Chapter 17 – Vengeance
254 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lloyd grumbled all the way back from the Olympic Diving Arena back to the shopping mall. 

"Done dumping the shooter kid Lloyd?" one of the guards armed with a machine gun asked

"Yeah. The whole fucking place was stinking of dead bodies. Say, when is it my turn to get some of the fresh pussy?" Lloyd asked as he walked past the entrance between the two guards. 

"Your turn? Well after the athletes go through them, then it's the guards turn. Then you will get your turn after us" the guard said. 

"It's not fucking fair. Every time its my turn, the girls are already dead and covered in everyone's cum. Fucking dead girls gives me a bad itch!" Lloyd complained. 

The second guard snickered at Lloyd behind his back as the first guard pretended to sympathize with him. 

Karl, the German coach had already taken control of both shopping malls. 

He had the guns, as well as the support of all the male athletes. They were considered the alphas and the ones that ruled the place. 

The civilians and organizers were treated as second class people and were on guard duty and cleaning duty. 

Lloyd on the other hand was originally a cleaner at the Olympic village, and they continued treating him like a cleaner. 

"Hey! What's that? Is it a zombie?" one of the guards suddenly said, pointing at a seemingly naked man walking at a slow pace towards them while carrying a baseball bat. 

"Huh? I didn't encounter anything on the way back" Lloyd said as he turned around to look. 

"Shoot a warning shot. If it's a human, he'll be scared off. If it's a zombie, we kill it" another guard said. 

*BANG*

The first guard shot a bullet, which completely missed Tommy but was otherwise only meant to warn him anyway. But Tommy remained unafraid and continued walking towards them. 

"Fuck, its a zombie. Fire away" the second guard said as he aimed his weapon as well. 

Both guards started firing at Tommy.

Suddenly, the body disappeared in a flash

"Where did he go to?" the guard said

Suddenly, Tommy landed from the air after taking a tremendous leap into the air, smashing his bat onto Lloyd's head. 

The bat cracked and destroyed Lloyd's head, collapsing his spine as his head entered his rib cage and exited his shattered pelvis, right through his torn pants making it look like his body had given birth to his skull. The wooden bat was swung so hard that the it shattered to pieces and Tommy was left with only a small bit of the handle.  

Both terrified guards were on either side of Lloyd and swung their guns to face Tommy and carelessly opened fire, shooting multiple rounds at Tommy and at each other. 

Bullets ripped through Tommy, but he didn't even flinch as he kicked Lloyd's body flying away at more guards who were running at their direction upon hearing gun fire. 

Both guards who were on either side of Tommy were ripped apart as their careless crossfire turned each other to swiss cheese. 

As Lloyd's body slammed onto two guards who were running in his direction, Tommy picked up the two machine guns from the dead guards and started firing. 

The multiple guards who were running towards him ducked for cover as the two guards who were hindered by Lloyd's body were ripped to pieces. 

The guards started firing back at Tommy while hiding behind walls and furniture, but Tommy calmly walked towards them while firing back, unfazed by the bullets hitting his body, looking like a terminator from hell. 

Tommy's shooting prowess was miles better than the guards and it didn't take long for him to kill them all, while taking taking hits that recovered even as he shot back. 

*CRACK*

Tommy heard a familiar sound and a bullet missed his head by several meters. He saw a flash from a nearby building around 100 or so meters from the mall. 

He frowned, knowing that a head shot will stop him, as being shot in the head is a zombie's weakness. However, the sniper didn't seem to be a good shot and missed by quite a large margin. 

Tommy opened fire with both his machine guns accurately riddling the window where he saw the shot from, peppering the sniper with bullets as he adjusted to the distance and wind easily with his skill. 

He didn't bother to confirm the kill and rushed into the mall, looking for Akane, Morgana and Selene. 

After killing several more guards, Tommy was surprised that he didn't encounter any more resistance, wondering where were the rest of the guards. 

He searched several rooms before being led by moaning noises from what looked like a large conference room. 

As he ran to the direction of the door, suddenly the familiar head of Karl popped out of the door, looking in pain. 

"Karl!" Tommy growled running towards him and delivering a soccer kick to his face. 

Karl's naked body flew out the door and spun in midair before landing on the floor, creating swirls of blood from both ends of his body, while his head detached and smashed into the wall at the end of the corridor, creating a hole where the mushed head impacted. 

Quickly rushing in, the scene he saw was not quite what he expected. 

To his shock, he saw his 3 naked lovers, surrounded by around 50 or so dying or dead men, with blood all over their bodies. 

Akane was licking her lips eating what looked like small sausages in her hands while Selene was sucking blood out of similar looking sausages. Morgana was surrounded by several shriveled up mummified looking men, holding two of them by their dicks. 

"What's going on?" Tommy asked, looking at several men nearby howling as they held on to their groins that were profusely bleeding. 

"Eating" Akane said happily, showing Tommy the dicks in her hand while she chewed messily on a dick in her mouth. The blood spurted out, covering her breasts as she shoved another dick in her mouth. 

"Fools surrounded us and forced their dicks at us. Might as well stick your dick in a tiger cage" Selene laughed as she sucked the blood completely out of one of the severed dicks in her hand. 

"Ah.. my eternal lover. We were wondering where you were" Morgana said, throwing away a shriveled up dick that looked like a twig and hugging him.

Tommy interrogated one of the castrated men who could still talk and found out what had happened. With his dying breaths, the man explained what happened after Tommy initially left. 

After getting hold of Tommy's firearms a few days ago, they staged a massive attack at the police station to secure more weapons. Literally hundreds of people were killed in the attempt as they successfully attained more weapons. 

After becoming better armed, Karl and his group of athletes eliminated the other leaders, making him the sole leader of the group. 

They started taking all the women, most of them athletes, but some were also normal spectators to the Olympics, and used them as sex objects. 

The other males who disagreed with them were immediately rounded up and executed, as they had no way to fight back against the group with all the guns. 

There were, of course, several groups of people who managed to escape during the bloody internal conflicts, so there were only about a hundred or so women left. 

Putting the man out of his misery, Tommy said "Lets rescue them next" as he stopped Akane from eating any more dicks. 

She didn't look happy about it but obeyed him quietly. 

"What? Why? You don't know them anyway" Morgana asked. 

"Lets just say for good karma ok? We're going on a long journey by boat to America. We need all the good luck we can get" Tommy said

"Karma! Hah!" Morgana scoffed as she followed behind Tommy and Akane who was following him obediently. 

"He's still young and believes that the world is fair" Selene laughed as she followed a few steps behind. 

6