Chapter 17: Peace
875 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the three dragons gave the six ‘adults’ a long talk about helping out did they walk to Challots and Emrissens home.

Challot, Emrissen, Vulcan, Aversia and Zeldaris were living in the same house, which was at the edge of the village.

The reason for that was that they needed a gigantic backyard and that was the only way possible, otherwise they would live with Irene or would have a house right next to her, like Tia, as for Belserion, he was living with Irene.

The reason for the backyard was that both Challot and Emrissen liked to turn back into their dragon form and needed a lot of space and Aversia and Zeldaris liked to play around in it, in their free time.

It was also one of the biggest houses of the village, mostly because of the forge that Vulcan installed and because Challot and Emrissen asked for it.

Irene, Belserion and Tia were most of their time there as well and it became something of a second home for them as well.

When they arrived there, they saw multiple tables with a massive amount of food in the backyard.

Aversia and Zeldaris sat on one of the chairs and stared at the foods on the table.

Aversia tried multiple times to grab some food, but was stopped by Zeldaris, but he was barely able to hold back as well.

Igneel, Metalicana and Grandinee were shocked at the amount of food that was upon the table.

Irene and Vulcan informed them that this amount of food was normal for them, because all dragon slayers needed much more food than a normal human, because their magic boosted their physical bodies, but it consumed quite a lot of energy and even when they don´t use it, do they need a lot of food.  (AN: Just look at Natsu, he is almost as bad as Goku and Luffy)

Aversia and Zeldaris were worse, because they needed even more energy, thanks to their dragon side.

“Finally, what took you so long. Can you please hurry up and sit down so we can finally eat? I am starving.”, said Aversia as she noticed the others.

Challot and Emrissen chuckled at Aversia´s complaints.

“Well then. I believe we should listen to her, or we might have to deal with a half-starved dragon.”, said Challot to the rest.

Challot, Emrissen and Vulcan sat down at Aversia´s and Zeldaris table.

Irene, Belserion and Tia sat together at a table and the three dragon slayers sat a table where the dragons could lay around it.

Natsu, Gajeel, Aversia and Zeldaris wolfed their food down and although Irene and Tia were much slower, they still consumed a massive amount of food.

After they finished their meal and cleaned up, did they take a bath in their self-made Onsen.

They made it because, Challot and Emrissen loved the hot bathes at Dragnof´s castle too much and decided to make their own.

It took 3 weeks of planning and another three weeks of building to finish it.

It was big enough that Challot and Emrissen, in their dragon form, could fit in it.

There were also separate changing rooms for woman and man and there was a wall splitting the Onsen in two.

The Onsen was being heated by oven with Challot´s, Emrissen´s, Aversia´s and or Zeldaris´s flames.

The water was created by magic and would be changed almost every day, through magic.

 

On the next day, the group discussed a training plan for Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy.

Natsu and Gajeel would get a similar training as Aversia and Zeldaris.

Natsu would also be training with the same dragon slayer that had mock battles with Aversia and Zeldaris, while also being taught by Igneel.

Gajeel would not be trained by an iron dragon slayer, because there was no iron dragon slayer living in the village and would be solely taught by Metalicana

Wendy would be taught enchantments, but was still too young for it and Irene, Tia and Belserion would make a book for Wendy, with everything that she would need.

The training in enchantments would only start when she is at least 5 years old.

As for physical training and training in dragon slayer magic, it was similar.

Zeldaris and Aversia were at a point where they could train by themselves.

Their basic fighting style was like that of a fire dragon slayer and combined it with their ability to conjure and control flames in their surrounding and not being limited like the fire dragon slayers.

(AN: What I mean is that fire dragon slayers fight with covering their bodies in flames and they are limited to it, but Aversia and Zeldaris are not limited to it.)

Aversia and Zeldaris were also trying to make their own personal made fire magic, that would go well with their fighting style and enable them to fight at any range.

But the biggest problem that the two had was the fact that they lack imagination and were not good at shaping their flames.

Every time they tried, they felt something pushing on their minds and made them unable to concentrate as if trying to limit their abilities, which frustrated them much and limited their fighting style.

 

The two of them where currently at home and enjoying a rare day at which they could just relax and being lazy.

To be precise, they were sitting on a sofa and reading one of their new books, that they bought from one of the towns that the village traded with and enjoyed some self-made juice.

Zeldaris was deep in his book when he heard something falling on the ground and feeling something big landing on his lap.

When he looked down, he saw that Aversia fell asleep and was laying on his lap, her book was on the ground.

Surprised and not knowing what to do, he panicked a little and looked around searching for help, while also not trying to wake Aversia up.

But no one else was home, they were at the training ground in the town square and discussing the training for Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy.

Giving up, he looked down at the sleeping face of Aversia and while he did, he thought about everything that the two had gone through; the training of their mothers, the 3 releases of their power, the betrayal of Rung and their general life.

They were always together, because they were the only two of their kind and only the two of them could understand the other perfectly and they gave each other someone to rely upon, but they were also each other’s greatest rival.

Zeldaris chuckled and started to pat Aversias head, but he soon fell asleep as well.

 

Challot, Emrissen and Vulcan come home a few hours later and find the two still sleeping on the sofa.

They got a warm smile and covered both with a blanked and let them sleep in piece.

This is the life that they wished for them, and they hoped that it would continue like this for a long time.

But no one knew what destiny had in store for them.

Thank you very much for reading.

I am very sorry for not uploading last week, but something came between it and because of my work i had no time to write in the week.

Personally ithink it makes much sense that dragon slayer need more energie then a normal mage and would eat more because of it.

Anyway, i am going to see you all next chapter, bye.

28