Chapter 20: Terror
771 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let´s turn the clock back a little before Irene released the seal.

Tia, Wendy and Grandeeney were waiting at the edge of the village for the arrival of the two dragons.

“Don´t you two want to see the release of the seal with the others? You don´t have to wait with me.”, said Tia to Wendy who stood beside her and was holding her rope.

Wendy looked up towards Tia with a smile and said, “If you are not going then I will not go as well.”

She became quite attached towards Tia, which made Tia at the same time happy and worried.

Happy, because that meant that Tia could spent time with her only living relative and worried, because she would only stick to Tia and Grandeeney, which meant that both of them had to be near Wendy at all time.

Which in itself was no problem, but Tia had also a lot of work and responsibility in the village.

Tia was responsible for inventory management and their trade management.

The biggest problem in all of that was the massive amount of food that the dragon slayers, including herself, ate every day.

They needed so much that the majority of their money was spent on food alone.

As for the wildlife, they needed to plan on the long term if they wanted to rely on the forest, which is why that hunting in the forest was strictly regulated, with Challot, Emrissen, Aversia and Zeldaris being the only exceptions and mostly because they were hunting the top predators or so far away that it didn´t influence the area around the village.

But nonetheless the job was taxing.

As for why Tia was waiting for the arrival of the new dragons and dragon slayers, because the dragons were able to feel their precense and said that they would arrive shortly.

They were already waiting for almost twenty minutes.

Grandeeney, who was sitting behind them, said,” Is it really such an interesting thing to watch. I mean it is just watching two kids being lit on fire.”

“In theory it is not much different, but it is still interesting.”, said Tia.

“Well we might be able to see the ending, because they are here.”, said Grandeeney, while pointing at the sky.

A few moments later, two shadows appeared at the horizon and became bigger with every second.

It took another 5 minutes until they landed before the three.

“May I introduce to you Weisslogia and Skiadrum.”, said Grandeeney.

Weisslogia was a white dragon that had a long beard, two antlers growing on top of his head and hair growing down his spine and his tail.

His wings were feathery and resembled those of an angel.

Skiadrum on the other hand was a black dragon.

He had a short beard made out of shadows, two horns growing on top of his head and a mane made out of shadows growing between his horns and growing down his spine and tail.

His wings were also covered in shadows, but the most bizarre thing were his eyes.

They had no pupils and were just read.

On top of them were two children and a figure clad in ropes.

The child on top of Weisslogia was a boy around the same age as Wendy.

He had blonde spiky hair and wore brown pants and a white shirt.

His name was Sting.

The child on top of Skiadrum had black hair that covered his right side.

Everything he wore was black and no matter how you looked at him he gave a depressing feeling.

His name was Rogue.

The third person discarded her ropes and revealed a young woman.

She had long blond hair that was kept in a ponytail.

Her body was comparable to Irene, Challot and Emrissen.

Her clothes were that of a scholar, wide ropes that covered her entire body.

This was Anna Heartfilia, member of the Heartfilia clan and user of all twelve Zodiac keys.

“My name is Tia Marvell and I welcome you all to our village. I am sorry to say that lady Irene was needed somewhere else and was unable to welcome you. Your journey must have been long and residences for you all have been prepared, but I would like to suggest that you should first pay a visit to the town square. Your comrades are waiting for you there and we should be able to see the rest of ….”

Tia was interrupted by two loud roars that filled the air.

Sting, Rogue, Wendy, Anna and Tia held their ears in agony.

Tia tried to use an enchantment that would nullify the effect on them, but she needed multiple tries, because she couldn´t concentrate properly.

After at least a dozen tries she finally managed to pull it off.

Tia and Anna inspected the children, to make sure that they were ok.

“The origin comes from the town square. Tia what is going on?”, asked Grandeeney.

“It´s the worst-case scenario. You all stay back and watch the children. I need to go back to lady Irene and help her with confining their energy, or we will all die.”

“We can help.”, said Weisslogia.

“Challot, Emrissen, Belserion, Igneel and Metalicana are there, together with Vulcan and Irene. We don´t need more dragons, what we need are enchanters and even if we needed more dragons. Almost every dragon slayer on this world is in this village. I believe that should be enough and I need you to watch the children.”, said Tia in a tone that didn´t allow even the dragons to talk back.

“Let me assist you. I am not an enchanter, but my celestial spirit magic may be helpful.”, said Anna.

Tia thought for a second and nodded.

As the two were starting to run, used Tia an enchantment that made them move much faster.

Even with the enchantment, it took the two almost two minutes to arrive at the center of the village.

What they saw, surprised them.

Belserion, Challot and Emrissen, in their dragon form, were surrounding the platform together with Igneel and Metalicana.

Irene, Vulcan and a few other enchanters were maintaining spells that protected the villagers.

And in the middle of all that stood two dragons made out of grey flames and surrounded by a inferno of grey flames.

Normally that would not be enough to shock Tia, Irene or anyone else that watched the previous releases, but this time the eyes of the dragons were glowing golden and the dragons had a bipedal stand.

The last times the dragons had no real eyes and were not standing on two legs, which was never seen with dragons.

But the most important difference was the power that the two dragons radiated.

It easily surpassed the previous times put together.

“Lady Irene, what happened?”, asked Tia when they arrived at Irene´s side.

Irene took only a short glance at the two women, before returning to her spell.

“Everything was peace full. The two of them were engulfed by their flames and that´s it. But suddenly, the flames expanded rapidly and covered the entire platform and formed the current dragon forms.”, said Irene.

“We underestimate the power of them and Belserion, Challot, Emrissen, Igneel and Metalicana said almost at the same time that something is wrong. They said that they can feel an ancient entity inside the flames and now we search for a way to seal it again.”, said Vulcan.

Anna and Tia wanted to say something, but the yelling of both Aversia and Zeldaris could be heard.

The flames started to flow towards the flaming dragons and they themself started to dissolve.

They struggled franticly, but it was to no avail.

As the dragon kept struggling, a pair of wings appeared out of both dragons.

“BEGONE!!”, yelled two voices and scattered the flaming dragons, reveling Aversia and Zeldaris.

Both Aversia and Zeldaris continued to absorb the scattered remains of the dragons and the see of chaos flames.

The energy flowed like rivers towards and around the two.

Everyone could only watch in shock and awe as the energy was absorbed by the two half dragons.

Challot and Emrissen, who were finally relaxing, started to laugh out loud in relieve.

Hello there, thank you very much for reading and i hope you enjoed it.

Yeah mister cocky ass and emo are here. I hope that i can finally send them into the future in the next fiuve to six chapters and start with the normal fairy tail canon. I have alredy an idea how they will get into the guild and all. 

But we will see and i will see you next chapter, bye.

28