giving and receiving sexual pleasure. 

It was as if both of them were competing to prove their superiority in sexual prowess and Tommy was overwhelmed by both women, experiencing orgasm after orgasm. 

Morgana pulled Akane to join them, pitying her for being left out and before long, both female demons were taking pleasure in corrupting the innocent beauty, making her do such perverse acts that would make a pornstar blush.

They maked love for a night and a day, and by the time they were done, it was the morning the day after. 

Sunlight shone through the unclosed curtain. Morgana was absorbing the last of his seed while she sat on him, while Selene squinted her eyes, but ignored the sunlight as she fed on Tommy's neck. 

"Aaaaaah! I feel so sated" Morgana said as she rubbed her stomach while sitting upright on Tommy's groin. 

Selene licked her lips too and looked at Tommy's face. Normally Morgana would have left a shriveled bag of bones when she absorbed a man's essence, and Selene, who never wanted to reproduce vampires would leave a pale corpse devoid of all blood. 

Tommy instead only looked exhausted with a silly smile on his face. 

Morgana looked at Akane who was staring at them blankly. 

"What about you Akane? Do you not require nourishment?" Selene asked

"I... eat flesh" she said

"Her human side has been struggling not to eat humans, so she eats raw red meat" Tommy explained, seeing that Akane was still struggling to talk

Morgana got off Tommy and pulled Akane over.

"I guess as a zombie, you need protein. Try this" Morgana said as she grabbed on to Tommy's cock and started pumping it. 

She seemed to have some sort of power over his erection as he immediately got hard again. 

Tommy didn't resist, of course and instead started moaning as he started moaning. Selene took advantage and rubbed her breasts on his face, which he gleefully started suckling.

Just then, he started cumming and Morgana caught most of his cum in her cupped hands. 

"Here... try this" Morgana said as she offered his cum to Akane. 

Akane looked at it and licked the contents of Morgana's hands like a dog. 

"Mmmm.. delicious" Akane said as she lapped it all up and started licking Morgana's palms and fingers. 

"If you want more, get it from the source" Morgana said, pushing Akane to Tommy's dick which had cum all over it. 

Akane started licking him from his balls to his shaft, not wanting to waste a single drop. 

Just as she finished and opened her mouth, Morgana suddenly interrupted her. 

"No biting. Just suck it and more will come out" she instructed

Tommy, whose face was blocked by Selene's breast, suddenly felt a strong suction and Morgana continued instructing Akane as her head bopped up and down. 

"Aw... I would have bitten a bit. Blood and cum taste wonderful together" Selene said with a smile as she suckled his right nipple back and suddenly bit him, taking more blood. 

--

Tommy walked out of the hotel in the bright noon sun, dressed in the onsen bathrobe and slippers with Akane dressed identically. 

They were joined by two beautiful women, a red haired beauty and a ash brown haired pale goddess who seemed irritated by the sunlight as she kept squinting and blocking her eyes with her hand.

"There. Not so bad in the sunlight is it?" Tommy asked

"It's still uncomfortable. It's too bright" Selene said while squinting

"I prefer crowded areas. This is too open, too exposed" Morgana said

"You would prefer the streets filled with zombies?" Tommy asked

"Not zombies. People. This place feels too desolate" Morgana said

"HEY! Over here!" someone suddenly called

Tommy frowned as he turned to look

It was several of the athletes that he had met before, that conned him of most of his weapons.

There were 6 of them, all well armed with submachine guns, riot shields, helmets and body armor.

"You... urm.. you" Tommy mumbled

"Hey! We're with Karl's group. Don't worry if you can't remember my name. I'm Giovanni! Karl told us to look out for you" he said

Tommy noticed that their weapons were better and more numerous than what he gave them. He initially only had a sniper rifle, a regular rifle, a shotgun and several handguns, where he kept a handgun and shotgun for himself.

Giovanni noticed him looking at their machine guns and gear.

"We used your guns you generously traded with us to attack and clear the way to the Olympic Village police station! These Japanese organizers were well equipped for a riot and even a terrorist attack" Giovanni explained as he led them to their base in the shopping mall.

"That would explain it" Tommy mumbled. He intended to raid a nearby police station himself when he got distracted by Morgana and Selene.

As they arrived, they asked Tommy to surrender his weapons.

"I don't have any" Tomy said, showing that he was naked under the bathrobe and besides the robe, had only his slippers on him.

"Please follow me. I'll bring you ladies to the great new facilities we built" one of the men said

Just as Tommy was about to follow, Giovanni stopped him

"Tommy. Ah, Karl wants to have a word with you. Don't worry about your... ah.... girlfriends. The area they are going is where the other girls and children are. Karl needs to talk to you about something" Giovanni said

Morgana and Selene looked at Tommy, and he nodded to them to follow the men. Akane just followed Morgana and Selene with a blank look on her face.

As the girls left with the other men, Giovanni led Tommy to another direction.

"In here please" Giovanni smiled, gesturing for Tommy to enter the room.

It was dimly lit roon with a light in the distance shining at another door. It looked like a loading area in the shopping mall.

Caught by surprise, Tommy was shoved hard from the back as he stumbled forwards as his slipper broke.

"What in the.." Tommy said as he steadied himself

*BANG*

Tommy's head exploded as his body fell to the floor.

"Good shot! He's a master marksman so we have to make sure he's out of the picture" a familiar voice said. It was Karl

Tommy's one good eye twitched as he barely understood what was going on as his brain matter was all over the floor.

"It wasn't exactly a hard shot boss, only 15 meters or less. This sniper rifle he gave us can shoot from several hundred metres to several kilometers if you're really good" a henchmen said

"Nevertheless, good shot. Dump his body with the rest. I hope that pretty Japanese girlfriend of his can last all of us" Karl grinned as he wiped his mouth thinking about fucking Akane. 

"He brought another 2 beauties sir. I swear they are even more beautiful" Giovanni said.

"Really? Hahaha.... lets put them all through the ceremony. We have over 50 men for the initiation" Karl said as he walked off. 

One of the henchmen grabbed Tommy's legs and started dragging him off to dispose of, painting the floor along the way with his blood and brain matter. 

5