Chapter 28: Clover Town
882 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, they talked about their plans for the future.

Anna decided to bring Layla back to her home and then begin her search for the children, alone.

Vulcan, Zeldaris and Aversia protested heavily against it and tried to convince Anna, but she did not yield.

In the end, the three of them decided to build a new home, were Anna and the others could live.

To help in deciding were that home should be built, the king brought a map of the kingdom, where every city and town was recorded.

Vulcan decided to travel to Clover town, which was a town at the southeastern part of Fiore and near the neighboring nation of Bosco.

The reason that he decided for that town, was that the town is near the location, where the old village was.

After everything had been sorted through, they said their goodbyes to the king and went separate ways.

But Anna had one last thing to say to the king before she left with Layla and that was, that he should destroy the gate.

When Vulcan, Zeldaris and Aversia exited the city, they turned around and took another look at the capital.

It was by far bigger than any city that they had ever seen, and it made them marvel at how far humanity develop in the last 400 years.

“Now that we are alone, would you mind telling me what caused you two to look so gloomy?”, said Vulcan.

Aversia and Zeldaris were surprised that he was able to notice it and looked at each other, to decide how they should answer.

In the end, they decided to tell him about the 7 new energy´s that they were able to feel.

“So, let me get this straight. There are 7 new people that are strong enough that you are able to detect them with your eyes. 5 in the north and two not far from here. The 5 are so weak that you two are only barely able to detect them and the other two are stronger than Acnologia from 400 years ago.”, said Vulcan while covering his eyes with his hand.

“Although we are only able to barely able to detect them, they seem to be injured and not at their peak, also the fact that we are able to detect them in the first place shows how strong they are.”, said Zeldaris.

“In other words. All 7 of them are monsters and we should not cross their paths.”, said Aversia.

After saying that, she turned around and started to walk again.

The other two started to follow her.

It took them multiple days, until they arrived at the town of Magnolia.

At Magnolia, they sold some of the weapons that Vulcan had with him and bought a ticket for the train toward Clover.

This idea came from the king, who, with help from Layla, described what a train is and how they can get a ride on it.

Although, this was a tremendous help, they still had to ask multiple people for help.

But they still managed to catch their ride and it was quite an interesting first experience for them.

The train brought them in a matter of hours to their destination.

 

Clover town was a rather small town situated in a mountainous area and surrounded by forests.

There was also a giant canyon that was located at the south of the town.

It separated the town from everyone that wanted to travel from the south and the west into it and the bridge for the train was the only connection that the town had.

There were other bridges and paths over that canyon, but they were far away from the city and would take a lot of time.

The first thing that they did, after arriving, was to find a place to stay.

Money was not a problem, since the weapons sold for a high price and the ticked was not expensive.

On their search for an inn, they asked some people about the local blacksmiths.

It turned out that there was only one blacksmith in the town and that he was always in need for help, because he is barely able to accomplish the task from this city alone.

Hearing this, they decided to go to the blacksmith after finding an inn.

Lucky for them, did it not take long for them to find an inn.

It was a typical inn, with a restaurant at the ground floor and rooms at the upper floors and its name was ‘Honey Bear’.

They rented three rooms, because there were only single rooms, and after unpacking their stuff, did they walk to the blacksmith.

The blacksmith was a man at his late forties and was a bit skeptical about Aversia and Zeldaris.

And to be fair, he had a point, since the two of them were only 12 years old.

But he still gave them a chance to prove their skills, Vulcan included.

And blew him away with their skill and teamwork and he hired all three of them.

But he added that their technics are older and that he would teach them more modern ones.

After all, blacksmithing had advanced in multiple ways in the last 400 years.

New technology made a lot easier, old technics had been refined and new ones had been created.

And that was the beginning of their lives in Clover.

 

Time flew by and soon, 5 years passed since the opening of the Eclipse Gate.

And a lot happened in those 5 years.

First of all, they bought a house for themselves.

It was not really a big one, but everyone had their own room and that was really everything that they needed.

As for their work for the blacksmith, it was heaven for the owner, because almost all of the work was accomplished by the three.

They were also pretty fast, and it was pretty rare when they weren´t finished at the afternoon.

Also, the fact that most of the work was repairing and or crafting tools such as shovels and hoes was also a reason for it.

The only reason why the owner was overwhelmed in the first place was the sheer amount of work.

Because there were apparently not enough blacksmiths in this area.

Now that the work was being handled by the three of them, the owner was able to handle the shop part of the smith, were mostly ordinary things such as nails, tools and occasionally a weapon or two were at display.

 

Aversia and Zeldaris changed a lot.

First they grew quite a bit in those 5 years and were now around 1,9 meters tall.

Their figure was definitely similar to that of their mothers.

Aversia had a slim figure with long legs and curves at the right places.

Her breasts were a bit bigger than average, for her size.

Her black hair reached down to her hips.

Zeldaris had a normal figure.

His silvery white hair reached down to his back, but he normally wore it in a ponytail.

Both of them were also quite muscular, they gave the two a more athletic tone.

Their style in clothes also didn´t change much, they still wore baggy pants and sandals.

They also had a love for hoodies, but wore nothing under them, well Aversia wears a bikini top beneath it.

Vulcan on the other hand didn´t change a bit and both Aversia and Zeldaris were wondering what his secret was.

 

As for their magic, both of them trained daily in the forest, where they could train alone and in peace.

Their magic developed quite a lot in the last 5 years.

Vulcan also worked on his enchantment magic and his magical weapons.

 

It was the beginning of November and Aversia and Zeldaris were walking through the market in the town.

They were looking through the wares, not really searching for anything and just looking if anything would pique their interest.

When they were almost through all the stands, a voice called out to them.

“Excuse me? But, could you tell me, if you know where I can find the Beast?”

Hello there, thank you very much for reading and i hope you enjoyed it.

The reason that this took so long has two reasons.

Reason one: as the gigantig idiot that i am, i managed to burn myself with hot steam at work and now my arm hurts like shit.

Reason two: i just had problems with it, it was one of these chapters that just took longer to writhe.

 

Anyway, as most of you might have geust, yes the 5 energys in the north are the dragon gods.

Also, there is no way in hell that they are as strong as Acnologia, i mean that dude got stronger by literly consuming the souls of killed and defeated dragons and bathing in their blood.

And even if they were as strong as him, they are still a pushover compared to him, because you can use magic.

While using magic against Acnologia does absolutly nothing and gives him a freaking meal.

In other words physical combat is the only way to take him on and Acnologia can still use his powers and magic.

He got the fucking Madara treatment, that´s how op he was, it took a litterel deus ex machina, the comebined energy from every single mage in the continent and more and some bs to finish him.

 

The reason why Aversia and Zeldaris are wearing baggy pants and hoodies, is because they give no shit about fashion and it´s something that gave them some releive after their helish trainings.

They are also pretty lazy in their free time.

Also you guys properly have a guess what is about to happen.

Anyway, see you all in the next chapter, bye

27