Chapter 27: 400 years (begin of part 2)
913 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the giant gate opened, five streaks of light flew out of the gate and flew through the ceiling.

They continued to break through the ground and flew into the night sky, where people mistook them for shooting stars.

One of these people was the young princess of the Fiore kingdom Hisui E. Fiore.

She and her personal guard Acardios were standing on a balcony and looked at the city of Crocus.

 

Back to the gate.

The king and the mysterious woman saw four people step out of the gate.

One was a woman, who was only a bit older than the mysterious woman and wore a rope.

Her long blond hair was tied in a ponytail and resembled the mysterious woman to a point that you would mistake one another, if they wore the same clothes and had the same hair style.

The second person was a man, who appeared to be in his mid-thirty’s.

His look was similar to that what you would imagine a black smith would look like.

Toned skin and a very muscular figure, his head was bald, but he had an impressive beard.

The fact that it had a similar color as copper and that his clothing was made out of thick leaver, supported the hole black smith feeling.

Heck, the only things that were missing were a pair of gloves, a hammer and an apron.

As for his eyes, they were a light blue and radiated wisdom and intelligence.

The last two people were two children.

A boy and a girl, they looked to be around 12 years old and were the most mystic people that the king had ever seen.

The boy’s hair was silvery white, while the girls was ebony black and by both of them reached their hair their backs.

The skin of the boy was slightly tanned, while the girl´s skin was of a dark brown tone. (AN: I apologize, but I was not able to come up with something better. Her skin tone is the same as the one from the girl on the cover.)

Their clothes were baggy and looked very comfortable.

But the most shocking thing was their eyes.

They were golden and had a slit pupil, similar towards a cat or a reptile.

When the king looked into these eyes, he felt like he was being watched by something.

And what made the situation worse for him, was that the two children noticed him immediately and looked right at him.

But only for a short time, before they looked at the woman that opened the gate.

 

Anna and Vulcan inspected the surrounding area.

Soon both of them noticed a woman that was standing not far away from them.

She looked almost exactly like Anna and was breathing heavily.

Vulcan and the two half dragons started to glance at them.

(Genetics can be really unfair.)

Is what all three of them thought at the same time. (AN: Ever this or lazy character design. Who knows.)

“Wh - What year is it now?”, asked Anna.

“777”, answered the woman.

“More than four hundred years.”, said all four of them at the same time, with different kind of expressions.

Zeldaris and Aversia were dumbfounded and their mouths were white open in shock.

Vulcan had the calmest reaction but was also quite surprised by it.

While Anna´s reaction was one of disbelieve.

But Anna and Vulcan soon snapped out of it, because they noticed that Natsu and the other four dragon slayers were missing.

Both of them asked the woman if she had seen them, but she answered that she didn´t saw them.

“I am not sure if they were children, but several lights flew outside when the gate opened.”, said the king, who came out of his hiding spot and leaned against the pillar.

He then looked towards the ceiling and said, “See? They shot right through the ceiling.”.

And indeed, there were five holes in the ceiling and every single one of them was big enough for the five children.

Anna and the other three were shocked by this and Vulcan, Aversia and Zeldaris covered their eyes with their hands.

All three of them thought the same thing.

(Why?)

After all of them calmed down, they started to talk with the other two and also began to walk outside.

Anna and Vulcan answered the questions of the two people and asked some about the current times.

Zeldaris and Aversia were listening but were not speaking a single word.

The reason for this was simple, they could still feel both of them.

Zeref and Acnolgia, they were still alive and to make things even worse, there were 7 more powers that they could feel.

Five were far in the north, they could feel that they were far apert from one another, while the other two were not far away and at the same place.

All seven of them were weaker than Acnologias power and it seemed that he grew much more powerful in the last 400 years.

The five in the north were much weaker than the other two and Aversia and Zeldaris were only barely able to feel them.

The other two were weaker tan Acnologia, but not by too much and didn´t gave of a bloody and terrifying aura.

But something was abstracting their ability’s, because they were not able to feel much more from them.

When the two came out of their thoughts, they noticed that the corridor lead outside for a moment and allowed them to see the capitol city and the night sky.

It was a beautiful picture, the buildings looked very different then what they knew and there lights every were, as if the night didn´t exist.

They looked in awe and excitement at every little detail.

Vulcan, Anna and the others continued to talk about the gate.

The woman introduced herself as Layla Heartfilia and was a descendant from Anna.

Layla pulled a book, that had multiple notes sticking out of it, out and said,” I was a bit skeptical, but this book had been passed down by my mother, her mother, and many generations before them.”.

Anna looked with a smile at Layla and said,” I´m the one who wrote it.”.

“Wait a moment. I don´t understand at all!”, said the king, with a confused look.

“To connect our time periods, I needed some one to open the gate in this era.”, said Anna and explained to the king how someone of this era had to open the gate and that the book was her way of telling her descendants how and when to do it.

“In other words, all four of you are from 400 years ago?!”, said the king in shook.

“That´s right.”, answered both Anna and Vulcan at the same time.

“But why did you need to travel to this era? The book doesn´t mention the reason.”, said Layla.

Anna thought for a second, but before she could think what she should say, Vulcan answered for her.

“We should first make sure that the reason why we are here is still there.”, said Vulcan and looked at Aversia and Zeldaris.

(That´s right but seeing that humankind was able to flourish like that for 400 years does raise the question if Acnologia is still a threat. Does that mean that everything was for nothing.), thought Anna.

Aversia and Zeldaris understood what Vulcan meant and answered,” He is still alive and much stronger than he was 400 years ago.”.

Anna and Vulcan had mixed feelings when they heard it.

It meant that their efforts were not in wain, but it also meant that the world was still in danger and that Challot, Emrissen, Irene, Tia and Belserion were properly dead.

Vulcan closed his eyes, breathed in and said,” We traveled in time to kill a being that threatens all of humanity or at least create the groundwork for it.”

Both Layla and the king were shocked, what could possibly be that thing.

Anna calmed the two down and the four of them continued their conversation.

Hello there, thank you very much for reading and i hope you enjoyed it.

Not really much that happened in this chapter, but that should probaly be different next chapter.

Also, if someone has a better discription or choice of words for Aversia´s skin color, please write it in the comments.

Comming back to my rant from the last chapter, i totally forgot that the energy that the demons use was bane partical, now i am thinking about Bane (DC) being atomized into little particels, what is wrong with me? And as i said there i believe that a mage can use curses, when he has dark enough emotions, since it was stated that curses were enhanced and fuelled by negativ emotions. Which is why i beleive that Jose, the former mmaster from phantom, was on the best way to crose the line between magic and curses, since he was driven by his greed, pride and anger and hate towards Fairy Tail. Hades on the other hand was propably almost at the crossing point, since he wanted to achieve the same thing as Zeref and reach the 'primal' magic. As for the demon race, the people from the island, i beleive that they can use both magic and curses. I also beleive that they were original people that were being influenced by Zeref´s magic and curse. With time, Zeref´s magic propably influenced them more and more and transformed them into the demon´s that we know today. Which means that they are the exat oposite from Myrajane, who has only a bit of demon blood in her and the influence is small.

Anyway see you all in the next chapter, bye.

26