Chapter 16: Half dragons vs dragon slayers
998 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Surprise. 

After both Tia and Wendy calmed down did, they start the tour through the village.

The streets were made wide enough for dragons.

Most of the houses were made from stone and had a backyard for crops and animals.

These little personal fields were for little things that the families want to grow.

As for the people, around 500 people were now living in the village.

Although some of the dragon slayers left the village to travel with their families.

They met some people on the tour through the village and a few of them were dragon slayers, who greeted the three dragons warmly, even though they never met Grandine.

The dragon slayers were in different states of their transformation.

Some had whole limbs covered with scales, others began to grow horns, and some had just a few scales.

Irene, Tia and Belserion tried their hardest to learn more about the transformation and how to stop it but were not successful with it.

But most dragon slayers were already preparing for the worst.

 

After a few hours were they finally finished with the tour and were now standing in the middle of the village where a giant platform was standing.

On top and around it where multiple targets for practicing magic and weapons.

It was the training place and the fighting arena for learning and training magic.

“This our arena where we teach and train magic, but we also use it for fighting tournaments and duels. It is also here were I and Emrissen are teaching Zeldaris and Aversia in both magic and combat. How about a fight between the kids? What do you say Igneel?”, said Challot with a wide grin on her face.

The dragons realized that was Challot´s and Emrissen´s intent from the very beginning, but they were curious as well and agreed.

As for the kids they were excited, except Wendy.

The matches were going to be, Zeldaris vs Natsu and Aversia vs Gajeel.

Wendy didn´t want to fight and no one wanted to make her to fight.

The first match would be Zeldaris vs Natsu.

The two stood about five meters apart.

Natsu was in a pose, while Zeldaris formed his hands into claws.

“BEGIN!”, yelled Challot.

Natsu began to run up to Zeldaris and engulfed his right fist in flames.

Fire Dragon´s Iron Fist”

But Zeldaris dogged Natsu´s attack with ease and grabbed him by the neck and threw him on the ground.

Then he engulfed his free hand in grey flames and waited for any movements, but Natsu was already unconscious.

(AN: First blood. Perfect Victory)

“Stop. Winner by immediate defeat. ZELDARIS”, said Challot in a proud tone and turned around to look at the dragons, who, where absolutely stunned by this.

Especially Igneel who thought that Natsu would lose after a few minutes, but not with just one attack.

Zeldaris put Natsu over his shoulders and brought him to Irene and Tia, who would heal him.

Aversia walked to Zeldaris, gave him a high five and said,” Good job out there. What do you think about them?”

“Hmm. He did not have much battle experience, but that´s all I can say since I beat him instantly. But we have gone through the training of our mothers, so it should come to no surprise, that I beat him with just one attack.”

Aversia nodded and walked atop the platform.

“Good luck.”, yelled Zeldaris.

Aversia gave a thump up and made herself ready, in a similar state as Zeldaris.

Gajeel came up as well and smiled.

“That fire brain was quite a disappointment, but don’t think that you will have the same luck with me.”

“We will see about that.”

“BEGIN!”, yelled Emrissen.

Gajeel didn´t start to run and stood where he was.

He punched the air before him, but his fist transformed into an iron club while doing so.

The club grew longer rapidly and reached Aversia in no time.

Although surprised, Aversia didn´t have any problems dodging the attack and began to run towards Gajeel.

Gajeel tried to keep Aversia at bay, but she was too fast for him and would dodge all attacks with ease and arrived without problems before Gajeel.

When Aversia arrived before Gajeel, gave she Gajeel a punch in the stomach.

Gajeel lost consciousness immediately.

“Stop. Winner by immediate defeat. AVERSIA”, said Emrissen, also in a proud tone.

The dragons were stupefied.

(What are these children and what did those two go through in order to become like this.)

Is what all three of them thought.

Natsu and Gajeel would wake up a few hours later.

When they woke up, they were upset over the way that they lost and wanted a rematch.

Aversia, Zeldaris, Challot and Emrissen looked at them as if they were brain dead.

 “Look even if fought them a hundred times you would lose all of them in an instant. They have gone through multiple fights to the death with wild animals and monsters, some even without magic. You on the other hand have no actual battle experience whatsoever, which is normal. I mean you are only 9 years old. On the other hand, both had multiple mock battles with dragon slayers and have because of that experience fighting them. Lastly Aversia and Zeldaris are much stronger than you in more ways than one.”, said Emrissen.

Natsu and Gajeel looked depressed and a bit jealous at Aversia and Zeldaris.

“Do not get jealous at them, they needed to get this strong in order to live and you can also get as strong as them. And before you ask, no you can´t use the same training as them, you need to find your own way of training that is best suited for you. Same goes for you Wendy.”

The two brightened up quite a bit after hearing this and Wendy was surprised and not sure what to think about it.

“Now that is all good and all, but I have to go back and prepare dinner and you are coming with me.”, said Zeldaris and pulled a very reluctant Aversia with him.

The three dragon slayers and the three dragons looked with a questioning look at Challot, Emrissen, Tia, Irene and Belserion.

The six of them felt a little ashamed and tried to not look them in the eyes.

“Well, the truth is that none of us can really cook. Irene didn´t really need to learn how to cook as a queen. Tia only ate bread, cheese and vegetables after her parents died and in her time in the castle and as an Irene´s pupil didn´t need to cook. Vulcan can cook a little, but also not much. And as for Belserion, Emrissen and me, we never needed to cook as dragons and even now we are fine with just roasting meat. But Zeldaris couldn´t accept these circumstances any longer and asked someone to teach him how to cook in his free time.

(AN: outside of training and studying in magic, combat training, helping at the forge, mock battles against dragon slayers and battles against beast and their normal studies. WOW. Quite the long list.)

And because of it he became the cook for all of us and Aversia became unwillingly his assistant.”, said Challot while blushing.

“YOU LAZY ASSHOLES!”

Hello there, thank you very much for readyng and i hope you enjoed it.

Finally i am back on track. Also quick announcement my block lessons are about to start again from 2.11. to 18.12.. It could mean that my updates could become irregular or more frequent, we will see about that.

Any way, see you all next chapter. Bye. 

29